Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Message from the Voters

(11-08-2020, 01:22 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:04 PM)jj82284 Wrote: This is the price that conservatives play for allowing Cultural Supremacy, Academic Supremacy, and Media Dominance.  During Joe Biden's time as VP, BLM was invited to the white house.  This was @ a time when they were openly walking through the streets yelling, "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" and one of their members assasinated 5 dallas police officers.  This group then sets about burning Down half the country with no condemnation from Biden or the Biden team.  On the west coast Antifa and their acolytes take over part of a US city and hold US citizens hostage in their own homes, but someone reasonably intelligent can sit here and actually say that it was TRUMP that was being divisive.  
I frankly Don't care that Trump was reckless with his language, my bigger concern is that he was remarkably inefficient.  The GOP will probably win more terms in the White House, but we will never have the celebrity and thus the platform that He has.  Call them fake news, call them enemies of the people all you want, but we didn't efficiently challenge their premise or offer a compelling counter narrative.

I have no problem with BLM as a movement, but I don't like their organizational goals.  Those are 2 different things.  There are deplorables at both extremes...  if you talk about Antifa but disregard White Supremacists and the KKK, you are dealing with only half the problem.

Words matter from a president... so does tone.  If you want to united people, you can't play to less than half of your electorate.  You may have no issue with his recklessness, but the majority of Americans did.  That is why he lost.  We need a Republican candidate with some dignity and class that reflects the traditional values of our party.

(11-08-2020, 01:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Man, Dr. StatsMaster "Coach" All-Star Bundy, Esq. really tore you up.

Contributing your usual high-level intellect again I see.  Well done, Slappy!   Cool

I will keep our side conversations at your level of understanding so you can follow along.

Oh man, you are just so amazing. I don't know how on Earth we mere mortals survived without your wisdom and grace.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2020, 01:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:22 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I have no problem with BLM as a movement, but I don't like their organizational goals.  Those are 2 different things.  There are deplorables at both extremes...  if you talk about Antifa but disregard White Supremacists and the KKK, you are dealing with only half the problem.

Words matter from a president... so does tone.  If you want to united people, you can't play to less than half of your electorate.  You may have no issue with his recklessness, but the majority of Americans did.  That is why he lost.  We need a Republican candidate with some dignity and class that reflects the traditional values of our party.

Contributing you usual high-level intellect again I see.  Well done Slappy!   Cool

If you want to unite people, maybe you could start by not calling 70m people Hitler supporters and white supremacists.

You're missing the point... again.  Clearly, it is only a fraction of Trump voters that support white supremacists; just as only a fraction of Biden voters support ANTIFA.  Do better.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-08-2020, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm curious if "conservative " Mike emerges as we get closer to the 2024 election.

Something to watch.

Nah, he's a Con-servative at best. Like this Bum guy who seems really happy to insult people of the party he claims to support while admitting that he happily voted for Biden. Liars or fools, they are birds of a feather.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 01:46 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 01:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm curious if "conservative " Mike emerges as we get closer to the 2024 election.

Something to watch.

Nah, he's a Con-servative at best. Like this Bum guy who seems really happy to insult people of the party he claims to support while admitting that he happily voted for Biden. Liars or fools, they are birds of a feather.

I will happily insult any Trump voter.  They are a disgrace to Conservatism.  I support conservative and moral principles, not people or parties. I will vote for moderate Democrats if the GOP continues to be high-jacked by Trumpism and QAnon.  No problem saying that... as I have.  Try to follow along, Slappy.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-08-2020, 01:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, he's a Con-servative at best. Like this Bum guy who seems really happy to insult people of the party he claims to support while admitting that he happily voted for Biden. Liars or fools, they are birds of a feather.

I will happily insult any Trump voter.  They are a disgrace to Conservatism.  I will vote for moderate Democrats if the GOP continues to be high-jacked by Trumpism and QAnon.  No problem saying that... as I have.  Try to follow along, Slappy.

You should work on making your points while being less of a prick. It would make for a better environment.

