Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(05-05-2020, 02:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 10:17 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Fauci knew for 15 years that HCQ was effective at both TREATING and PREVENTING SARS-CoV

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/brya...ded-to-die

The Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

First of all, you're assuming: he read the article, he remembers the article, and he secretly agrees with the article.  That's a lot of assumptions. 

Secondly, I don't recall Fauci saying anything about Hydroxychloroquine other than that the idea that it will alleviate or cure Covid-19 is speculative and unproven.  

I don't know what you are trying to prove here.  Fauci is just doing his job.  He has no personal stake in Chloroquine or Remdesovir.  

And if you don't like the decisions the government is making, why are you not blaming Trump?  Fauci is just an advisor.  The buck stops with Trump.  Or maybe you think Trump is just too stupid/gullible to see what you see?

MAGAworld is like a hall of mirrors, where up is down, black is white, and everyone is lying except Trump.  And everything bad that happens is not Trump's fault; it's all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

You actually believe that dont u....  poor guy.  Is cnn really that good?  Don lemon actually seems rather dull to me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-05-2020, 02:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 10:17 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Fauci knew for 15 years that HCQ was effective at both TREATING and PREVENTING SARS-CoV

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/brya...ded-to-die

The Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

First of all, you're assuming: he read the article, he remembers the article, and he secretly agrees with the article.  That's a lot of assumptions. 

Secondly, I don't recall Fauci saying anything about Hydroxychloroquine other than that the idea that it will alleviate or cure Covid-19 is speculative and unproven.  

I don't know what you are trying to prove here.  Fauci is just doing his job.  He has no personal stake in Chloroquine or Remdesovir.  

And if you don't like the decisions the government is making, why are you not blaming Trump?  Fauci is just an advisor.  The buck stops with Trump.  Or maybe you think Trump is just too stupid/gullible to see what you see?

MAGAworld is like a hall of mirrors, where up is down, black is white, and everyone is lying except Trump.  And everything bad that happens is not Trump's fault; it's all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

Trump is in a quandry where he needs expert advice but all the established experts are globalists working to destroy America.  We've seen this trick before, like when Trump had to get the straight story from Putin because his own intel services were actively trying to destroy him.

(05-05-2020, 03:53 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 02:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: First of all, you're assuming: he read the article, he remembers the article, and he secretly agrees with the article.  That's a lot of assumptions. 

Trump is in a quandry where he needs expert advice but all the established experts are globalists working to destroy America.  We've seen this trick before, like when Trump had to get the straight story from Putin because his own intel services were actively trying to destroy him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(05-04-2020, 09:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone been following this Chicago mayor? Holy crap.

Scary what life would look like right now with Gillum and a Democrat mayor here.

That Chicago Mayor isn't as bad (though close) to the misguided Michigan Governor.  I personally would be telling them to go [BLEEP] themselves.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-05-2020, 01:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 07:15 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Anybody else catch the fake news about reopening the Duval beaches?  #FloridaMorons hashtag accompanied by a picture showing people on a beach. 
The picture was taken in California in February.  Note the line of hills in the background.  Nothing like that in Duval.

[Image: q38o0h9.jpg]

That photo is Jacksonville Beach taken April 17, 2020.  The problem is that it was taken with a telephoto lens which makes it appear more crowded, hence the reason why the dunes look like "hills" in the background.  Note the "height" of the waves.
Anyone from Florida that’s been to the beach or anyone with half a brain would see the pic and figure it out.  But, whatever we can send to the Midwest and other landlocked states let’s try it.  
I’m sick of the Lies Newsing to me.

(05-05-2020, 04:17 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 03:53 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Trump is in a quandry where he needs expert advice but all the established experts are globalists working to destroy America.  We've seen this trick before, like when Trump had to get the straight story from Putin because his own intel services were actively trying to destroy him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Now you can tell us how the experts at the WHO, CDC and NIH are helping humanity battle the virus.  They have lied to the whole world, bungled early testing, and now pushing Big Pharma profits over saving lives.

(05-05-2020, 04:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 09:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone been following this Chicago mayor? Holy crap.

Scary what life would look like right now with Gillum and a Democrat mayor here.

That Chicago Mayor isn't as bad (though close) to the misguided Michigan Governor.  I personally would be telling them to go [BLEEP] themselves.

