Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

For those us of that thought we had it at the beginning of the year but got a negative antibody test, we still could have had it. Who knows what’s what any more?

https://www.news4jax.com/health/2020/07/...rotection/
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol. This virus is ridiculous.

(07-23-2020, 08:51 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. This virus is ridiculous.

Yes, sadly there's no real vaccine against leftism. Every meathead is susceptible during their lifetime.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-23-2020, 11:15 AM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/statu...4220954625

Yeah, I'm sure that is factual.

(07-23-2020, 11:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 11:15 AM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/statu...4220954625

Yeah, I'm sure that is factual.

Dude trying to set up a Class Action.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 11:39 AM by Jagwired.)

(07-23-2020, 11:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yeah, I'm sure that is factual.

That [BLEEP] clown is the kook who walks around the beaches with a grim reaper costume on and an on the record known liberal Trump and Desantis hater. In other words a completely biased kook who will stop at nothing to try and run their names into the ground.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

In other news a guy that works in my building wasn't feeling well over the weekend with "cold like" symptoms (cough, runny nose, aches).  He wasn't feeling 100% Monday morning so he called in to take a sick day.  He wasn't allowed to return to work without being tested for the China virus which he did Monday morning.  He woke up Tuesday feeling much better, but had to wait for the test results which he got yesterday (Wednesday) which surprisingly came up negative.

He did tell me that he got some good fishing time in while waiting for his test results.

It's gotten to the point that the media has some people so scared of someone feeling ill that the person has to get an invasive test in order to calm the fear.

So where are the hospitals full?  Where is the lack of equipment such as ventilators?  Where are the refrigeration trucks to hold the bodies?  My best guess is that they will magically appear around the RNC time frame.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Think it could be called the US flu at this point. Similar to Spain it may not have originated from there but got hit the hardest.

Invasive test? I've heard the swab goes quite far up but you make it sound like he needed to get cut up.

Tony Fauchis pitch was about as on target as his COVID-19 guidance.

This guy is a total fraud.

[Image: AP_20206059101416.jpg]

Governor Cuomo said chicken wings aren't real food. Now the radical left is trying to control what you eat and what they consider real food.

Fellow Floridians, just think how close we came to THIS had the married "heterosexual" homosexual prostitute seeking meth head been elected. Count your blessings!

(07-24-2020, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Fellow Floridians, just think how close we came to THIS had the married "heterosexual" homosexual prostitute seeking meth head been elected.  Count your blessings!

I just can't believe you wouldn't vote for a black man to be Governor. (clutches pearls)

This thread right here explains so much about how Florida has managed to [BLEEP] things up so bad.

Went to Animal Kingdom today. Zero lines for any ride, including the Pandora one. Was majestic! Epcot tomorrow!

(07-24-2020, 06:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Went to Animal Kingdom today. Zero lines for any ride, including the Pandora one. Was majestic! Epcot tomorrow!

I'm headed down week after next, hope it's still the same!

(07-24-2020, 09:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 06:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Went to Animal Kingdom today. Zero lines for any ride, including the Pandora one. Was majestic! Epcot tomorrow!

Dude, it was unreal. Hope Epcot is same tomorrow. 

They do temperature checks at the gate and are very social distance conscious throughout the entire park. I'm sure with summer coming to an end, it will be even less crowded for you, if that's even possible.

(07-24-2020, 09:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Just did Soarin ' 4th time in a row. Walk on, no wait. Again, Pandemoc Disney is majestic.

(07-25-2020, 12:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 09:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm headed down week after next, hope it's still the same!

Just did Soarin ' 4th time in a row. Walk on, no wait. Again, Pandemoc Disney is majestic.
Bahahaha

“Hold on family. I just HAVE to message the people on the Jags political forum while we are riding rides. Go ahead and get that corn dog without me and I’ll catch up with you.”

(07-25-2020, 08:52 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 12:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just did Soarin ' 4th time in a row. Walk on, no wait. Again, Pandemoc Disney is majestic.
Bahahaha

“Hold on family. I just HAVE to message the people on the Jags political forum while we are riding rides. Go ahead and get that corn dog without me and I’ll catch up with you.”

U must not have been to Disney in July with 2 young kids for 8 hours before. Internet escapes are necessary.

I did see a Minnie Van.