Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

(12-16-2019, 03:34 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 01:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: He's about two decades short of being on a team (Patriots) that has been as consistent as he'd like.

As long as Mahomes is upright, KC is no worse than an 8-8 team every year imo.

With 2 games to play (minus tonight's game) there are 12 teams with more than 8 losses.  There are only 9 teams at this point in the season with double digit wins.

I think it's safe to say that at least half of the league will be no worse than 8-8 each season.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-16-2019, 04:29 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 03:34 PM)TJBender Wrote: As long as Mahomes is upright, KC is no worse than an 8-8 team every year imo.

With 2 games to play (minus tonight's game) there are 12 teams with more than 8 losses.  There are only 9 teams at this point in the season with double digit wins.

I think it's safe to say that at least half of the league will be no worse than 8-8 each season.

True, but to consistently be 8-8 or better (emphasis on better--if the defense has a pulse, they're 10-6) in the NFL is incredibly difficult. Even the best teams that don't cheat have the occasional 6-10 or 7-9 aberration.

(12-16-2019, 11:04 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ramsey had 1 whole tackle yesterday.  A true game-changer.  

Jags currently have the 8th and 20th picks in the 2020 draft.
You do realize that Cooper had 1 catch on Sunday right?

(12-16-2019, 11:04 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ramsey had 1 whole tackle yesterday.  A true game-changer.  

Do you know what a cornerback does?

(12-17-2019, 12:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

So did Gallup.

(12-17-2019, 07:54 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 12:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You do realize that Cooper had 1 catch on Sunday right?

So did Gallup.

Ramsey is so good he covered both guys at the same time

(12-17-2019, 12:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

If he is as good as you think he is why didn't he make the Pro Bowl?

(12-17-2019, 10:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 12:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You do realize that Cooper had 1 catch on Sunday right?

If he is as good as you think he is why didn't he make the Pro Bowl?
Ummm he did.....

You good dude?

Ramsey involved in the game losing play. For such a good corner, he is always involved in mixed up coverages. It's almost as if it was a pattern, I wonder what the problem is? Haha.

Rams out of the playoffs so that guarantees a top 20 pick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tankathon lists the Rams (Jags) pick at 19 currently. The Jags' own pick is #8 currently.

(12-22-2019, 12:23 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Ramsey involved in the game losing play. For such a good corner, he is always involved in mixed up coverages. It's almost as if it was a pattern, I wonder what the problem is? Haha.

He also threw his own team mate under the bus for it.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

As much as I dislike Ramsey, that final pass play with the blown coverage was primarily due to the rookie safety, Taylor Rapp.

The kid overextended way too far towards the sideline.

Either way, all that matters is that we get a better draft pick and the Rams miss the playoffs.

I cant remember the last time I've seen a player try to avoid tackles the way Ramsey does. He is the textbook definition and epitome of a selfish player. Rams traded away all those picks, wont make the playoffs, and are that much farther away from resigning their core players. Assuming they have regrets.

Maybe the irony in Ramsey's career is that the deepest he would ever get to go into the playoffs would be the AFC championship game, with the Jags

(12-22-2019, 08:54 AM)jaglyn Wrote: Maybe the irony in Ramsey's career is that the deepest he would ever get to go into the playoffs would be the AFC championship game, with the Jags

He'll sign a contract for a big payday in the next year or two then when he's tired of being there he'll develop a back problem and sign on with whoever is the equivalent of New England at that point. Maybe the 49ers? For a guy like him the only thing holding him back from being on a winner will be greed, because any team in the league would sign him as a free agent if the price isn't outrageous.

(12-22-2019, 12:23 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Ramsey involved in the game losing play. For such a good corner, he is always involved in mixed up coverages. It's almost as if it was a pattern, I wonder what the problem is? Haha.

He was playing underneath, trail-man. The safety had the responsibility if the receiver went deep - but he cheated too far up and to the sideline and got beat. 

Ramsey's execution wasn't perfect, but he played it like he was supposed to play it.

LOL at Ramsey's pretend tackle on George Kittle. He wanted none of it. Kittle went by Ramsey like he was standing still...which he was.
LOL at Ramsy pointing at his teammate on the game-losing play. Mr. Locker Room Cancer doesn't disappoint.
Thanks for the draft picks fools.

Regardless if this is Rapp’s fault, not a good look for Ramsey. And then he calls Rapp out in his post game locker room interview. What a teammate.

https://twitter.com/nfl_memes/status/120...70016?s=21

(12-22-2019, 09:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

He was playing underneath, trail-man. The safety had the responsibility if the receiver went deep - but he cheated too far up and to the sideline and got beat. 

Ramsey's execution wasn't perfect, but he played it like he was supposed to play it.
Ramsey was asleep on the snap and didn't get any hands on the WR. If he has the flat or underneath, he shouldn't be allowing a WR to release at full speed on a safety.

Ramsey does it a lot on zone plays because he thinks the safety can read his mind and will bait the QB into a throw. Even if the safety is in the right spot, he gets beat on the play.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk