Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-07-2020, 09:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So...do we start with the illegitimate president, not my president stuff now, or after inauguration? Am I supposed to start wailing about leaving the country now? What about the march on Washington to complain? Do I have to wear a big pink genitalia hat to show I mean business, or will they let us know the proper clothing choices later? And most importantly...do I have to record myself screaming like an idiot because things didn’t go my way? I hope not, cuz I don’t think I can pull that one off honestly.

Just go back to work Monday and you have already done more than 70% of Biden voters.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anybody out there think that Kamala Harris is a uniter? Cause that may be our president in a couple of years.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-07-2020, 09:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 09:26 PM)captivating Wrote: Mental health is more than just people in mental institutions.  Mental health is a complex issue.  Gun control isn't.  There are so few legitimate reasons for people in 2020 to own a firearm.

Hahahahhahahahahah what????????

Yeah, you have a military to fight wars for you, you go to the grocery store to buy your meat, and police maintain law and order. So why the f*&k do you still need a gun?

(11-07-2020, 09:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Anybody out there think that Kamala Harris is a uniter? Cause that may be our president in a couple of months years.

Fixed this for you.

(11-07-2020, 09:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Anybody out there think that Kamala Harris is a uniter? Cause that may be our president in a couple of years.

Her speech was one of the best in recent years.  No underlying racism like the current Lame Duck President.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 09:43 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-07-2020, 09:41 PM)captivating Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 09:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hahahahhahahahahah what????????

Yeah, you have a military to fight wars for you, you go to the grocery store to buy your meat, and police maintain law and order. So why the f*&k do you still need a gun?

Have you turned on the news the past few months? Police stood down forcing citizens to defend themselves in Democrat run cities.

(11-07-2020, 09:42 PM)captivating Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 09:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Anybody out there think that Kamala Harris is a uniter? Cause that may be our president in a couple of years.

Her speech was one of the best in recent years.  No underlying racism like the current Lame Duck President.

BREAKING: The guy who thinks nobody should own a gun loved Kamala speech.

Dang, those speeches were flat and lame. We are doomed.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 10:14 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-07-2020, 10:00 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Dang, those speeches were flat and lame.  We are doomed.

They were presidential and mature... you just aren't used to hearing a president talk that doesn't sound like a idiotic WWE interview.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-07-2020, 09:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: So...do we start with the illegitimate president, not my president stuff now, or after inauguration? Am I supposed to start wailing about leaving the country now? What about the march on Washington to complain? Do I have to wear a big pink genitalia hat to show I mean business, or will they let us know the proper clothing choices later? And most importantly...do I have to record myself screaming like an idiot because things didn’t go my way? I hope not, cuz I don’t think I can pull that one off honestly.
You certainly don’t have to do any of that but I’ve seen PLENTY of videos of conservatives doing those things.

(11-07-2020, 10:13 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:00 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Dang, those speeches were flat and lame.  We are doomed.

They were presidential and mature... you just aren't used to hearing a president talk that doesn't sound like a idiotic WWE interview.

I'd hope so. Hes been doing them.for 50 years.

(11-07-2020, 10:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
You certainly don’t have to do any of that but I’ve seen PLENTY of videos of conservatives doing those things.

I bet not nearly as many as you’ve seen from the other side.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-07-2020, 10:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You certainly don’t have to do any of that but I’ve seen PLENTY of videos of conservatives doing those things.

I bet not nearly as many as you’ve seen from the other side.
Don’t be so sure.

Have a great Saturday though!

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 10:31 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-07-2020, 10:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:13 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: They were presidential and mature... you just aren't used to hearing a president talk that doesn't sound like a idiotic WWE interview.

I'd hope so. Hes been doing them.for 50 years.

Yup.  No more clown show.  Finally a responsible adult in the room... unlike the fat & sulky baby in the White House yelling at his lawyers and trying to sue Mathematics tonight!
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 10:33 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1...62594?s=19

230 million thousand deaths. Anyone here????? Am I lone survivor?

(11-07-2020, 10:30 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'd hope so. Hes been doing them.for 50 years.

Yup.  No more clown show.  Finally a responsible adult in the room... unlike the fat & sulky baby in the White House yelling at his lawyers and trying to sue Mathematics tonight!

Pick better role models man. You dont have to do this.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1...62594?s=19

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 10:37 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-07-2020, 10:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1...62594?s=19

You want to talk about Trump's "mispoken" words?  Like in Helsinki telling Putin he believed him over the US Intelligence agencies?!?  C'mon... he was a DISASTER.

Trump supporters can't tell ANYONE to pick better role models.

(11-07-2020, 10:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1...62594?s=19

You want to talk about Trump's "mispoken" words?  Like in Helsinki telling Putin he believed him.  C'mon...  he was a DISASTER.

They are taking this dude out to the pasture as we speak....will you apologize for Kamala in 6 months too?

(11-07-2020, 10:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:34 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: You want to talk about Trump's "mispoken" words?  Like in Helsinki telling Putin he believed him.  C'mon...  he was a DISASTER.

They are taking this dude out to the pasture as we speak....will you apologize for Kamala in 6 months too?

Kamala or Trump?  That is an easy choice.  I'll take the one who can speak full sentences.

(11-07-2020, 09:42 PM)captivating Wrote:

Well, good on you man. I'm glad you see something there, cause quite frankly, she looks/sounds more smug and elist than Hillary, if that is even possible. She def makes Joe sound better in comparison.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 11:04 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-07-2020, 10:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 09:42 PM)captivating Wrote: Her speech was one of the best in recent years.  No underlying racism like the current Lame Duck President.

Well, good on you man. I'm glad you see something there, cause quite frankly, she looks/sounds more smug and elist than Hillary, if that is even possible.  She def makes Joe sound better in comparison.

Believe me... I want a traditional Republican.  But not some Trumper or QAnon idiot.  Give me a traditional Republican like John McCain and I am there.  But if the direction of the GOP and the next nominee is of the Trump/QAnon brand... I would be forced to switch parties and move to the moderate Democrats side.  This is not the same GOP it used to be 5 years ago. This is going right-wing bat-sh*t crazy. You're going to lose all the life-long moderate Republicans if the party keeps going down that road. I hope it changes course back to what it was Pre-Trump.

(11-07-2020, 10:52 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Well, good on you man. I'm glad you see something there, cause quite frankly, she looks/sounds more smug and elist than Hillary, if that is even possible.  She def makes Joe sound better in comparison.

Believe me... I want a traditional Republican.  But not some Trumper or QAnon idiot.  Give me a traditional Republican like John McCain and I am there.  But if the direction of the GOP and the next nominee is of the Trump/QAnon brand... I would be forced to switch parties and move to the moderate Democrats side.  This is not the same GOP it used to be 5 years ago. This is going right-wing bat-sh*t crazy.  You're going to lose all the life-long moderate Republicans if the party keeps going down that road.  I hope it changes course back to what it was Pre-Trump.

Lol, what a load of horse manure.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato