Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(01-21-2021, 11:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: So now we go back to the WHO, which is firmly in the pocket of the Chinese. Remember this:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1243865641448169474

(01-21-2021, 11:18 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yesterday, the WHO changed the criteria for counting Covid cases. Wanna take a guess if it will favor Biden's numbers or not?

It's a deeply scientific algorithm developed through thorough research and supporting evidence. It's called "The Hunter Scale".

What is interesting is to see the "I hate them both" crowd pivot to defending Biden's policy positions.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Creepy, lying, child sniffing hypocrite.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/...2729032704
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-21-2021, 12:36 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Creepy, lying, child sniffing hypocrite.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/...2729032704

Do as I say, not as I do.

Lead not by example.

Mask???  Are you kidding me, half the time I can't even remember my diaper.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Screw him and his mask mandate.. Take me to jail..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Great time in history to have Ron DeSantis as our governor.

Good to have an adult in charge who doesn’t call this a flu, doesn’t promote hydroxychloroquine or suggests a bleach injection as a cure.

Not suspicious timing at all, right?

[Image: AC759135-7-EF8-4805-9-CF2-889977695-AD9.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-22-2021, 02:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Not suspicious timing at all, right?

[Image: AC759135-7-EF8-4805-9-CF2-889977695-AD9.jpg]

Covid is over..

Notice how the mantra has changed from "closing down/lock down" to "open up"?  The timing is purely a coincidence.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

You guys are bitter, bitter losers.

I am so thankful for Celebrities and Musicians. Without their involvement, Joe Biden would not have been elected President.

(01-22-2021, 05:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: You guys are bitter, bitter losers.

That’s rich! Laughing

Darn right!!!

4 years of being called a racist.. 4 years of being called a nazi.. 4 years of being called homophobic.. 4 years of being called xenophobic.. 4 years of being called a misogynist..

All because we voted for a certain President that you and your ilk didn't approve of..

Go [BLEEP] yourself.. idiot..

Gosh, Marty, you sure didn't seem to be as judgmental of the left when they opened up with continuous broadsides at Trump and his supporters immediately after he was elected. 

Or are we just being fascists?

(01-22-2021, 05:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

4 years of being called a racist.. 4 years of being called a nazi.. 4 years of being called homophobic.. 4 years of being called xenophobic.. 4 years of being called a misogynist..

All because we voted for a certain President that you and your ilk didn't approve of..

I approve of your message you racist, nazi. homophobic, xenophobic, misogynist fellow patriot.

Because of a new president we now have gone from a "dark winter" to "reaching a plateau".

Meanwhile leftist mouth-breathers are soaking up the fake news put out by the Clinton News Network (CNN) and trying to give credit to sleepy Joe.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Might as well settle in, folks. It's going to be 4 years.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 06:58 PM by Jags.)

Had to log in just to +1 this!  

I just wish we all could be called that for 4 more years.

You forgot the latest...white supremacists.

(01-22-2021, 06:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Might as well settle in, folks.  It's going to be 4 years.

Might wanna heed that advice yourself. We’re just getting started.  Wink

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 07:34 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Liberals are always angry, even when they win. Fact of life.

I'm old enough to remember when TRM was level headed, but is completely unhinged now. Crazy to watch.

When is the last time you met a liberal who is witty or funny? They literally don't exist.