Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Drinkin' Teal Kool-Aid

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 10:39 AM by Browntrouser.)

I get it the Jags will always suck, once in a blue moon they will have a good year and make us think we have a shot at a SB. But I will still get a bit excited every offseason like we have a chance.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2020, 09:46 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 09:36 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Tbh, I put all my draft winnings (about $400) on the Jags to win at least 5 games this coming season. I'll win 800 if it comes in.

Fully prepared for the most depressing season in Jags history now. At least we'll have a shot at Trevor.

What are you going to do with your $800?

90% sure it'll be something stupid.

(05-01-2020, 11:53 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 09:46 PM)Dimson Wrote: What are you going to do with your $800?

90% sure it'll be something stupid.

Haha. I would be disappointed if you did something responsible with it, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I took my 1200- and paid for my Jaguars Season Tickets for 1164-.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

I’ll be drinking something to get through this year, doubt it’s going to be koolaid.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

(05-01-2020, 06:52 PM)PF* Wrote: I took my 1200- and paid for my Jaguars Season Tickets for 1164-.

If I lived close to Jax, I would, too.  As it is, I might fly down to a game with part of the money.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 11:47 PM by JagJohn.)

https://twitter.com/TheCruelNature/statu...67520?s=20

Jags in 2020... Creeping up on dem fools.

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 09:14 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(05-01-2020, 10:39 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: I get it the Jags will always suck, once in a blue moon they will have a good year and make us think we have a shot at a SB. But I will still get a bit excited every offseason like we have a chance.

Lost Calais, Bouye, Darius, and Foles.   Got 2 1st round picks due to the loss of Jalen.

I think the front office is doing the right thing to get value from departing vets but it's a bit disheartening to think we're rebuilding again so much to the extent that we're not mocked at the #1 pick in 2021.

Right now, I kind of feel like FSU watching your rivals get better while you start over.

I'm kind of hoping for a fanless season so our empty stadium is consistent with other teams. Smile

I think it’s good most expectations are low. That way when minshew mania goes off Jax will be on its feet.

Pass me the teal Kool-Aid. Hold the rum until week 1 but then mix it : )

(05-01-2020, 08:47 PM)Adub28 Wrote: I’ll be drinking  something to get through this year, doubt it’s going to be koolaid.

Lol, I'm with you.

(05-18-2020, 07:51 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Pass me the teal Kool-Aid. Hold the rum until week 1 but then mix it : )

Love me some spiced rum.

(03-07-2020, 10:29 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: (tosses back glass and then slams it down while demonstratively grimacing)

Fournette will have an 1100 yard, 15 TD season.

(stumbles outside to vomit)

And it looks like he got that cool aid poisoning. The other team would have to stop playing defense for Fournette to pound it in 15 times from the goalline.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(05-19-2020, 08:09 AM)uthill Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 07:51 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Pass me the teal Kool-Aid. Hold the rum until week 1 but then mix it : )

Love me some spiced rum.

Just started drinking spiced rum with apple cider based on a recommendation a few weeks ago. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot.  Also, I add 30% water to dilute the apple cider since it's heavy in sugar.

(06-07-2020, 07:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 08:09 AM)uthill Wrote: Love me some spiced rum.

Just started drinking spiced rum with apple cider based on a recommendation a few weeks ago. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot.  Also, I add 30% water to dilute the apple cider since it's heavy in sugar.

Driinking combined with burning fat, what next lol.  Isnt it a little bitter?

(06-07-2020, 08:08 PM)surfon Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 07:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Just started drinking spiced rum with apple cider based on a recommendation a few weeks ago. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot.  Also, I add 30% water to dilute the apple cider since it's heavy in sugar.

Driinking combined with burning fat, what next lol.  Isnt it a little bitter?

Sad  Just realized why it isn't bitter.  31g of carbs w/ 16 servings.  Mucho sugars

[Image: 5b3a6cd6-4956-4154-83ca-6af491e8a0df_1.c...nBg=ffffff]

Oh wait that is kinda my bad I was thinking/reading Apple cider vinegar. So that's ply not so bad.

(03-06-2020, 10:00 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I'll have a sip of that kool aide. lets put some liquor in it.

Short and simple. Minshew!!

Man he has bacardi 151 or something in that drink if he believes the Jaguars will be improved this season.  The team has much less talent with the same mediocre coaches and staff returning?  The development of minshew and some of our young players is the best viewing we will have this year.  The scoreboard is going to be ugly.  We may win less than 4 games.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I came through to sip some more teal drank. Go jags. Lets make everyone mad and win.

(06-10-2020, 02:29 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 10:00 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I'll have a sip of that kool aide. lets put some liquor in it.

Short and simple. Minshew!!

Man he has bacardi 151 or something in that drink if he believes the Jaguars will be improved this season.  The team has much less talent with the same mediocre coaches and staff returning?  The development of minshew and some of our young players is the best viewing we will have this year.  The scoreboard is going to be ugly.  We may win less than 4 games.

Chad Johnson just bet over 40k that we won't win mor than 5 games. He definitely isn't drinking thre Kool Aid, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]