Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
QB's

(11-25-2020, 05:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 05:18 PM)enigma Wrote: So Jamarcus Russell should have panned out too then.

Two things here: 1) These guys had rough starts to their NFL careers and look how they panned out - so to prematurely jump one way or another is just flat out asinine. Kinda like how other posters keep calling you out for your Tebow predictions.

2) The college stats for those QBs and Lamar Jackson (strictly with regards to the passing metrics) are highly comparable - and this not even accounting for the crazy rushing dynamic he racked up.

I'm not here defending Jackson and saying he's a great passer, just go back to my previous post because I addressed that. He's not at this point.

But to jump so fast on something - which NOBODY knows at this point will pan out is just ignorant. And that's what I'm pointing out.
Jamarcus Russell just had a great arm and that was about it.  They hate bringing up Tevow because they know deep down im right.  If Tebow came out in todays game and they over looked his christian believes he would be a perennial All Pro. He still has more playoff wins than Jackson, he got blackballed by the league because of his believes, he still has a winning record as well. Like you say with Jackosn, I guess you could say any QB in the league can be great

You're delusional bro... 

Tebow was and always will be a garbage NFL QB. Dude was trash. And nobody gives two [BLEEP] about him being a christian. Russell Wilson can't stop saying "I give all the glory to god blah blah blah" every time he gets on the mic. You think anybody cares? No, because he can actually play football. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of NFL players are religious in some sense, so stop with that dumb crap dude.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 06:14 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-25-2020, 06:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 05:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jamarcus Russell just had a great arm and that was about it.  They hate bringing up Tevow because they know deep down im right.  If Tebow came out in todays game and they over looked his christian believes he would be a perennial All Pro. He still has more playoff wins than Jackson, he got blackballed by the league because of his believes, he still has a winning record as well. Like you say with Jackosn, I guess you could say any QB in the league can be great
Credibility. Lost.

The NFL (which continues to have players play with assault charges) had it out for Tebow because he was Christian. Don’t mention the fact that Wentz is Christian and has been outspoken as well.

You can stop talking about who people on the board liked that turned into busts now.

Does it hurt when I bring up tank for Teddy?

(11-25-2020, 06:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 05:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jamarcus Russell just had a great arm and that was about it.  They hate bringing up Tevow because they know deep down im right.  If Tebow came out in todays game and they over looked his christian believes he would be a perennial All Pro. He still has more playoff wins than Jackson, he got blackballed by the league because of his believes, he still has a winning record as well. Like you say with Jackosn, I guess you could say any QB in the league can be great

You're delusional bro... 

Tebow was and always will be a garbage NFL QB. Dude was trash. And nobody gives two [BLEEP] about him being a christian. Russell Wilson can't stop saying "I give all the glory to god blah blah blah" every time he gets on the mic. You think anybody cares? No, because he can actually play football. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of NFL players are religious in some sense, so stop with that dumb crap dude.
You're probably a FSU fan.  The truth hurts

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 06:17 PM by Cleatwood.)

(11-25-2020, 06:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: Can you find one other person on this board who thinks you are right about Tebow?

His NFL record and accomplishments speak for themselves
Bwahahaha

A homer in his natural habitat.

(11-25-2020, 06:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Credibility. Lost.

The NFL (which continues to have players play with assault charges) had it out for Tebow because he was Christian. Don’t mention the fact that Wentz is Christian and has been outspoken as well.

You can stop talking about who people on the board liked that turned into busts now.

(11-25-2020, 06:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote: You're delusional bro... 

Hahaha it doesn’t hurt. I’ve admitted when I’ve been wrong MANY times but you on the other hand have the worst take of all time on this board and can’t even admit that he was bad.

Tebow wasn’t a good NFL QB and I know that’s hard to hear even to this day for you.

(11-25-2020, 06:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Credibility. Lost.

(11-25-2020, 06:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote: You're delusional bro... 

??? I don't even have a favorite college football team you fool..

They let Mike Vick back in the league after having a dog fighting ring! And yet Tebow, they want out.

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 06:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-25-2020, 06:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Does it hurt when I bring up tank for Teddy?

??? I don't even have a favorite college football team you fool..

