Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Article

Rep. from Arizona ® introduced two bills that prevents the federal government from collecting and storing information on anyone who gets the Covid vaccine, or not. He says the government has no business tracking any Americans.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-25-2021, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: To be fair, judging by his (her?, they?, zed?) posts captivating and Wolfie have around the same IQ level.
I know wolfie can be annoying and trying at times, to be nice.  But is it really fair to him to put him in captivating’s category?

Excellent point!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 09:55 PM by mal234.)

I went and got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. I was able to get it through the military and was able to be grouped into the 1b group that got it. (The non medical other essential/frontline groups). I feel fine. The shot didn't hurt. Some of my co-workers got theirs on Friday and they are doing fine. Most of them have said the worst thing they have experienced is a little arm soreness at the injection site. One said she felt a little fatigued the second day after she got the shot. But overall they are doing fine. I honestly am glad that I got the shot. I deal with a lot of exposure dealing with military service members, veterans, personnel, it's nice to know this vaccine could help me deal with that. I'm scheduled to get my second shot on February 16th.

The military here have been doing a nice job of getting people vaccinated. We already have people taking their second doses here.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 01:29 AM by captivating.)

(01-25-2021, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:33 PM)captivating Wrote: ??

Leveled* It’s now been literally spelled out for you.  Oh, and I cut grass for a living.  You should feel like a [BLEEP].

Well you are an idiot, not surprising given you cut lawns for a living.

Levelled is also the correct spelling.

Just like:
ax and axe
archaeological and archeological
cipher and cypher
dialog and dialogue
disk and disc
filet and fillet

(01-26-2021, 01:24 AM)captivating Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote: Leveled* It’s now been literally spelled out for you.  Oh, and I cut grass for a living.  You should feel like a [BLEEP].

Just like:
ax and axe
cipher and cypher
dialog and dialogue
disk and disc
filet and fillet

So when you flush your face in the southern hemisphere, does it go clockwise or counter clockwise?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-26-2021, 02:12 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So when you flush your face in the southern hemisphere, does it go clockwise or counter clockwise?

or is it anti clockwise, or widdershins, or withershins or widershins or widderschynnes or lefthandwise?

(01-26-2021, 03:10 AM)captivating Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 02:12 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So when you flush your face in the southern hemisphere, does it go clockwise or counter clockwise?

or is it anti clockwise, or widdershins, or withershins or widershins or widderschynnes or lefthandwise?

Or maybe sunwise

(01-26-2021, 04:19 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:10 AM)captivating Wrote: or is it anti clockwise, or widdershins, or withershins or widershins or widderschynnes or lefthandwise?

Or maybe sunwise

We need to ask a Druid.

(01-25-2021, 07:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This "mask" stuff is not about safety or "stopping the spread" of what is pretty much a flu.  It's about conformity.  Scare enough people to "follow directions" from mama-government and soon they will "follow directions" to their demise.

You really are over-the-top paranoid about government control, relative to mask safety.  There are, or have been, mandates/guidelines in almost every country around the globe.  Did ALL of these different forms of government, suddenly and simultaneously, join a worldwide conspiracy?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-26-2021, 08:47 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This "mask" stuff is not about safety or "stopping the spread" of what is pretty much a flu.  It's about conformity.  Scare enough people to "follow directions" from mama-government and soon they will "follow directions" to their demise.

You really are over-the-top paranoid about government control, relative to mask safety.  There are, or have been, mandates/guidelines in almost every country around the globe.  Did ALL of these different forms of government, suddenly and simultaneously, join a worldwide conspiracy?

It's been a hundred years of progressive tyranny, nothing sudden about it. Every crisis is another opportunity.

(01-25-2021, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote: Leveled* It’s now been literally spelled out for you.  Oh, and I cut grass for a living.  You should feel like a [BLEEP].

Just like:
ax and axe
cipher and cypher
dialog and dialogue
disk and disc
filet and fillet

As someone who learned English from British teachers I also frequently add additional letters to my words. It causes annoying behaviour from my spellcheck.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-26-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Xenophobia for thee, not for me:

Psaki claims it's not 'fair' to say Biden called Trump's COVID travel ban 'xenophobic' | Fox News

Where are all the “liar” claims now that the shoe is on a different foot?

