Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(12-14-2020, 08:26 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 06:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump also recently brokered a Israel-Morocco peace deal as well. I believe that makes 4 in the last few months.

Also, everything I stated is literally a fact, so that rules out trolling.

I see so Trump/government is responsible for the vaccine?

As Britain got it first should Trump thank the National Health Service/Boris?

This is all quite confusing but it looks like government healthcare is world leading.

The government developed the vaccine? Trump fast tracked the government red tape.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 08:57 PM by mikesez.)

(12-14-2020, 07:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 11:04 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: My God you people are stupid.

[BLEEP] what Trump says. Or what the Doctors paid off by the established politicians say.

Common sense says a cloth mask that never gets changed or washed does ZERO when it comes to a [BLEEP] virus.

Enjoy being a sheep.. because I will enjoy what I need to do when the time comes. Smile

Viruses are too small to be stopped by a cloth mask. Water coming from a person's mouth via cough can atomize just as it can from a typical sprayer. The virus can ride those small water particles right through the cloth mask.

Viruses on their own are too small, yes, but as a practical matter most visuses we shed are attached to other particles - saliva, dead skin, etc.

(12-14-2020, 08:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 08:26 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I see so Trump/government is responsible for the vaccine?

As Britain got it first should Trump thank the National Health Service/Boris?

This is all quite confusing but it looks like government healthcare is world leading.

The government developed the vaccine? Trump fast tracked the government red tape.

Oxford university was chartered by the King is funded by the UK government.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Are we still doing the "my body, my choice" thing, or does that only apply to abortions?

(12-15-2020, 12:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are we still doing the "my body, my choice" thing, or does that only apply to abortions?

You know what the response will be...

Abortion is about the individual whereas this is for "the greater good". The impact of not being vaccinated can harm the collective. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

(12-14-2020, 07:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 11:04 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: My God you people are stupid.

[BLEEP] what Trump says. Or what the Doctors paid off by the established politicians say.

Common sense says a cloth mask that never gets changed or washed does ZERO when it comes to a [BLEEP] virus.

Enjoy being a sheep.. because I will enjoy what I need to do when the time comes. Smile

Viruses are too small to be stopped by a cloth mask. Water coming from a person's mouth via cough can atomize just as it can from a typical sprayer. The virus can ride those small water particles right through the cloth mask.

A mask doesn't necessarily stop the particles that carry the virus, but it does diminish the force which propels those particles towards other people.

[Image: 461w5s.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-15-2020, 02:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [Image: 461w5s.jpg]
HAHAHAHAHA

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

(12-15-2020, 12:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are we still doing the "my body, my choice" thing, or does that only apply to abortions?

Ask someone who favors abortion rights.  I'm pro-life, like you.

(12-15-2020, 01:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 07:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Viruses are too small to be stopped by a cloth mask. Water coming from a person's mouth via cough can atomize just as it can from a typical sprayer. The virus can ride those small water particles right through the cloth mask.

A mask doesn't necessarily stop the particles that carry the virus, but it does diminish the force which propels those particles towards other people.

It stops some and creates none.
Just like any filter.
It's not a 100% cure, but it has clear benefits

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 05:02 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(12-15-2020, 03:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Ask someone who favors abortion rights.  I'm pro-life, like you.

It never ceases to amaze me that a criminal can be charged on a count of murder or manslaughter for killing a pregnant woman near the end of her pregnancy, and yet the mother of that same pregnancy can legally choose to rip her child from her stomach up to the day before birth and have it macerated into a million pieces, and it's all legal. There's something seriously wrong with that logic. At that point, there's no way it should be a matter of merely intent. The child is a child.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

So for those that get the vaccine, afterwards we can unmask and go back to normal right? 

Seeing some say we have to stay masked up and hidden until EVERYONE has been vaccinated and I'm seriously not buying that.

Seeing Bill Gates ugly mug all over the television as it pertains to the vaccine gives me an uneasy feeling. Something just doesn't feel right...

(12-15-2020, 05:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Seeing Bill Gates ugly mug all over the television as it pertains to the vaccine gives me an uneasy feeling. Something just doesn't feel right...

Globalist Agenda? Population control?

(12-15-2020, 05:20 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: So for those that get the vaccine, afterwards we can unmask and go back to normal right? 

Seeing some say we have to stay masked up and hidden until EVERYONE has been vaccinated and I'm seriously not buying that.

They know the vaccine prevents the disease, but they don't know if it prevents infection.  In other words, what they don't know for sure is if people can still transmit the disease even after they have been vaccinated.

(12-15-2020, 05:20 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: So for those that get the vaccine, afterwards we can unmask and go back to normal right? 

Even if you have the vaccine I think it has been reported that you can still be a carrier to some extent, so it's only respectful to wear a mask until all of those who want to be vaccinated receives their vaccine in line in which their age grouping and such designates it.  As such, it wouldn't be right if a nurse that just got vaccinated yesterday, takes off her mask around those of us who are not eligible for a vaccine yet.

(12-15-2020, 04:57 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 01:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: A mask doesn't necessarily stop the particles that carry the virus, but it does diminish the force which propels those particles towards other people.

It stops some and creates none.
Just like any filter.
It's not a 100% cure, but it has clear benefits

It's not just a filter.  It's cutting the force at which your breath propels the particles that carry the virus.  Some of those particles will still get past the mask, but they won't go as far.

I'm glad that we have a Governor with some sense.  There is absolutely no reason to shut down our economy and damage people's livelihoods.  I might just have to take the wife out to eat this week.

Quote:“If they want to shut down businesses, I’m gonna stand in the way,” DeSantis said. “I’m gonna stand with these folks here because they have a right to make a living. And I don’t think the government has a right to put these people out of work and to not let them put food on the table for their family.”

DeSantis has promised no more lockdowns in the state and extended an order that bans local governments from enforcing mask mandate violations.

I don't care if scared sheeple want to continue to wear their masks.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Never forget. We were 30k votes away from that other guy being governor. FL would have been another NY, CA right now had that happened. I cant see a Democrat being FL governor anytime soon.

Dudes, the news is scaring me, 300k deaths and rising. California and NY hospitals being filled with covid patients. Should I get vaccinated? Is it safe or will it mess up my cells and make me into spiderman or a x men mutant?

(12-15-2020, 07:48 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Dudes, the news is scaring me, 300k deaths and rising.  California and NY hospitals being filled with covid patients.  Should I get vaccinated?  Is it safe or will it mess up my cells and make me into spiderman or a x men mutant?

If those are the two options, sounds like a win-win.