Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(01-20-2021, 10:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Luckily, the evil, fascist dictator leaves voluntarily after claiming he was cheated out of winning the election. We dodged a bullet. Only the steadfast bravery of the media kept him from following through with his real plans. Now we'll bite our nails to see if Biden makes it through his inauguration without the military turning on him. This is assuming that the giant, right wing militias aren't going to overtake all 50 capitols and DC simultaneously before Biden even gets a chance to unite the country. Hopefully ANTIFA will turn out to slow down the attacks and keep things peaceful, but that's a tall order since they are just an idea.

We are so fortunate to have an intelligence community that works so closely with journalists to only share real threats and be such a calming presence in an otherwise chaotic world. Our media has learned so much over these last four years about holding politicians accountable, which means that an absence of bad news must certainly be a direct reflection of the honesty and diligence of our newly elected leaders. We are so fortunate to be living in such exciting and progressive times.

One can only hope that China and Iran forgive our past transgressions so we can move forward in a world where all world leaders work together for the common good of humanity and forgo enriching themselves like the evil Donald Trump.

+1 for the belly laugh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Disappointed not to see an Assange pardon. Deep state must have some serious bullying power for that to have not happened.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 10:51 AM by Jag88.)

Doesnt trump have some beef with  assange?

(01-20-2021, 08:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 08:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I saw this coming a mile away. Never, ever mix politics and business.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says products were dropped from major retailers after voter fraud claims (msn.com)

Now I know what gifts I will be ordering for people from now on. We love ours.

Instead of sending me pillows again for Valentines Day, this year can you just donate the $40 to the Trump re-election campaign.

Thanks

(01-20-2021, 11:06 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 08:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now I know what gifts I will be ordering for people from now on. We love ours.

Instead of sending me pillows again for Valentines Day, this year can you just donate the $40 to the Trump re-election campaign.

Thanks

You know the cost, which means you probably own one. They are solid. The adjusted patented fill is pretty amazing.

I don’t have a problem with Mike Lindell, but I personally think his pillows sucked.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-20-2021, 11:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You know the cost, which means you probably own one. They are solid. The adjusted patented fill is pretty amazing.

I heard the patented fill is made out of bibles he thumped to pieces. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-20-2021, 11:16 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I don’t have a problem with Mike Lindell, but I personally think his pillows sucked.

Got to agree.. I didn't like the pillows either..

But we did spring the $70 a piece on the casper pillows, those are great..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

To President Biden, good luck and Godspeed. With the whole segment of classless traitor scum the last guy left you, you’re going to need it.

To the other guy, na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, choke on a Big Mac and

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 12:26 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

[Image: 20210120-112341.jpg]

(01-20-2021, 12:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: To President Biden, good luck and Godspeed. With the whole segment of classless traitor scum the last guy left you, you’re going to need it.

Just goes to show you liberals are not happy people and never will be. You people can't even be happy today. It's pretty pathetic.

TDS is a mental disease.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-20-2021, 12:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: TDS is a mental disease.

And you can easily point out the people who have it.

Text of Trump's note to BIden:

"Joe,

This office is a tremendous responsibility, I hope you are up the task. America deserves better but they seem to be stuck with you. In case you forget, the tapioca pudding is in the second floor main kitchen fridge, second shelf on the Left (just like your policies, lol). You're welcome at Mar-a- Lago anytime, I'll see that you get the government rate.

Best, DJT

p.s. I heard that Kamala lined you up for a trip to speak in Dallas tomorrow. I'd skip that if I were you!"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 12:49 PM by WingerDinger.)

I can't speak for minority women, but I'd be upset having Kamala as a VP because on how she was chosen.. They're not sending forth their best and brightest, she was chosen solely based on her skin color.

It's making the ugly girl at the prom, the prom queen.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 01:08 PM by TJBender.)

(01-20-2021, 12:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: 20210120-112341.jpg]

(01-20-2021, 12:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: To President Biden, good luck and Godspeed. With the whole segment of classless traitor scum the last guy left you, you’re going to need it.

Just goes to show you liberals are not happy people and never will be. You people can't even be happy today. It's pretty pathetic.

“Liberals”. You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

But anyway, enjoy watching America rebuild itself through your veil of tears.

And for the record, I’m thrilled by the prospect of Donald Trump quietly and peacefully standing at the pearly gates in a few years, alone and penniless after choking on a Big Mac, only to have the guy in charge bust out laughing, call over a bunch of other people to point and laugh, then sending him on down the long fall into the fiery hole. I am absolutely overjoyed today seeing him gone from government and exiled to the resort he’s about to lose to bankruptcy.

(01-20-2021, 01:04 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 12:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: 20210120-112341.jpg]

“Liberals”. You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Will do you angry little man.

(01-20-2021, 12:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I can't speak for minority women, but I'd be upset having Kamala as a VP because on how she was chosen.. They're not sending forth their best and brightest, she was chosen solely based on her skin color.

Running mates are nearly always chosen to draw votes to the ticket that may not otherwise go that way.

Harris helped Biden collect minority and female votes he may not have otherwise received.
 The same way Pence brought more conservative Christians back to Trump's ticket that may not have voted for him after the barrage of character issues that were highlighted leading up to the election. 

No different here. 

I'm proud to see her mark a historical moment for our nation by taking the office as a minority woman.

(01-20-2021, 12:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I can't speak for minority women, but I'd be upset having Kamala as a VP because on how she was chosen.. They're not sending forth their best and brightest, she was chosen solely based on her skin color.

Best and brightest?  Have you looked at the Trump appointees?  Most had very little to no experience within the role they were appointed, ultimately leading to a 91% turnover rate.  Yes, 9 out of 10 people appointed by Trump resigned prior to the end of the term.

(01-20-2021, 01:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 01:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: “Liberals”. You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Will do you angry little man.

Love you too <3

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021, 01:21 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-20-2021, 01:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Running mates are nearly always chosen to draw votes to the ticket that may not otherwise go that way.

Harris helped Biden collect minority and female votes he may not have otherwise received.
 The same way Pence brought more conservative Christians back to Trump's ticket that may not have voted for him after the barrage of character issues that were highlighted leading up to the election. 

No different here. 

I'm proud to see her mark a historical moment for our nation by taking the office as a minority woman.

And apparently you have no problem giving the second most powerful seat in the country to an Affirmative Action recipient.

(01-20-2021, 01:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Best and brightest?  Have you looked at the Trump appointees?  Most had very little to no experience within the role they were appointed, ultimately leading to a 91% turnover rate.  Yes, 9 out of 10 people appointed by Trump resigned prior to the end of the term.

Good morning Mrs Mikesez..