Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(05-20-2020, 12:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 10:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just so I am clear, the Dumbocrats latest kick is "believe science", yet these same buffoons tell me there are 57 genders?
Why do you care? Lol

I couldn’t care less how someone views themselves but you do apparently.

Good Lord....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2020, 05:08 PM by The Drifter.)

Time to face facts...…. This COVID-19 stuff is NOT about your health or saving lives anymore, it's about control. Who made the government the responsible for deciding who is essential and who is not?.....Who made the government responsible for deciding whose business can stay open and who had to shut their doors. What? Only the "Chosen" few can earn a living? Small Business America is hurting real bad right now...… It's time to Open up everything and let people drive this economy the way it should be...….

</rant>
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

(05-17-2020, 08:33 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is your weekly reminder that Floridans were a handful of drunk, uninformed votes away from being a prisoner in warden Andrew Gillum's penitentiary.

Elections have serious consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxr2PJ06Y4

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2020, 05:27 PM by jj82284.)

(05-20-2020, 05:10 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 08:33 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is your weekly reminder that Floridans were a handful of drunk, uninformed votes away from being a prisoner in warden Andrew Gillum's penitentiary.

Elections have serious consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxr2PJ06Y4

Bruh....  party foul.  It cuts out before she says "the cold never bothered me anyway!"  

Be better bruh

(05-20-2020, 05:07 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Time to face facts...…. This COVID-19 stuff is NOT about your health or saving lives anymore, it's about control. Who made the government the responsible for deciding who is essential and who is not?.....Who made the government responsible for deciding whose business can stay open and who had to shut their doors. What? Only the "Chosen" few can earn a living? Small Business America is hurting real bad right now...… It's time to Open up everything and let people drive this economy the way it should be...….

</rant>

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.  High Queen Whitmer might hear u.

(05-20-2020, 05:26 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 05:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxr2PJ06Y4

Bruh....  party foul.  It cuts out before she says "the cold never bothered me anyway!"  

Be better bruh

(05-20-2020, 05:07 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Time to face facts...…. This COVID-19 stuff is NOT about your health or saving lives anymore, it's about control. Who made the government the responsible for deciding who is essential and who is not?.....Who made the government responsible for deciding whose business can stay open and who had to shut their doors. What? Only the "Chosen" few can earn a living? Small Business America is hurting real bad right now...… It's time to Open up everything and let people drive this economy the way it should be...….

</rant>

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.  High Queen Whitmer might hear u.

Good thing I don't live in Michigan...… I still believe in the right to Life, Liberty, and the PURSUIT of Happiness
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

</rant>
Did you recently get kicked out of Costco because you weren’t wearing a mask?

(05-20-2020, 12:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 11:47 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: 4 more relatives have died. Both of my parents were  infected but have overcome it. I really want them to come down here and stay with me, but wifey is a extreme risk with a compromised immune system due to her fighting Breast cancer. 

Thank you for asking.

I'm glad you parents are ok, though it's bittersweet losing others at the same time. Hopefully your wife will beat the cancer too!

Thanks for the support fls, I really do appreciate it.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Anyone see DeSantis today? That's my Gov!

(05-21-2020, 12:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone see DeSantis today? That's my Gov!

Did he wear two gloves this time?
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 10:35 AM by TJBender.)

(05-21-2020, 09:57 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 12:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone see DeSantis today? That's my Gov!

Just one white one on his left hand. And he moonwalked to the podium.

(05-20-2020, 05:26 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Bruh....  party foul.  It cuts out before she says "the cold never bothered me anyway!"  

Be better bruh

It was either that or the whole song, and I love you guys too much to do that to you.

(05-20-2020, 07:50 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 12:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm glad you parents are ok, though it's bittersweet losing others at the same time. Hopefully your wife will beat the cancer too!

Thanks for the support fls, I really do appreciate it.

Darn man.  I'm sorry to hear about the misses.  I hope she's safe and bears this thing.

(05-21-2020, 09:57 AM)Gabe Wrote:

Probably not the same type that Gillum's male prostitute used.

(05-21-2020, 04:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 09:57 AM)Gabe Wrote: Did he wear two gloves this time?

Probably not the same type that Gillum's male prostitute used.

Or, did he put the facemask on correctly?
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(05-21-2020, 04:41 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 04:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Probably not the same type that Gillum's male prostitute used.

Or, did he put the facemask on correctly?

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-20-2020, 01:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 12:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Why do you care? Lol

I couldn’t care less how someone views themselves but you do apparently.

"How someone views themselves" is not science.

Neither is "transgendered people are mentally ill".
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-21-2020, 06:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 01:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "How someone views themselves" is not science.

Neither is "transgendered people are mentally ill".

Actually....

(05-21-2020, 07:29 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 06:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Neither is "transgendered people are mentally ill".

Actually....

Mental illness has various definitions. There are conditions and challenges of the mind that have nothing in common with each other, besides the fact that both are called "mental illness." You want to add something to the category, or take something away, either way it's hard to be sure.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-21-2020, 08:30 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 07:29 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Actually....

Mental illness has various definitions. There are conditions and challenges of the mind that have nothing in common with each other, besides the fact that both are called "mental illness." You want to add something to the category, or take something away, either way it's hard to be sure.

Which has what to do with science and your partys belief there are 57 genders and someone can identify as a toilet paper roll if the wind catches them right?

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 09:11 PM by mikesez.)

(05-21-2020, 08:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 08:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: Mental illness has various definitions. There are conditions and challenges of the mind that have nothing in common with each other, besides the fact that both are called "mental illness." You want to add something to the category, or take something away, either way it's hard to be sure.

Which has what to do with science and your partys belief there are 57 genders and someone can identify as a toilet paper roll if the wind catches them right?

Nothing to do with science.  You're the one who first brought up the 57 genders thing.  I haven't read any party platforms lately, but I don't remember 57 genders being in any of them...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-21-2020, 09:10 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 08:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Which has what to do with science and your partys belief there are 57 genders and someone can identify as a toilet paper roll if the wind catches them right?

Nothing to do with science.  You're the one who first brought up the 57 genders thing.  I haven't read any party platforms lately, but I don't remember 57 genders being in any of them...

Ewwwww mikeyyyyyy