Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What’s next for Watson?

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2021, 08:00 AM by Mikey.)

(03-23-2021, 12:18 PM)rfc17 Wrote: I dont understand why some argue the Texans may be involved.  This doesnt help them at all.  Why would any team trade for a huge investment like Watson if his 2021 season, if not career, is potentially in jeopardy.

I think it was the opposite. If DW got wind that these allegations were on the way, the recent regime change is a perfect excuse to ask to be shipped away. If the team knew of these lawsuits as well, it may be why they excluded him from the personnel decisions that got him so outwardly bitter in the first place.

(03-23-2021, 01:37 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 12:18 PM)rfc17 Wrote: I dont understand why some argue the Texans may be involved.  This doesnt help them at all.  Why would any team trade for a huge investment like Watson if his 2021 season, if not career, is potentially in jeopardy.

The thought is that by killing his value, he will drop his trade demands because he has no where to go. The Texans then keep him and he has to play.

SMRT.

Destroy his character, make him a pariah to the hometown fans, and hand him the reins to your franchise. Cal McNair may be dumb, but this is like galaxy brain levels of dumb.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-24-2021, 01:16 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 08:47 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Watson is done and his lawyer is an idiot. He just admitted before even getting to court that one of these massages happened and that Watson wanted oral sex, asked for it, and got it. He claims the woman did it willingly and then later asked for $30,000 to stay silent.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...blackmail/

The idiot just confirmed and established the pattern and there are up to 23 other women out there telling the same story. They may win a battle but definitely lose the war if he keeps this lawyer. He is done in the NFL.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
That was dumb. He tryed to paint this like a circus and chop at the lawyers creditably but then gives support to his case by publicly referencing a case that before his statement wasn’t really in the public spotlight. He would have been better off buying time by continuing to deny and remain silent. The prosecution may looked like a circus before, now it looks like he is scrambling. 

A lot of people seemed to be holding back thinking the whole thing was a sham. But when one thing turns out to have merit, it makes you wonder how much more is coming. 

I never saw the Texans imploding quite like this.

Maybe it's cyclical. Like the cicadas, elections, and olympics, every three years, an AFCS team implodes. Watch out tacks and shoes, you're due in a few. Good news is we have until about 2030 before our next unraveling.

S * E * T * T * L * E

(03-24-2021, 09:27 AM)ATLjag Wrote: S * E * T * T * L * E

He couldn't because he would then open the flood gates. He's done with the NFL now. He tried to get them to sign NDAs for a massage that is already covered under HIPAA. This was obviously something that was known and being hidden. This may end up taking out more than just Watson.

(03-24-2021, 06:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 09:27 AM)ATLjag Wrote: S * E * T * T * L * E

He couldn't because he would then open the flood gates. He's done with the NFL now. He tried to get them to sign NDAs for a massage that is already covered under HIPAA. This was obviously something that was known and being hidden. This may end up taking out more than just Watson.

The vast majority of massage therapists are not Covered Entities under HIPAA.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-24-2021, 06:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 06:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote: He couldn't because he would then open the flood gates. He's done with the NFL now. He tried to get them to sign NDAs for a massage that is already covered under HIPAA. This was obviously something that was known and being hidden. This may end up taking out more than just Watson.

The vast majority of massage therapists are not Covered Entities under HIPAA.

I guess technically since he was just hiring esorts you are probably right that they weren't covered because they didn't provide medical massages.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

What's next? I dunno... accuser 14.. 15?

What number are we at now?

(03-25-2021, 12:03 PM)Kane Wrote: What's next? I dunno... accuser 14.. 15?

I believe it's at 26

(03-25-2021, 12:50 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 12:03 PM)Kane Wrote: What's next? I dunno... accuser 14.. 15?

I believe it's at 26

Boy I hope he invested well...

(03-24-2021, 06:48 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 06:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The vast majority of massage therapists are not Covered Entities under HIPAA.

I guess technically since he was just hiring esorts you are probably right that they weren't covered because they didn't provide medical massages.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Not really any "technically" right about it, legally most "medical" massage therapists aren't Covered Entities because they don't file electronic insurance claims. HIPAA isnt all-inclusive, it has a very specific scope of coverage and not even all MDs are required to comply.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He should have just gotten a girlfriend.

(03-26-2021, 06:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He should have just gotten a girlfriend.

No kidding.

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2021, 08:06 AM by mal234.)

(03-26-2021, 07:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 06:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He should have just gotten a girlfriend.

No kidding.

He does have a girlfriend and she's pretty. Which IMO makes him being allegedly connected to of this mess (and probably at least some of it) even worse.

Who is Deshaun Watson's girlfriend? Meet influencer Jilly Anais (thefocus.news)

(03-26-2021, 08:06 AM)mal234 Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 07:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No kidding.