As someone who lived in the very most southern suburbs of Chicago [almost in will county(which is the next county south of Cook)], which WAS the good part, I can they they are a lost cause.  Idk R or D representing them.  They GONE.  Let them tear themselves apart.  When kids can’t wear a damn Bulls Jacket for fear of getting shot for wearing red, go [BLEEP] yourselves.  If you’re wearing long socks, make sure they’re both at the same height and one didn’t sag or fall.  Bloods, Crypts, People, Folk.  [BLEEP] off.  

Glad we’re out of that cesspool.

Take this for what you will but I never had a good feeling about Dr. F.
https://youtu.be/IsuCa6V7prg
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(05-06-2020, 12:02 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Take this for what you will but I never had a good feeling about Dr. F.

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I looked her up, and apparently, she's is an anti-vaccine activist, and she thinks the Covid-19 virus is caused by a bad strain of the flu vaccine.   She is also opposed to creating a vaccine for Covid-19.  

Is that what you believe?

(05-06-2020, 12:39 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 12:02 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Take this for what you will but I never had a good feeling about Dr. F.

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I looked her up, and apparently, she's is an anti-vaccine activist, and she thinks the Covid-19 virus is caused by a bad strain of the flu vaccine.   She is also opposed to creating a vaccine for Covid-19.  

Why don't you watch the whole thing, maybe open your mind a bit.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

In other news, Neil Ferguson resigned for breaking lockdown protocols to have an affair with a married woman...

Now that's what I call an essential activity... Mmmmiright?

(05-06-2020, 12:39 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

You should spend less time trying to figure out my beliefs and watch it all the way through. You may also find the content is not biased towards what the internet says she believes in.

(05-06-2020, 01:20 PM)B2hibry Wrote: You should spend less time trying to figure out my beliefs and watch it all the way through. You may also find the content is not biased towards what the internet says she believes in.
Snopes totally would never lie.

Costco run today.
Last time I went was April 1st
Went for the early bird old folks shopping hour (9am -10am)
There were huge stacks of TP!! Limit 1 large pack
Fresh meat was limited to 3 packages.
Got sirloin steaks, a giant pack of hot dogs and organic chicken (they didn't have the regular kind).
All the checkouts have plexiglass protectors
Got in and out in 25 minutes. Not bad.

(05-06-2020, 01:20 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 12:39 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I didn't watch the whole thing, but I looked her up, and apparently, she's is an anti-vaccine activist, and she thinks the Covid-19 virus is caused by a bad strain of the flu vaccine.   She is also opposed to creating a vaccine for Covid-19.  

You should spend less time trying to figure out my beliefs and watch it all the way through. You may also find the content is not biased towards what the internet says she believes in.

I got through about 8 minutes, and it was all about how she was mistreated and someone yelled at her.  Can you give me a summary in 50 words or less?  Don't make me watch it all the way through.

(05-06-2020, 02:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 01:20 PM)B2hibry Wrote: You should spend less time trying to figure out my beliefs and watch it all the way through. You may also find the content is not biased towards what the internet says she believes in.

I got through about 8 minutes, and it was all about how she was mistreated and someone yelled at her.  Can you give me a summary in 50 words or less?  Don't make me watch it all the way through.

At about the 10:30 mark is why she's going to "Commit Suicide"

(05-06-2020, 02:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Nope.

(05-06-2020, 01:03 PM)jj82284 Wrote: In other news, Neil Ferguson resigned for breaking lockdown protocols to have an affair with a married woman...  

His hypocrisy is insignificant compared to his incompetence. Look at the predictions he made for this and other deadly disease outbreaks.

Ferguson

The piece ends with the statement "why did anyone ever listen to this guy?" That says it all. And you wonder why we don't trust government.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(05-06-2020, 07:36 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 01:03 PM)jj82284 Wrote: In other news, Neil Ferguson resigned for breaking lockdown protocols to have an affair with a married woman...  

His hypocrisy is insignificant compared to his incompetence. Look at the predictions he made for this and other deadly disease outbreaks.

Ferguson

The piece ends with the statement "why did anyone ever listen to this guy?" That says it all. And you wonder why we don't trust government.

This...  so much THIS

You do acknowledge that there are some hefty risk mitigation that is in place to reduce deaths?

Or are you saying that his model was taking this into account?

Let me guess, you guys don't work in risk or in numbers.