Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(06-28-2020, 01:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 01:00 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Was a very obvious outcome after opening up before containing the virus.

Yep, should've shot down the protests immediately.

Well they wouldn't help.

But Minneapolis don't seem to be suffering that bad. So maybe blame the idiot leaders in Florida etc for opening too soon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It was fine for a while. I don't think it had as much to do with opening too soon (except maybe the bars) as much as it has been Floridians general lack of wearing masks. It correlates decently with protests in other major cities, but I don't think that's the culprit in our neck of the woods.

33k AdventHealth results determined to be faulty. Again, this is all a big clusterhoax. Every stat is wrong, even death totals are fabricated.

Baaaaaaaa go the maskhole sheep.

(06-28-2020, 04:26 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 01:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, should've shot down the protests immediately.

Well they wouldn't help.

But Minneapolis don't seem to be suffering that bad. So maybe blame the idiot leaders in Florida etc for opening too soon.

Florida has done 12 to 15k more tests per day for the last 3 weeks, including pre-op screenings for every elective procedure than the same days in April or May. Minnesota has not. Being open is not the reason.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-28-2020, 04:26 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 01:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, should've shot down the protests immediately.

Well they wouldn't help.

Been over this ... Unless you choose to ignore the obvious. Like you have done for years.

Back to working from home again after a two week spell of working from work. The first time was mandatory but now it’s voluntary. Although I’m grateful for the opportunity to wfh, I’m ready for some normalcy. That ain’t happening until a vaccine is approved.

Let’s go, science!

(06-29-2020, 06:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Back to working from home again after a two week spell of working from work. The first time was mandatory but now it’s voluntary. Although I’m grateful for the opportunity to wfh, I’m ready for some normalcy. That ain’t happening until a vaccine is approved.

Let’s go, science!

Nah, as soon as we hit the exposure threshold it will burn out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-29-2020, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Back to working from home again after a two week spell of working from work. The first time was mandatory but now it’s voluntary. Although I’m grateful for the opportunity to wfh, I’m ready for some normalcy. That ain’t happening until a vaccine is approved.

Let’s go, science!

If and when that happens does not present a definitive timeline, a vaccine does.

Let’s go, science!

Interesting logistics.  So, do you have a deep fryer at home, then continuously run the fries to McDonald's?  Sounds counterproductive.  Smile

(06-29-2020, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Let’s go, science!

This is appearing to be the case.  My neighbor (~57 years old) contracted Covid and was out drinking a beer and washing his car yesterday (day 7) with no symptoms

(06-29-2020, 09:00 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Let’s go, science!

Interesting logistics.  So, do you have a deep fryer at home, then continuously run the fries to McDonald's?  Sounds counterproductive.  Smile

I was promoted to the burger line months ago, troll!

(06-29-2020, 09:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, as soon as we hit the exposure threshold it will burn out.

This is appearing to be the case.  My neighbor (~57 years old) contracted Covid and was out drinking a beer and washing his car yesterday (day 7) with no symptoms

Was he symptomatic at all? I know they are out there but I don't actually know but one person who's actually been sick among my people who have a positive test. It seems like the severity in positive cases is already declining just based on ICU and vent usage stats, that would be really good news during the current bump in cases.

(06-29-2020, 09:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:00 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Interesting logistics.  So, do you have a deep fryer at home, then continuously run the fries to McDonald's?  Sounds counterproductive.  Smile

I was promoted to the burger line months ago, troll!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8222208]

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 09:41 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(06-29-2020, 09:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, as soon as we hit the exposure threshold it will burn out.

Was he wearing cut off Jean shorts too?

P.S. I have horrible mental scarring thinking about you peeking through your blinds watching your neighbor wash his car, drinking in jean shorts.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 10:00 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

No symptoms whatsoever ---- oh, and this was the only pic that I was only able to capture (without revealing myself)

[Image: 1.jpg?ip=x480]

Just another reminder that the statistics are fraudulent to push the narrative.

June 25, 2020:

New Jersey’s official count of coronavirus-related deaths surged by nearly 2,000 overnight as the state began counting “probable” fatalities toward its overall tally. Health officials said the new data point will give a clearer picture of the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the state by not simply counting deaths that were confirmed by a mainstream lab test.

…Department of Health Communicable Disease Service medical director Ed Lifshitz said health officials reached the number of probable deaths by counting those who died as part of known outbreaks and had symptoms of the virus but were never tested as well as those who may have had a less specific test for COVID-19. He added that investigators also reviewed death certificates to find other likely cases of coronavirus infection.

https://whyy.org/articles/n-j-coronaviru...s-tick-up/

(06-29-2020, 10:00 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: No symptoms whatsoever ---- oh, and this was the only pic that I was only able to capture (without revealing myself)

[Image: 1.jpg?ip=x480]

Fake news. Where is the beer?

The new mortality rate is in line with the flu. Think about that for a second. If we would have known that when this disease first came out, would we even care about this virus? I am not saying we could have known, but now that we do, why are we still freaking out about it? Only because we have been exposed and conditioned to fear it.

This is all a scam by ugly people.

(06-29-2020, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/ChrisHongTU/status/1...02402?s=19

Let's see what the enforcement is. I bet they make it a health issue so they can then make the restaurants and businesses enforce it or they take away their license. That way the city and the cops stay out of enforcing it.

(06-29-2020, 11:06 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The new mortality rate is in line with the flu. Think about that for a second. If we would have known that when this disease first came out, would we even care about this virus? I am not saying we could have known, but now that we do, why are we still freaking out about it? Only because we have been exposed and conditioned to fear it.

The difference is how fast the number of deaths occurred, the numbers requiring hospitalization, and the level of care once hospitalized as compared to the flu. If you really think it's the same as the flu, research interviews of doctors and nurses caring for COVID-19 cases. Never mind how it affects the entire body, and what they're finding out about long term affects. Personally, given my pre-existing conditions, it terrifies me. It's a horrible way to die, and survivors will tell you to follow social distancing recommendations.

It's not the flu, and it's not all about mortality rates.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]