Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

"I hope we never find life on other planets because there's no doubt that the U.S. Government will start sending them money!"

DJT, June 2014.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you cross Trump, he will bury you. This is what happens when you don't openly support that voter fraud occured and forget who got you where you were.

(12-24-2020, 11:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you cross Trump, he will bury you. This is what happens when you don't openly support that voter fraud occured and forget who got you where you were.

I fully expect him to be a thorn in the side of the media and political foes (same thing, really) for the next few years. He'll use his resources to hire lobbyists and investigators to thwart their efforts as much as possible. Hopefully it will encourage Republicans to grow a pair and follow his lead - with a degree of prudence.

(12-24-2020, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 11:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you cross Trump, he will bury you. This is what happens when you don't openly support that voter fraud occured and forget who got you where you were.

I fully expect him to be a thorn in the side of the media and political foes (same thing, really) for the next few years. He'll use his resources to hire lobbyists and investigators to thwart their efforts as much as possible. Hopefully it will encourage Republicans to grow a pair and follow his lead - with a degree of prudence.

Marco rubio should be target number one

(12-24-2020, 12:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I fully expect him to be a thorn in the side of the media and political foes (same thing, really) for the next few years. He'll use his resources to hire lobbyists and investigators to thwart their efforts as much as possible. Hopefully it will encourage Republicans to grow a pair and follow his lead - with a degree of prudence.

Marco rubio should be target number one

Lol.  Rubio voted no on removal from office.  He's been either silent or agreeing with Trump.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-24-2020, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

On January 21st, Trump will be out of office and his Twitter account will be ignored.
In the unlikely event that actual armed forces try to help him stay in office, he will end up in military prison, unable to tweet.
The most likely outcome is he will continue to tweet about all the unfair investigations and prosecutions he's facing, but no one in the media will cover it.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 02:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-24-2020, 02:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I fully expect him to be a thorn in the side of the media and political foes (same thing, really) for the next few years. He'll use his resources to hire lobbyists and investigators to thwart their efforts as much as possible. Hopefully it will encourage Republicans to grow a pair and follow his lead - with a degree of prudence.

On January 21st, Trump will be out of office and his Twitter account will be ignored.
In the unlikely event that actual armed forces try to help him stay in office, he will end up in military prison, unable to tweet.
The most likely outcome is he will continue to tweet about all the unfair investigations and prosecutions he's facing, but no one in the media will cover it.

His Twitter account will be ignored? Pretty much the opposite. Biden is ignoring the press. They wont have anything to talk about and need to save their ratings. You literally couldn't be more wrong.

Military prison? You sound like a cracked out moron. Get help dude.

(12-24-2020, 02:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:

The idiotic armed forces and prison scenario aside, that is why I said he will hire lobbyists and investigators.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 04:05 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

[Image: IMG-20201224-WA0006.jpg]
random coin flip

Dave Portnoy is doing the job our elected politicians aren't doing for small business.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/the-barstool-fund

(12-24-2020, 02:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 02:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: On January 21st, Trump will be out of office and his Twitter account will be ignored.

The idiotic armed forces and prison scenario aside, that is why I said he will hire lobbyists and investigators.

He'd be smarter to figure out a way to get the NY AG to call off the horses.  The usual, semi-corrupt way, move some money into their campaign funds. He's done it many times before.  He could do it again if he learns to keep his mouth and his Twitter account shut while he's doing it. 
Or not.  Maybe the prosecutors are resolved to actually nail him this time, and money won't change their minds.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 09:35 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-24-2020, 09:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 02:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The idiotic armed forces and prison scenario aside, that is why I said he will hire lobbyists and investigators.

He'd be smarter to figure out a way to get the NY AG to call off the horses.  The usual, semi-corrupt way, move some money into their campaign funds. He's done it many times before.  He could do it again if he learns to keep his mouth and his Twitter account shut while he's doing it. 
Or not.  Maybe the prosecutors are resolved to actually nail him this time, and money won't change their minds.

Trumps lawyers are smarter and more well educated than any state lawyers. I think he is fine.

That really pisses you off doesn't it?

Men on the thread, freeze your sperm before taking vaccine if you ever want to have children.

Captivating and Mikesez, don't take this advice and take the vaccine as required.

(12-24-2020, 09:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 09:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: He'd be smarter to figure out a way to get the NY AG to call off the horses.  The usual, semi-corrupt way, move some money into their campaign funds. He's done it many times before.  He could do it again if he learns to keep his mouth and his Twitter account shut while he's doing it. 

Trumps lawyers are smarter and more well educated than any state lawyers. I think he is fine.

That really pisses you off doesn't it?

Hopefully he uses the same effective lawyers he is using to prove election fraud.

(12-25-2020, 10:21 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Men on the thread, freeze your sperm before taking vaccine if you ever want to have children.

Captivating and Mikesez, don't take this advice and take the vaccine as required.

You'll be fine with the vaccine...your Fuhrer said so himself

Trump added that, "We are delivering millions of doses of a safe and effective vaccine that will soon end this terrible pandemic."

(12-25-2020, 02:55 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 10:21 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Men on the thread, freeze your sperm before taking vaccine if you ever want to have children.

Trump added that, "We are delivering millions of doses of a safe and effective vaccine that will soon end this terrible pandemic."

If an added intent is for population control, then wouldn’t it still be considered “safe and effective“?

Not that I believe the vaccine has any hidden agendas.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-25-2020, 02:55 PM)captivating Wrote:

Godwin's Law. Close the thread please.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-24-2020, 09:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 02:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The idiotic armed forces and prison scenario aside, that is why I said he will hire lobbyists and investigators.

Fantasies aside, all of that noise was nothing but political posturing to aid the democrat party. If we hear anything about it after he leaves office, it will be watered down routine procedural junk that his lawyers will swat away or bargain down to a parking ticket.

(12-26-2020, 10:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 09:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: He'd be smarter to figure out a way to get the NY AG to call off the horses.  The usual, semi-corrupt way, move some money into their campaign funds. He's done it many times before.  He could do it again if he learns to keep his mouth and his Twitter account shut while he's doing it. 

Fantasies aside, all of that noise was nothing but political posturing to aid the democrat party. If we hear anything about it after he leaves office, it will be watered down routine procedural junk that his lawyers will swat away or bargain down to a parking ticket.

Dems would be smart to drag out the timeframe and leave it on the back burner.  Turn up the heat to discredit him and/or any previous supporters if they need to during the next election cycle.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-26-2020, 05:47 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 10:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fantasies aside, all of that noise was nothing but political posturing to aid the democrat party. If we hear anything about it after he leaves office, it will be watered down routine procedural junk that his lawyers will swat away or bargain down to a parking ticket.

Dems would be smart to drag out the timeframe and leave it on the back burner.  Turn up the heat to discredit him and/or any previous supporters if they need to during the next election cycle.

Seeing as Trump basically just took a giant dump on the GOP, I doubt many of his previous phony "allies" will have any problem separating themselves from him next election cycle.

(12-26-2020, 06:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 05:47 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Dems would be smart to drag out the timeframe and leave it on the back burner.  Turn up the heat to discredit him and/or any previous supporters if they need to during the next election cycle.

Seeing as Trump basically just took a giant dump on the GOP, I doubt many of his previous phony "allies" will have any problem separating themselves from him next election cycle.

I'm sure they want to it's just they might be afraid of getting primaried if they do.