Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
QB's

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 03:59 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

But people are mocking him to us so thats who we should take lol. When they mock someone those people that want him will change their minds

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2020, 03:51 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: I say draft Sewell and see who is left, if anyone, with the 2nd 1rd pick.  Otherwise, BAP there and roll with Minshew another year.

Draft Sewell, ship off third rounder to Jets for Darnold.

1st Sewell OT

1st Horn CB

2nd Ford FS

2nd Shelvin DT
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Zachary. Wilson.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 04:48 PM by Cleatwood.)

Fields wasn’t good today. Not even in the slightest.

However if we drafted him, it’s about potential and his ceiling. His ceiling is through the roof.

This game is going to leave a bad taste in his mouth and people thinking about drafting him. He’s going to need to put on a show Vs Bama.

(12-19-2020, 04:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Fields wasn’t good today. Not even in the slightest.

However if we drafted him, it’s about potential and his ceiling. His ceiling is through the roof.

This game is going to leave a bad taste in his mouth and people thinking about drafting him. He’s going to need to put on a show Vs Bama.

Problem with this statement is he really shouldn't get the chance. Ohio State would be at best a 500 SEC team
A new broom always sweeps clean.

This was the worst ive ever seen Fields play, with the indiana game he was trying to do too muxh, today he was just flat out bad and off his game. Still has unreal potential but i need to see a bounceback game in the cfp to feel comfortable taking him at #2
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(12-19-2020, 04:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Fields wasn’t good today. Not even in the slightest.

His ceiling is a lot lower than what you think it is. The media has been hyping him since he came out of high school. They have tried to make this kid into something he isn't. He's just not an NFL franchise QB. Everything that I've been saying about this kid was put on full display today. He's a one read an run QB who's favorite first read is Chris Olave. With Olave out he looked completely flustered, especially since Northwestern had him bottled up in the running game as well. Just like in other bad games of his, he gets bailed out yet again. This time is was his RB and a tremendous 331 yard performance as well as his defense which came up with key turnovers. Fields is nowhere near being worthy of the 2nd pick in the draft. Personally, I don't see him as a first rounder, but undoubtedly someone is gonna probably take him in the top 10. 

I'm just praying Zach Wilson declares for the draft, because if he doesn't, I'd do everything possible to trade down to the bottom part of the top 10 and acquire 2022 picks. Then I select OT Christian Darrisaw of Virginia Tech. Surprisingly he just declared and he's been lights out all season. We shouldn't trade down too far though, because I would be shocked if he lasted past #15. As far as the QB position, I'm definitely not gonna force a square peg into a round hole. If I don't see another QB I believe in, I wait until 2022, while re-building the rest of the team. Maybe we can find a band-aid at QB until that time. The worst thing we could do is draft the wrong QB, just because we have a need. That would set us back 4-5 years. Hopefully our next GM doesn't just draft Fields, because of media hype and that position being our #1 need.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 05:17 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Can we please just take the BPA and the generational talent at LT in Sewell?

I know everyone is starving for a QB but let's just build this teams talent level and let the draft come to us.

(12-19-2020, 05:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: . Personally, I don't see him as a first rounder, but undoubtedly someone is gonna probably take him in the top 10. 

That someone is the Jacksonville Jaguars.

And now TLaw is intercepted...

(12-19-2020, 05:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can we please just take the BPA and the generational talent at LT in Sewell?

I know everyone is starving for a QB but let's just build this teams talent level and let the draft come to us.

This is where Im at currently.

(12-19-2020, 05:20 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 05:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: . Personally, I don't see him as a first rounder, but undoubtedly someone is gonna probably take him in the top 10. 

That someone is the Jacksonville Jaguars.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 05:39 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

See that beautiful td pass by Lawrence. Jaguars need to trade the house to get the #1 overall pick.

FIelds for sure had a very bad outing today that will not help him out in any way. He's going to need to make some big adjustments come playoff time.

But if you think Wilson is the next big thing, you're gonna be in for a rude awakening, just like he will, once he plays in the NFL. I see more of a Johnny Manziel type in him.

We NEED the Jets to win one game somehow and us continue losing out...

Dang man, Lawerence is so good. Why did we have to win agains the Colts.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 06:32 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(12-19-2020, 05:39 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: See that beautiful td pass by Lawrence. Jaguars need to trade the house to get the #1 overall pick.

The Jets might not wanna trade the pick, period! Then what?

(12-19-2020, 05:50 PM)enigma Wrote: FIelds for sure had a very bad outing today that will not help him out in any way. He's going to need to make some big adjustments come playoff time.

But if you think Wilson is the next big thing, you're gonna be in for a rude awakening, just like he will, once he plays in the NFL. I see more of a Johnny Manziel type in him.

We NEED the Jets to win one game somehow and us continue losing out...

You're crazy. Johnny Manziel didn't take the NFL seriously. He was not a leader. He was constantly causing a distraction off the field and never wanted to put in the work. He thought he could be an NFL star simply off his athleticism. He's said as much in interviews after he was out of the league. That is the complete opposite of Wilson. Wilson has more Baker Mayfield in him than he does Johnny Manziel.

As far as the Jets winning. That's not gonna happen. They suck!

Patriots should throw us a bone for the 2017 debacle while keeping Lawrence out of the division and throw the Jets game. I believe in you Bill!

I'm praying that y'all win a few more games.

Khan should call BB or Kraft and tell him he will give them a blank check if they tank the game

Trevor has nothing more to prove in College football.
A new broom always sweeps clean.