Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(12-30-2020, 09:17 AM)Jags Wrote: Lol.  She can hire my lawn company, I’ve got teeth to pay for.  Wait... that makes me sound like the stereotypical methed out lawn guy.

Hey, I've seen that movie.  The husband is out of town and the wife doesn't have money to pay the lawn guy...........
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-30-2020, 08:18 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 09:17 AM)Jags Wrote: Lol.  She can hire my lawn company, I’ve got teeth to pay for.  Wait... that makes me sound like the stereotypical methed out lawn guy.

Hey, I've seen that movie.  The husband is out of town and the wife doesn't have money to pay the lawn guy...........

Sadly, doesn’t seem to happen in reality. Although there was this one lady.. my first year in business. A Neighbor  of a client that always came out to talk to me.  But her husband was there on a few occasions.  So I just figured she was a nice person.  Hindsight... I think they were into to weird things.

Woman charged with animal cruelty; 26 cats, 6 dogs, 2 rats, blind owl found

I think the owl is blind because she stole the poor thing's eyes.

[Image: 89fdb1bf-e82c-4c39-afd0-0b7848a6a052-lar...000001.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 01:36 PM by RicoTx.)

(12-31-2020, 01:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Woman charged with animal cruelty; 26 cats, 6 dogs, 2 rats, blind owl found

I think the owl is blind because she stole the poor thing's eyes.

[Image: 89fdb1bf-e82c-4c39-afd0-0b7848a6a052-lar...000001.jpg]

Looks like she looked into a set of binoculars with paint on them.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I hear she is sharing a cell with Trevor Lawrence’s fiancé. 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

It's pouring down rain here and people are still setting off fireworks. I'm just mad because I can't see them. Lol

Just Ordered me a Home Bar from Home Depot to fill the open area in my apartment........ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We’re having a new washer and dryer delivered today. One unit of the new pair costs more than the pair it’s replacing. Possibly because the current set was bought 29 years ago.

(01-04-2021, 08:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: We’re having a new washer and dryer delivered today. One unit of the new pair costs more than the pair it’s replacing. Possibly because the current set was bought 29 years ago.

[Image: 2c4782e1968da2f9f267ee32ee2a8eb1.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

For some reason YT recommended a video by a dude whose channel is called Riding Shotgun. He's a truck driver who records his hauls across the western half of the country. I decided to watch the video and went on a fascinating trip from Denver across the Rockies while the weather goes sideways in January 2019.

I have a love/hate/loathe relationship with YT. There are really interesting things to watch but I hate giving them my "business".

(01-05-2021, 12:17 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: For some reason YT recommended a video by a dude whose channel is called Riding Shotgun. He's a truck driver who records his hauls across the western half of the country. I decided to watch the video and went on a fascinating trip from Denver across the Rockies while the weather goes sideways in January 2019.

I have a love/hate/loathe relationship with YT. There are really interesting things to watch but I hate giving them my "business".

Plus, giving them the business is a penalty, according to this ref...

https://youtu.be/3LNJnHPUlaI

I took my first bowel movement in 3 days this morning..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-05-2021, 11:20 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I took my first bowel movement in 3 days this morning..

Should have called Roto-Rooter Laughing
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(01-05-2021, 12:17 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: For some reason YT recommended a video by a dude whose channel is called Riding Shotgun. He's a truck driver who records his hauls across the western half of the country. I decided to watch the video and went on a fascinating trip from Denver across the Rockies while the weather goes sideways in January 2019.

There a some videos by some guy on a cargo ship.  He does time lapse videos of the ship going port to port.  Pretty damn cool.  I find the most fascinating parts to be while they are out in the middle of the ocean/sea when it’s dark.  The stars in the sky are just unbelievable.  I’d love to have that view.  Idk the channel or anything.  Just something I came across while searching “4K videos”.   He even has subtitles below to see where the ship is at and giving info on things that may appear that people like us wouldn’t have a clue about.  HB would probably enjoy it for the star aspect alone.  I recommend it if that’s your cup of tea.  But considering your watching a long [BLEEP] car ride (lol) I think you’d enjoy it as well.  I’ll have to check that video out too!