(01-26-2021, 12:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Xenophobia for thee, not for me:

Psaki claims it's not 'fair' to say Biden called Trump's COVID travel ban 'xenophobic' | Fox News

Where are all the “liar” claims now that the shoe is on a different foot?

Because this time it's, you know, different.

Our press is truth-transgendered now.

Just like:
ax and axe
cipher and cypher
dialog and dialogue
disk and disc
filet and fillet

This post made me smile.   That’s all I’m going to say.

Just like:
ax and axe
cipher and cypher
dialog and dialogue
disk and disc
filet and fillet

Nothing like the blatant hypocrisy of the left on full display. They're champions of minorities and the working class - until you venture off the democrat plantation. 

Then you're an Uncle Tom race traitor, or only an uneducated blue collar dolt who dares to question their sniffy sanctimony. 

The two-faced duplicity is stunning.

If I chose to be a guest in another nation, or in this case, chose to post on a sports message board outside my country, I don’t think I’d have the audacity to tell anyone that lives, works, pays taxes and votes in said country about their politics and what I felt was wrong with it AND feel so strongly. Maybe it’s just me. And I’m guessing my “dumb [BLEEP] employees”are making more than this dip [BLEEP].

(01-26-2021, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: If I chose to be a guest in another nation, or in this case, chose to post on a sports message board outside my country,  I don’t think I’d have the audacity to tell anyone that lives, works, pays taxes and votes in said country  about their politics and what I felt was wrong with it AND feel so strongly.    Maybe it’s just me.  And I’m guessing my “dumb [BLEEP] employees”are making more than this dip [BLEEP].

+1 to you

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 07:30 PM by Jags.)

(01-26-2021, 07:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: If I chose to be a guest in another nation, or in this case, chose to post on a sports message board outside my country,  I don’t think I’d have the audacity to tell anyone that lives, works, pays taxes and votes in said country  about their politics and what I felt was wrong with it AND feel so strongly.    Maybe it’s just me.  And I’m guessing my “dumb [BLEEP] employees”are making more than this dip [BLEEP].

+1 to you

Thank you kind sir!  

I just don’t get it. Way back when..I worked in an office setting.  Some English chick calls me up that worked customer service for said company.  She needed a claim adjusted.  This was in 2001 or 2002. Either way, September 11th was still fresh.  As I’m working on it and we’re just shooting the [BLEEP], she’s bashing the US.  Long story short, I told her I adjusted the claim and for her to go [BLEEP] herself. If she didn’t like our land of the free, then go back home.  And that I was planning to light many fireworks celebrating our independence from her country in a few months.  HR needs to see me, go figure. I got off the hook unscathed.  But that [BLEEP] is why I run my own business.  Much rather earn my money and sweat my [BLEEP] off for myself than deal with that PC [BLEEP]

Well when the team is based in London I guess that makes you a guest?

Feel free to offer your opinions during those periods, don't think the average Brit is as snowflakey as some posters here. Don't like Boris? Go ahead. Diverse views from everywhere is to be encouraged and learned from.

(01-26-2021, 07:21 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 07:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: +1 to you

Thank you kind sir!  

I just don’t get it. Way back when..I worked in an office setting.  Some English chick calls me up that worked customer service for said company.  She needed a claim adjusted.  This was in 2001 or 2002. Either way, September 11th was still fresh.  As I’m working on it and we’re just shooting the [BLEEP], she’s bashing the US.  Long story short, I told her I adjusted the claim and for her to go [BLEEP] herself. If she didn’t like our land of the free, then go back home.  And that I was planning to light many fireworks celebrating our independence from her country in a few months.  HR needs to see me, go figure. I got off the hook unscathed.  But that [BLEEP] is why I run my own business.  Much rather earn my money and sweat my [BLEEP] off for myself than deal with that PC [BLEEP]

That's the American Dream dude..