(11-08-2020, 01:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I will happily insult any Trump voter.  They are a disgrace to Conservatism.  I will vote for moderate Democrats if the GOP continues to be high-jacked by Trumpism and QAnon.  No problem saying that... as I have.  Try to follow along, Slappy.

You should work on making your points while being less of a prick. It would make for a better environment.

I apply an equal amount of vitriol that I receive.  You get what you give to me.

(11-08-2020, 01:47 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You should work on making your points while being less of a prick. It would make for a better environment.

I apply an equal amount of vitriol that I receive.  You get what you give to me.

Your logic of voting for a Democrat because the GOP candidate isn't conservative enough for you is deeply flawed.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 01:52 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 01:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:47 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I apply an equal amount of vitriol that I receive.  You get what you give to me.

Your logic of voting for a Democrat because the GOP candidate isn't conservative enough for you is deeply flawed.

Trump ran up the deficit each year to a greater degree than even Obama did.  Even before the pandemic. Not Conservative.  

Trump has absolutely no moral compass.  Not conservative.

You voting for Trump just because he has the GOP label on him is deeply flawed.  Biden has more conservative principles than Trump.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 01:54 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Yeah, dude...  you are clearly struggling with basic English. You want to do it this way, we can do it this way. Here's the post I made with regards to that graph.

Quote:These are the numbers I ran with a friend the other day. Someone else put them in graph form. This is the overlap from 2016 to 2020. The results from Gwinnett, Fulton, Cobb, and DeKalb seem unnatural. This same pattern is found only in certain swing states and only in certain blue counties. I'm not saying that those numbers are impossible. It's certainly possible. It's just unlikely. There are several other blue counties in that list that didn't have those same kinds of massive spikes. We've ran comparisons for the red swing states and again for solid blue states and haven't found similar spikes. However, to be fair, we haven't looked at the results from LA or Chicago, which might be more comparable. I'll go do that now.

I was already discussing these numbers when I saw this graph. I posted and clearly indicated that I did not graph this. At no point did I claim this as my work, only that it was a good snap shot of what we were investigating. Is that unacceptable? Did QAnon make that graph I linked? I don't even know who made it. I just know it supports what I was discussing.

For your information, we did make a graph. I didn't post it here, because I wasn't sure it would be able to be understood without context. This is the percentage difference from 2016 to 2020. Philadelphia is the outlier, which you already pointed out, but that's not unusual. The votes also hadn't finished being counted. Trump had an outlier in Miami-Dade where he went up to 35%, but that is explained by his Cuban support. Other than that, the percentage difference all over the country is not typically over 25%. In conclusion, go [BLEEP] yourself. 

[Image: 123959800_995990524236453_37835457787683...e=5FCF00E0]

(11-08-2020, 01:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, dude...  you are clearly struggling with basic English. You want to do it this way, we can do it this way. Here's the post I made with regards to that graph.

Quote:These are the numbers I ran with a friend the other day. Someone else put them in graph form. This is the overlap from 2016 to 2020. The results from Gwinnett, Fulton, Cobb, and DeKalb seem unnatural. This same pattern is found only in certain swing states and only in certain blue counties. I'm not saying that those numbers are impossible. It's certainly possible. It's just unlikely. There are several other blue counties in that list that didn't have those same kinds of massive spikes. We've ran comparisons for the red swing states and again for solid blue states and haven't found similar spikes. However, to be fair, we haven't looked at the results from LA or Chicago, which might be more comparable. I'll go do that now.

I was already discussing these numbers when I saw this graph. I posted and clearly indicated that I did not graph this. At no point did I claim this as my work, only that it was a good snap shot of what we were discussing. Is that unacceptable? Did QAnon make that graph I linked? I don't even know who made it. I just know it supports what I was discussing. For your information, we did make a graph. I didn't post it here, because I wasn't sure it would be able to be understood without context. This is the percentage difference from 2016 to 2020. Philadelphia is the outlier, which you already pointed out, but that's not unusual. The votes also hadn't finished. Trump had an outlier in Miami-Dade where he went up to 35%, but that is explained by his Cuban support. Other than that, the percentage difference all over the country is not over 20%. In conclusion, go [BLEEP] yourself. 