He does have a girlfriend and she's pretty. Which IMO makes him being allegedly connected to of this mess (and probably at least some of it) even worse.

You know what they say, behind every pretty woman is a man who's sick of her [BLEEP].

You see the pattern here? He really needs to get off instagram.

Watson lives in a different world than a regular person to such a degree you probably can't really imagine. Generally women are so happy to have the opportunity to have sex with a tall rich guy that he probably propositions most of the reasonably attractive women he meets. How many women did Wilt Chamberlain claim to have had sex with?

(03-26-2021, 11:09 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 08:06 AM)mal234 Wrote: He does have a girlfriend and she's pretty. Which IMO makes him being allegedly connected to of this mess (and probably at least some of it) even worse.

Watson lives in a different world than a regular person to such a degree you probably can't really imagine. Generally women are so happy to have the opportunity to have sex with a tall rich guy that he probably propositions most of the reasonably attractive women he meets. How many women did Wilt Chamberlain claim to have had sex with?
Lol that’s a pretty [BLEEP] thing to say. Even if there is some truth to this, the flip side of this is that in this mythical world where you imagine you can walk around making propositions to any girl you think is attractive, it can all crumble in a matter of minutes when your skeletons all come crashing out of your closet and the real piece of [BLEEP] you really are comes into the public view.

“Generally girls are so happy to have sex with a tall rich guy” lol. Sounds like something a short broke guy who didn’t get laid enough in college would say. Yeah I’m sure people who are short and broke blame these two factors as the main criteria Women look for. Good stuff

(03-26-2021, 12:35 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 11:09 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Watson lives in a different world than a regular person to such a degree you probably can't really imagine. Generally women are so happy to have the opportunity to have sex with a tall rich guy that he probably propositions most of the reasonably attractive women he meets. How many women did Wilt Chamberlain claim to have had sex with?
Lol that’s a pretty [BLEEP] thing to say. Even if there is some truth to this, the flip side of this is that in this mythical world where you imagine you can walk around making propositions to any girl you think is attractive, it can all crumble in a matter of minutes when your skeletons all come crashing out of your closet and the real piece of [BLEEP] you really are comes into the public view.

“Generally girls are so happy to have sex with a tall rich guy” lol. Sounds like something a short broke guy who didn’t get laid enough in college would say. Yeah I’m sure people who are short and broke blame these two factors as the main criteria Women look for. Good stuff

If I came across as bitter to you then I assure you it's not the case. Just saying that being a very desirable man is a completely difference experience than being a regular man. I did say he probably propositions every attractive woman he meets, but I didn't mean literally every one of them, just the ones he's in a situation where he thinks it won't cause a problem.

Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had sex with 20,000 women. Was he exaggerating? Maybe, but the point is he had sex with so many women that 20,000 seemed like a reasonable estimate to him. I wouldn't be surprised if it were in the high double digits range at least for Watson, and I would be even less surprised if his girlfriend didn't understand that it was the case.

(03-26-2021, 01:03 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 12:35 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Lol that’s a pretty [BLEEP] thing to say. Even if there is some truth to this, the flip side of this is that in this mythical world where you imagine you can walk around making propositions to any girl you think is attractive, it can all crumble in a matter of minutes when your skeletons all come crashing out of your closet and the real piece of [BLEEP] you really are comes into the public view.

If I came across as bitter to you then I assure you it's not the case. Just saying that being a very desirable man is a completely difference experience than being a regular man. I did say he probably propositions every attractive woman he meets, but I didn't mean literally every one of them, just the ones he's in a situation where he thinks it won't cause a problem.

Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had sex with 20,000 women. Was he exaggerating? Maybe, but the point is he had sex with so many women that 20,000 seemed like a reasonable estimate to him. I wouldn't be surprised if it were in the high double digits range at least for Watson, and I would be even less surprised if his girlfriend didn't understand that it was the case.

So what  you are really saying is that this is exactly what you would if you were a rich famous celebrity with a dedicated wife.

(03-26-2021, 01:13 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 01:03 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: If I came across as bitter to you then I assure you it's not the case. Just saying that being a very desirable man is a completely difference experience than being a regular man. I did say he probably propositions every attractive woman he meets, but I didn't mean literally every one of them, just the ones he's in a situation where he thinks it won't cause a problem.

So what  you are really saying is that this is exactly what you would if you were a rich famous celebrity with a dedicated wife.

You're not totally clear, but I think you're saying I'd try to have sex with as many women as possible if I were a rich and famous celebrity. As someone who isn't a rich and famous celebrity I can't know how different I'd be were that the case, but I can say that being an old guy the idea of that much sex just sounds exhausting.

Does it offend you to hear that some guys can have so many women with such ease?