Spoken like a true FSU fan lol.  Id say the same thing if I were you

(11-25-2020, 06:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: They let Mike Vick back in the league after having a dog fighting ring! And yet Tebow, they want out.

Messed up isnt it?

(11-25-2020, 06:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: They let Mike Vick back in the league after having a dog fighting ring! And yet Tebow, they want out.

Does 18 months in prison. Brutally killed countless amounts of dogs. But they black balled Tebow because he's a christian... I've heard it all now LOL.

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 06:21 PM by Cleatwood.)

(11-25-2020, 06:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote: ??? I don't even have a favorite college football team you fool..

Messed up isnt it?
Are you actually serious? I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not.

Do you actually say this to people in real life? And do they laugh in your face?

(11-25-2020, 06:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Does 18 months in prison. Brutally killed countless amounts of dogs. But they black balled Tebow because he's a christian... I've heard it all now LOL.
The truth hurts Eric! He’s right!

(11-25-2020, 06:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote: ??? I don't even have a favorite college football team you fool..

Messed up isnt it?

I live in Washington State... I couldn't give two [BLEEP] about the Gators or FSU.

(11-25-2020, 06:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Spoken like a true FSU fan lol.  Id say the same thing if I were you

Messed up isnt it?

Do you actually say this to people in real life? And do they laugh in your face?

(11-25-2020, 06:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Does 18 months in prison. Brutally killed countless amounts of dogs. But they black balled Tebow because he's a christian... I've heard it all now LOL.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-25-2020, 06:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Spoken like a true FSU fan lol.  Id say the same thing if I were you

Messed up isnt it?

(11-25-2020, 06:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Does 18 months in prison. Brutally killed countless amounts of dogs. But they black balled Tebow because he's a christian... I've heard it all now LOL.

I mean, I'm usually all for dying on a hill for something you believe in, but man, his Tebow hill is not the one lol.

(11-25-2020, 06:22 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Messed up isnt it?

I live in Washington State... I couldn't give two [BLEEP] about the Gators or FSU.

Now it all makes sense.

(11-25-2020, 06:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:22 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I live in Washington State... I couldn't give two [BLEEP] about the Gators or FSU.

Now it all makes sense.

I know right? It's amazing how clear things can look when you aren't jaded by your bias homer goggles. You should take yours off once in awhile and jump on in, the waters fine.

Don't bring that up. That just makes me ticked off all over again. I used to love watching Fox pregame. I stopped watching when they hired that sociopath.

Ok guys, lets get off the all time great college player and talk about Trask and the other guys that are in college now. I honestly like all 5 of the top 5 QBs and would be ok with any of them on the Jags to be honest

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 07:32 PM by RicoTx.)

I can't believe there is a human being alIve that actually thinks Tebow was good.

'Accomplishments'.  LOL.  He backed into a playoff spot and managed to win a playoff game on a horrible defensive play by Pittsburgh on a short crossing pattern where the receiver had 50ish YAC.  

Did you see the New England game the following week?  Have you looked at his statistics?

Hell, by this logic Bortles should be in the HOF with two playoff wins.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-25-2020, 07:31 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I can't believe there is a human being alIve that actually thinks Tebow was good.

'Accomplishments'.  LOL.  He backed into a playoff spot and managed to win a playoff game on a horrible defensive play by Pittsburgh on a short crossing pattern where the receiver had 50ish YAC.  

Did you see the New England game the following week?  Have you looked at his statistics?

Hell, by this logic Bortles should be in the HOF with two playoff wins.
Bortles was blackballed by the NFL for being bald.

(11-25-2020, 06:26 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I mean, I'm usually all for dying on a hill

You know Jesus died on a hill right? Don't go blackballing yourself sir.

the irony of your first comeback being "you must be an fsu homer" while being the biggest tebow homer i've ever seen is hilarious

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2020, 01:09 AM by enigma.)

Damn, I was literally trying to logically suss out his points one by one - and then we got here with this gold.

Tebow was a phenomenal college athlete and tremendous player for UF, but you're kidding yourself if you think he was anything more than a glorified fullback who could occasionally throw the ball at a terrible %.

Hell, Bortles was infinitely better than Tebow and we know how that ended up for us with those wounded ducks he was flinging around.

Tim is a great kid and an excellent motivator - but that has nothing to do with his football talent (or lack thereof).