Fraud.

(11-08-2020, 01:54 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, dude...  you are clearly struggling with basic English. You want to do it this way, we can do it this way. Here's the post I made with regards to that graph.

I was already discussing these numbers when I saw this graph. I posted and clearly indicated that I did not graph this. At no point did I claim this as my work, only that it was a good snap shot of what we were discussing. Is that unacceptable? Did QAnon make that graph I linked? I don't even know who made it. I just know it supports what I was discussing. For your information, we did make a graph. I didn't post it here, because I wasn't sure it would be able to be understood without context. This is the percentage difference from 2016 to 2020. Philadelphia is the outlier, which you already pointed out, but that's not unusual. The votes also hadn't finished. Trump had an outlier in Miami-Dade where he went up to 35%, but that is explained by his Cuban support. Other than that, the percentage difference all over the country is not over 20%. In conclusion, go [BLEEP] yourself. 

Fraud.

So you agree that there is rampant fraud going on! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

He's not really good at picking a side, apparently.

(11-08-2020, 01:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: He's not really good at picking a side, apparently.

When you leave your options open, you never have to accept defeat.

I was already discussing these numbers when I saw this graph. I posted and clearly indicated that I did not graph this. At no point did I claim this as my work, only that it was a good snap shot of what we were investigating. Is that unacceptable? Did QAnon make that graph I linked? I don't even know who made it. I just know it supports what I was discussing.

For your information, we did make a graph. I didn't post it here, because I wasn't sure it would be able to be understood without context. This is the percentage difference from 2016 to 2020. Philadelphia is the outlier, which you already pointed out, but that's not unusual. The votes also hadn't finished being counted. Trump had an outlier in Miami-Dade where he went up to 35%, but that is explained by his Cuban support. Other than that, the percentage difference all over the country is not typically over 25%. In conclusion, go [BLEEP] yourself. 

Even if Trump isn't able to overturn the fraud, I hope people are prosecuted and the fraud is stopped for good.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(11-08-2020, 01:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:43 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: I will happily insult any Trump voter.  They are a disgrace to Conservatism.  I will vote for moderate Democrats if the GOP continues to be high-jacked by Trumpism and QAnon.  No problem saying that... as I have.  Try to follow along, Slappy.

Bahahahahaha

Coming from you?!

Hahahahaha oh that. Is. Rich.

(11-08-2020, 03:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 01:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You should work on making your points while being less of a prick. It would make for a better environment.
Bahahahahaha

Coming from you?!

Isn't it?  Hilarious a Trump supporter is whining about someone being "less of a prick" to create "a better environment".   Laughing

(11-08-2020, 04:38 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bahahahahaha

Coming from you?!

Isn't it?  Hilarious a Trump supporter is whining about someone being "less of a prick" to create "a better environment".   Laughing

Mike, you have done a piss poor job protecting your identity. Your transformation over 24 hours has been hilarious.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 05:03 PM by mikesez.)

Coming from you?!

To be fair, I've met plenty of Trump supporters who cheered their guy on without indulging in the bigotry and fantasies. Without indulging in the rudeness.
StroudCrowd isn't one of them, though.

(11-08-2020, 04:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:38 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Isn't it?  Hilarious a Trump supporter is whining about someone being "less of a prick" to create "a better environment".   Laughing

Mike, you have done a piss poor job protecting your identity. Your transformation over 24 hours has been hilarious.

If I was going to create an alt, it would have been while we were busy giving each other the daily -3 points.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Coming from you?!

Says the guy who voted against Trump for acting the same way you are now.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-08-2020, 05:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:38 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Isn't it?  Hilarious a Trump supporter is whining about someone being "less of a prick" to create "a better environment".   Laughing

Says the guy who voted against Trump for acting the same way you are now.

I doubt he even voted.