Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 09:29 PM by Jags.)

(01-22-2021, 07:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 05:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: You guys are bitter, bitter losers.

Liberals are always angry, even when they win. Fact of life.

I'm old enough to remember when TRM was level headed, but is completely unhinged now. Crazy to watch.

When is the last time you met a liberal who is witty or funny? They literally don't exist.

Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a funny/witty liberal.  Last time I saw that was on “The Colbert Report”.  When Colbert was “n character”. But he turned out to be a piece of work too.  And also, no longer funny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-22-2021, 07:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 05:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: You guys are bitter, bitter losers.

Liberals are always angry, even when they win. Fact of life.

I'm old enough to remember when TRM was level headed, but is completely unhinged now. Crazy to watch.

When is the last time you met a liberal who is witty or funny? They literally don't exist.

At least he's consistent with his crazy.

Trump: We will give 1 million vaccines a day!

The Media: NOT ENOUGH!

Biden: We will give 100 million vaccines in 100 days!

The Media: GREAT JOB!

Just when we're about to give up on California:

California campaign to fire Newsom nears threshold needed for ballot | Fox News

(01-25-2021, 08:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just when we're about to give up on California:

And in totally unrelated news... Rolleyes

https://abc7.com/governor-gavin-newsom-c...d/9988036/
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-25-2021, 12:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 08:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just when we're about to give up on California:

And in totally unrelated news... Rolleyes

Ol’ Gavin wasn’t concerned about anyone’s ability to make a living until his own is on the line.

(01-25-2021, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 12:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: And in totally unrelated news... Rolleyes

Ol’ Gavin wasn’t concerned about anyone’s ability to make a living until his own is on the line.

Nope, not at all!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Total clown

Wearing two masks instead of one is probably more effective to stop the spread of coronavirus, Dr. Anthony Fauci says
https://t.co/n9bBTPQuA5

A new variant that is "much more contagious" has reached Mecklenberg Co. here in NC. An adult has tested positive.

I keep saying this is the new flu. It's not going away. We have never rid ourselves of the regular flu or the common cold and the reason is because they're always mutating and changing. Guess what that sounds like? Covid-19. There has been chatter for years about a super flu and it's here. This isn't H1N1, H1N2, C3PO, R2D2 etc., this is SARS-CoVD-19 and it seems to have found a place to call home and is here to stay.

And the great part is it's been weaponized in MSM and by politicians against the people of America and the world. Don't get me wrong, I believe it's serious enough that precautions should be taken. If I want to be able to see my mom I have to wear one everywhere I go because she has two autoimmune diseases and is on two immunosuppressants. I'm not taking chances with her life. But MSM and politicians are using it to spread fear and control people and that is not right.

Hopefully this new strain doesn't go bat turd crazy and give Cooper a reason to throw us back to phase 2. Too much business loss here as it is. I thank God daily that my husband works at a [BLEEP] plant. Even when dentists, doctors, nurses and other health care professionals here were laid off or had to close their practices for a period of time due to cancellation of surgeries that were not life essential, the turd herders were still working. Long live the turd herders!

(01-25-2021, 05:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: A new variant that is "much more contagious" has reached Mecklenberg Co. here in NC. An adult has tested positive.

I keep saying this is the new flu. It's not going away. We have never rid ourselves of the regular flu or the common cold and the reason is because they're always mutating and changing. Guess what that sounds like? Covid-19. There has been chatter for years about a super flu and it's here. This isn't H1N1, H1N2, C3PO, R2D2 etc., this is SARS-CoVD-19 and it seems to have found a place to call home and is here to stay.

And the great part is it's been weaponized in MSM and by politicians against the people of America and the world. Don't get me wrong, I believe it's serious enough that precautions should be taken. If I want to be able to see my mom I have to wear one everywhere I go because she has two autoimmune diseases and is on two immunosuppressants. I'm not taking chances with her life. But MSM and politicians are using it to spread fear and control people and that is not right.

Hopefully this new strain doesn't go bat turd crazy and give Cooper a reason to throw us back to phase 2. Too much business loss here as it is. I thank God daily that my husband works at a [BLEEP] plant. Even when dentists, doctors, nurses and other health care professionals here were laid off or had to close their practices for a period of time due to cancellation of surgeries that were not life essential, the turd herders were still working. Long live the turd herders!

You have nothing to worry about, the MSM has already flipped the Narrative to protect Biden (even though he doesn't seem to know it). Covid will soon be as distant a memory as Biden's of what he ate for lunch.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-25-2021, 04:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Total clown

Wearing two masks instead of one is probably more effective to stop the spread of coronavirus, Dr. Anthony Fauci says

and how is what he said wrong?

Rather than double-masking, some people should just wrap something like saran wrap tightly around their nose and mouth.

This "mask" stuff is not about safety or "stopping the spread" of what is pretty much a flu.  It's about conformity.  Scare enough people to "follow directions" from mama-government and soon they will "follow directions" to their demise.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-25-2021, 07:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Rather than double-masking, some people should just wrap something like saran wrap tightly around their nose and mouth.

This "mask" stuff is not about safety or "stopping the spread" of what is pretty much a flu.  It's about conformity.  Scare enough people to "follow directions" from mama-government and soon they will "follow directions" to their demise.

Bingo..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-25-2021, 07:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Rather than double-masking, some people should just wrap something like saran wrap tightly around their nose and mouth.

Bingo..

Congratulations. You've levelled up on your conspiracy theories.

(01-25-2021, 07:22 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Bingo..

Congratulations. You've levelled up on your conspiracy theories.

I'm thinking maybe Wolfie could give you some spelling lessons..

(01-25-2021, 07:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:22 PM)captivating Wrote: Congratulations. You've levelled up on your conspiracy theories.

I'm thinking maybe Wolfie could give you some spelling lessons..

??

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 07:37 PM by Jags.)

(01-25-2021, 07:33 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm thinking maybe Wolfie could give you some spelling lessons..

??

Leveled* It’s now been literally spelled out for you.  Oh, and I cut grass for a living.  You should feel like a [BLEEP].

(01-25-2021, 07:33 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm thinking maybe Wolfie could give you some spelling lessons..

??

(01-25-2021, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:33 PM)captivating Wrote: ??

Leveled* It’s now been literally spelled out for you.  Oh, and I cut grass for a living.  You should be like a [BLEEP].

Right? Hahaha

(01-25-2021, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:33 PM)captivating Wrote: ??

Leveled* It’s now been literally spelled out for you.  Oh, and I cut grass for a living.  You should feel like a [BLEEP].

To be fair, judging by his (her?, they?, zed?) posts captivating and Wolfie have around the same IQ level.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 08:05 PM by Jags.)

(01-25-2021, 07:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote: Leveled* It’s now been literally spelled out for you.  Oh, and I cut grass for a living.  You should feel like a [BLEEP].

To be fair, judging by his (her?, they?, zed?) posts captivating and Wolfie have around the same IQ level.
I know wolfie can be annoying and trying at times, to be nice.  But is it really fair to him to put him in captivating’s category?