(01-05-2021, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote:

There a some videos by some guy on a cargo ship.  He does time lapse videos of the ship going port to port.  Pretty damn cool.  I find the most fascinating parts to be while they are out in the middle of the ocean/sea when it’s dark.  The stars in the sky are just unbelievable.  I’d love to have that view.  Idk the channel or anything.  Just something I came across while searching “4K videos”.   He even has subtitles below to see where the ship is at and giving info on things that may appear that people like us wouldn’t have a clue about.  HB would probably enjoy it for the star aspect alone.  I recommend it if that’s your cup of tea.  But considering your watching a long [BLEEP] car ride (lol) I think you’d enjoy it as well.  I’ll have to check that video out too!

I had that view while I was in the Navy.  I almost have as good of a view out on my rural property.  The only "light pollution" that I usually have is my campfire and the only other obstruction is the trees.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-05-2021, 07:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote: There a some videos by some guy on a cargo ship.  He does time lapse videos of the ship going port to port.  Pretty damn cool.  I find the most fascinating parts to be while they are out in the middle of the ocean/sea when it’s dark.  The stars in the sky are just unbelievable.  I’d love to have that view.  Idk the channel or anything.  Just something I came across while searching “4K videos”.   He even has subtitles below to see where the ship is at and giving info on things that may appear that people like us wouldn’t have a clue about.  HB would probably enjoy it for the star aspect alone.  I recommend it if that’s your cup of tea.  But considering your watching a long [BLEEP] car ride (lol) I think you’d enjoy it as well.  I’ll have to check that video out too!

I had that view while I was in the Navy.  I almost have as good of a view out on my rural property.  The only "light pollution" that I usually have is my campfire and the only other obstruction is the trees.
You’ve disclosed the area of your property to me before.  Is it really that “dark” without the light pollution?  I’ve not traveled a whole lot in my day.  I’ve been a “city boy” and lived in some of the bigger cities in the nation.  Spent 7 years in the woods of Callahan/Hilliard.  They had more stars in the sky than I’ve ever seen. But nothing like I’ve seen online/tv of what a pure night sky looks like without the light pollution.  I’ve seen images of some desolate places where you can actually see the Milky Way in the night sky.  Absolutely beautiful and makes one think on all kinds of levels. Especially spiritually.  If one was a religious man.

(01-05-2021, 02:37 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:

Plus, giving them the business is a penalty, according to this ref...

https://youtu.be/3LNJnHPUlaI

Lol. That's awesome.

(01-05-2021, 08:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 07:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I had that view while I was in the Navy.  I almost have as good of a view out on my rural property.  The only "light pollution" that I usually have is my campfire and the only other obstruction is the trees.
You’ve disclosed the area of your property to me before.  Is it really that “dark” without the light pollution?  I’ve not traveled a whole lot in my day.  I’ve been a “city boy” and lived in some of the bigger cities in the nation.  Spent 7 years in the woods of Callahan/Hilliard.  They had more stars in the sky than I’ve ever seen. But nothing like I’ve seen online/tv of what a pure night sky looks like without the light pollution.  I’ve seen images of some desolate places where you can actually see the Milky Way in the night sky.  Absolutely beautiful and makes one think on all kinds of levels. Especially spiritually.  If one was a religious man.

I went on a cruise to the Bahamas years ago. There is nothing like being out on the water with nothing but the ocean as far as the eye can see. It makes for spectacular star gazing. 

I used to travel all the time. I once drove from NC to CA and back by myself with no cell phone and no GPS. This was back in 2004. I went to visit friends for a couple of months who were being stationed overseas. The west coast is definitely different. I've lived in and traveled to a lot of places. That's probably why I'm digging the Riding Shotgun videos. My stepdad was a truck driver after he retired from UPS which gives it a bit of nostalgia. I've also watched video of train routes through Norway as well as drives through Switzerland and African safaris on Wild Earth. I usually have these on while I'm working on one of my hobbies. I can't travel like I want to anymore being married to a homebody, so these videos are my road trips now. I'll have to check out the ship one you mentioned.

(01-06-2021, 02:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis | Denmark | The Guardian

That’s it! I’m calling my attorney.  I NEVER gave my consent for them to use my likeness.  Smh.  Both of them!