Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey - Worth Every Penny (article)

Cleatwood cried himself to sleep tonight

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-16-2021, 11:08 PM)rfc17 Wrote: https://twitter.com/MainTeamSports/statu...67552?s=19

lol

I do get a kick out of seeing that talented clown get shown up on the big stage

Maybe he'll get to the conference championship game again someday

Bad day for Cleatwood.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 01:19 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Wow, that smirk when he saw Ramsey in coverage...

https://t.co/rGpzPJyWdO

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 07:32 AM by I am Yoda. Edit Reason: add tweet )

(01-16-2021, 11:08 PM)rfc17 Wrote: https://twitter.com/MainTeamSports/statu...67552?s=19

I never get tired of seeing this diva get schooled!  And then he blames his teammate!  So Ramsey.

Adams caught 9 of 10 targets.  Oh, but #20 is the second coming of Deion Sanders...

Laughing Banana Laughing

[img]<blockquote class=[/img]Rodgers. Adams. Another TD from 12 to 17. #GoPackGo #NFLPlayoffs

?: #LARvsGB on FOX
?: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: https://t.co/nMJSN7Rn8Z pic.twitter.com/TpwTmx81bw
— NFL (@NFL) January 16, 2021 " />
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 02:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Its comical really. The few on here talk about how great he is because he had that one great year here with us.  Like that Tampa game a few looked at Mike Evans stats and seen he had 49 yards and 1 TD and thought Ramsey played great.  In reality Mike Evans should have had 3 TDs but Ramsey got called for two PI that would of been TD had he not held him as soon as he got beat

Not sure who is the best corner in the league between this guy and Howard, it close though. Ramsey hasn't made it to these guys levels yet

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1350604098459086851?s=19

(01-17-2021, 12:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bad day for Cleatwood.

Very bad, last year Ramsey cost his team a playoff spot and this year he was a big part of getting put out of the playoffs

Wait, Alexander did better facing an average QB who just had hand surgery and who was missing his top WR than Ramsey did against one of the 3 best QBs of all time and the best WR in the game?!?!

My god you all are pedantic as hell.

(01-17-2021, 04:04 PM)Upper Wrote: Wait, Alexander did better facing an average QB who just had hand surgery and who was missing his top WR than Ramsey did against one of the 3 best QBs of all time and the best WR in the game?!?!

Alexander has done that all season, catch up

(01-17-2021, 04:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 04:04 PM)Upper Wrote: Wait, Alexander did better facing an average QB who just had hand surgery and who was missing his top WR than Ramsey did against one of the 3 best QBs of all time and the best WR in the game?!?!

Alexander has done that all season, catch up

So had Ramsey. Since you have this newfound infatuation with PFF I notice you didn't post the one about them saying Ramsey wasn't at fault on the TD.

It doesn't matter whether Ramsey is the #1 or #5 corner in the league, he is still way more valuable than the 20th and 25th picks in the last two drafts.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 05:22 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-17-2021, 05:06 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 04:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Alexander has done that all season, catch up

So had Ramsey. Since you have this newfound infatuation with PFF I notice you didn't post the one about them saying Ramsey wasn't at fault on the TD.

It doesn't matter whether Ramsey is the #1 or #5 corner in the league, he is still way more valuable than the 20th and 25th picks in the last two drafts.

I disagree, you have to throw in the contract as well.  2 1sts, and a 4th was highway robbery.

(01-17-2021, 05:06 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 04:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Alexander has done that all season, catch up

I disagree, you have to throw in the contract as well.  2 1sts, and a 4th was highway robbery.

Plus, we exercised a culture killing cancer. Win/win/win.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Jalen already thinking about that 2nd payday so he can buy his dad a yacht and pay his child support.

I dont mind Ramsey showing poorly but I also know he is super talented. I dont think he works hard enough to match that natural talent.

Honestly I wish 2017 wasn't a mirage and we were on year 3 of relevance instead of being team crafty with a franchise first of picking first.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Wow lmao... some of the hate for Ramsey is getting just weird. Thought it was pretty much common knowledge that Davante is match up proof 1v1. In the betting world it is at least lol. Over 6.5 receptions was an automatic for me. Doesn't matter who Adams plays, people go with Adams. There is only one game this season Adams had less than 6 receptions and that was because RB Aaron Jones had a crazy day. Ramsey might be a D bag, but the guy is an outstanding CB. This is just weird lmao.

(01-18-2021, 01:19 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Wow lmao... some of the hate for Ramsey is getting just weird. Thought it was pretty much common knowledge that Davante is match up proof 1v1. In the betting world it is at least lol. Over 6.5 receptions was an automatic for me. Doesn't matter who Adams plays, people go with Adams. There is only one game this season Adams had less than 6 receptions and that was because RB Aaron Jones had a crazy day. Ramsey might be a D bag, but the guy is an outstanding CB. This is just weird lmao.

It depends.. if he goes against physical receivers that are bigger, stronger and tougher than he is? He cowers.

(01-18-2021, 01:33 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 01:19 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Wow lmao... some of the hate for Ramsey is getting just weird. Thought it was pretty much common knowledge that Davante is match up proof 1v1. In the betting world it is at least lol. Over 6.5 receptions was an automatic for me. Doesn't matter who Adams plays, people go with Adams. There is only one game this season Adams had less than 6 receptions and that was because RB Aaron Jones had a crazy day. Ramsey might be a D bag, but the guy is an outstanding CB. This is just weird lmao.

It depends.. if he goes against physical receivers that are bigger, stronger and tougher than he is? He cowers.

Did you watch zero of his matchups with Deandre Hopkins?

I think the hate comes from his childish and deceptive behavior that ended with him getting traded. Everyone knew he was faking the back injury and that he wanted off the team.

(01-19-2021, 12:47 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I think the hate comes from his childish and deceptive behavior that ended with him getting traded. Everyone knew he was faking the back injury and that he wanted off the team.

That's fine, no one defends the way Ramsey pouted his way out of town. But then people who let their biases control their emotions try to project that to his play on the field by saying absurd things like he isn't elite and that two firsts for him was highway robbery. That's when it gets comical.