Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Message from the Voters

(11-08-2020, 05:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:38 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Isn't it?  Hilarious a Trump supporter is whining about someone being "less of a prick" to create "a better environment".   Laughing

Says the guy who voted against Trump for acting the same way you are now.

Muh Principles!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2020, 05:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Says the guy who voted against Trump for acting the same way you are now.

Muh Principles!!!

Eye for an Eye, Slappy!
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-08-2020, 05:33 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Muh Principles!!!

Eye for an Eye, Slappy!

I voted mine without betraying them, sadly you cannot not say the same [BLEEP].
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-08-2020, 05:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:33 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Eye for an Eye, Slappy!

I voted mine without betraying them, sadly you cannot not say the same [BLEEP].

Who'd you vote for, Slappy?
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-08-2020, 05:37 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I voted mine without betraying them, sadly you cannot not say the same [BLEEP].

Who'd you vote for, Slappy?

Jo Jorgensen [BLEEP]. Unlike you I don't give my vote to people who are the antithesis of the values and principles I profess. In the limited world of the two parties I would've preferred Trump to Biden, but I would not vote for either. Unlike you and Mikesez who willingly gave their allegiance to their adversaries.

(11-08-2020, 05:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:37 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Who'd you vote for, Slappy?

Jo Jorgensen [BLEEP]. Unlike you I don't give my vote to people who are the antithesis of the values and principles I profess. In the limited world of the two parties I would've preferred Trump to Biden, but I would not vote for either. Unlike you and Mikesez who willingly gave their allegiance to their adversaries.

To be fair, it was only one vote.

That's a valid point.

Now I know who the other one was.

(11-08-2020, 05:43 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Jo Jorgensen [BLEEP]. Unlike you I don't give my vote to people who are the antithesis of the values and principles I profess. In the limited world of the two parties I would've preferred Trump to Biden, but I would not vote for either. Unlike you and Mikesez who willingly gave their allegiance to their adversaries.

Now I know who the other one was.

It was more than just one. The LP was pretty well represented in the several states this time around. So much so that GOP leadership are publicly blaming us for Trump losing.

(11-08-2020, 05:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Jo Jorgensen [BLEEP]. Unlike you I don't give my vote to people who are the antithesis of the values and principles I profess. In the limited world of the two parties I would've preferred Trump to Biden, but I would not vote for either. Unlike you and Mikesez who willingly gave their allegiance to their adversaries.

To be fair, it was only one vote.

Well, I'm sure he/they will be back to bloviate some more real soon.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 06:30 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 04:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:38 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Isn't it?  Hilarious a Trump supporter is whining about someone being "less of a prick" to create "a better environment".   Laughing

Mike, you have done a piss poor job protecting your identity. Your transformation over 24 hours has been hilarious.

OK, OK, OK.... I will come clean.  I am MikeSez alter ego.  Its kinda like a Tyler Durden/ Fight Club thing; he doesn't even know what's happening.  We are part of a Left Wing plot to take over the world and our immediate goal was to manipulate voter's minds on a lightly traveled message board predominantly for Football Fans to develop a Blue Wave in Duval for decades to come.  I even pretended to be a life-long Conservative voter to earn the trust of Notorious FSG ("S" for "Slappy"), but he was too sharp to buy it.  MikeSez and I even staged a pretend argument several days ago on a football thread about QBR to distract from anyone piecing this all together:

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...40&page=28

But StroudCloud1 figured it out.  And Slappy.  Well played gentlemen... well played.

(11-08-2020, 05:47 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Mike, you have done a piss poor job protecting your identity. Your transformation over 24 hours has been hilarious.

OK, OK, OK.... I will come clean.  I am MikeSez alter ego.  Its kinda like a Tyler Durden/ Fight Club thing; he doesn't even know what's happening.  We are part of a Left Wing plot to take over the world and our immediate goal was to manipulate voter's minds on a lightly traveled message board predominantly for Football Fans to develop a Blue Wave in Duval for decades to come.  I even pretended to to be a life-long Conservative voter to earn the trust of Notorious FSG ("S" for "Slappy), but he was too sharp to buy it.  We even staged a pretend argument on a football thread about QBR to distract from anyone piecing this all together:

But StroudCloud1 figured it out.  And Slappy.  Well played gentlemen... well played.
Everyone knows Mike is insane enough to have a convo with himself.

Well, I certainly nailed the timing on that one.

(11-08-2020, 05:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:47 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: OK, OK, OK.... I will come clean.  I am MikeSez alter ego.  Its kinda like a Tyler Durden/ Fight Club thing; he doesn't even know what's happening.  We are part of a Left Wing plot to take over the world and our immediate goal was to manipulate voter's minds on a lightly traveled message board predominantly for Football Fans to develop a Blue Wave in Duval for decades to come.  I even pretended to to be a life-long Conservative voter to earn the trust of Notorious FSG ("S" for "Slappy), but he was too sharp to buy it.  We even staged a pretend argument on a football thread about QBR to distract from anyone piecing this all together:

Everyone knows Mike is insane enough to have a convo with himself.

Absolutely!  He (we?) is NUTS!!!!

It's no coincidence you joined the message board 3 months ago of a team that has been around for over a quarter decade and spend the majority of your time in the political forum. It's also not a coincidence your posts started out well articulated, almost as if they were ripped off verbatim from someone else, then turned into a triggered blubbering mess less than 24 hours later.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 06:23 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 05:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It's no coincidence you joined the message board 3 months ago of a team that has been around for over a quarter decade and spend the majority of your time in the political forum. It's also not a coincidence your posts started out well articulated, almost as if they were ripped off verbatim from someone else, then turned into a triggered blubbering mess less than 24 hours later.

Actually... I stayed on the Football board until this week.  Slappy will verify that... he stated I didn't have "the balls" to be here before the election.

If you want civil, intelligent discussions, that's cool. If you want to sling our feces at each other, no problem. I have the range to do both... as you noted.

I really don't think they are the same person, they just act the same. This newer guy is certainly a bigger [BLEEP] hole while Mikesez came off as the dorky little brother who just wants everyone to know he's smart too, almost like he's FredoSez. But ultimately they both are unprincipled blowhards who are thrilled to get the chance to spike the ball for once in their pathetic little lives.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 06:00 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-08-2020, 05:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I really don't think they are the same person, they just act the same. This newer guy is certainly a bigger [BLEEP] hole while Mikesez came off as the dorky little brother who just wants everyone to know he's smart too, almost like he's FredoSez. But ultimately they both are unprincipled blowhards who are thrilled to get the chance to spike the ball for once in their pathetic little lives.

You mad, Slappy Bro? You sound mad. Let it all out, brother!

(11-08-2020, 05:59 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 05:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I really don't think they are the same person, they just act the same. This newer guy is certainly a bigger [BLEEP] hole while Mikesez came off as the dorky little brother who just wants everyone to know he's smart too, almost like he's FredoSez. But ultimately they both are unprincipled blowhards who are thrilled to get the chance to spike the ball for once in their pathetic little lives.

You mad, Slappy Bro?  You sound mad.  Let it all out, brother!

Not a bit, I'm here for the fun of it. Laughing at goofs like you and MikieSez is just icing.

Mods, can we get Slappy added to the list of vulgar words?

(11-08-2020, 06:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Mods, can we get Slappy added to the list of vulgar words?

Why? It's badge of honor to be insulted by the likes of him.