Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(04-24-2021, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I heard there were drugs in the room too!

I'm sorry, that's too good of a setup.  I'm starting to think SC1 is your alt.

That's only you and beachbumneptune guy. I am starting to think you are "captivating" as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-24-2021, 08:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm sorry, that's too good of a setup.  I'm starting to think SC1 is your alt.

That's only you and beachbumneptune guy. I am starting to think you are "captivating" as well.

Thank You!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

“So, if you are at an event and you are not vaccinated that’s your choice. If you go home to someone not vaccinated that’s their choice. It’s long past time to let people live free,” Curry wrote on Twitter.

How refreshing. I didn’t select The Rolling Stones link in the story. I have no interest in reading their preachy dreck. 

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021...ufc-event/

(04-26-2021, 07:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: “So, if you are at an event and you are not vaccinated that’s your choice. If you go home to someone not vaccinated that’s their choice. It’s long past time to let people live free,” Curry wrote on Twitter.

How refreshing. I didn’t select The Rolling Stones link in the story. I have no interest in reading their preachy dreck. 

Ironically,  the same people demanding vaccine passports are the same people that think non-whites are too stupid to get ID's.

I donated blood 14 days after receiving the J&J vaccine and my antibody results came back negative. I guess it's more mask wearing for me!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-26-2021, 08:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 07:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: “So, if you are at an event and you are not vaccinated that’s your choice. If you go home to someone not vaccinated that’s their choice. It’s long past time to let people live free,” Curry wrote on Twitter.

Ironically,  the same people demanding vaccine passports are the same people that think non-whites are too stupid to get ID's.

The EU is about to let American tourists come back this summer, if they have proof that they have been vaccinated.  By which, I guess they mean "vaccine passport."

(04-24-2021, 08:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm sorry, that's too good of a setup.  I'm starting to think SC1 is your alt.

If I were to use an alt, I'd do it for jokes, not just to have someone to agree with me.  You'll notice those guys never set up jokes for me and don't always agree with me.  They're unique individuals, obviously.

It's long past time to let people decide for themselves. With all the high risk folks and others getting vaccinated there is no reason why the rest of us have to wear masks, no reason why businesses can't open 100%, no reason why kids can't go back to school, etc.

I am so proud that we have a great Governor in our state and I agree with Mayor Curry's statement.  It's all about the FREEDOM of choice.  If you are afraid of catching the China virus, then stay locked up in your home and wear your mask.  Otherwise normal people can get on with their normal every day lives.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

2 year olds gotta wear masks in MI.

(04-26-2021, 09:58 AM)mikesez Wrote: I donated blood 14 days after receiving the J&J vaccine and my antibody results came back negative. I guess it's more mask wearing for me!
I thought you couldn't give blood after the vaccine? They better not let that blood mix in with other blood since yours has an experimental vaccine in it.

While the J&J was more like a real vaccine than the other 2, it still doesn't give you covid. It does similar things to the others, so it is supposed to help reduce the symptoms but it won't stop you from getting it. Your body produces a protein and it takes time to replicate it.

There are some doctors saying you need to wear a mask because you are now a threat to the unvaccinated and shedding a virus that you can pass on. I don't buy that too much because like I said earlier the virus isn't in it. You do need to be careful because what killed the animals in the previous mRNA trials was them getting SARS a few months later and their body going into ADE and killing organs.

Or maybe you got one of the saline shoots, there was a nurse doing that but not locally.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(04-26-2021, 09:59 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 08:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: That's only you and beachbumneptune guy. I am starting to think you are "captivating" as well.

If I were to use an alt, I'd do it for jokes, not just to have someone to agree with me.  You'll notice those guys never set up jokes for me and don't always agree with me.  They're unique individuals, obviously.

I set up jokes for you all the time, you just end up being their butt.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-27-2021, 08:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 09:59 AM)mikesez Wrote: If I were to use an alt, I'd do it for jokes, not just to have someone to agree with me.  You'll notice those guys never set up jokes for me and don't always agree with me.  They're unique individuals, obviously.

I set up jokes for you all the time, you just end up being their butt.

Yes, we all know how you feel about my butt.

Of course Mike got the J&J vaccine. Of course he did.

That's the one I would have gotten if I had been forced to choose.

Pfizer working on a pill now. Will it replace the vaccine that supposedly is so great? Why would they be working on a pill when they already have a shot that you need to keep getting?

What are the odds the pill is hcq, zinc, the horse parasite drug, all combined and "reformulated" to now cost >$1,000 per pill when the original drugs cost around $1.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(04-27-2021, 12:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Pfizer working on a pill now. Will it replace the vaccine that supposedly is so great? Why would they be working on a pill when they already have a shot that you need to keep getting?

What are the odds the pill is hcq, zinc, the horse parasite drug, all combined and "reformulated" to now cost >$1,000 per pill when the original drugs cost around $1.

Is this the Flintstone version to convince children to take it? Maybe they can even add pretty colors.

(04-27-2021, 10:19 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 08:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I set up jokes for you all the time, you just end up being their butt.

Yes, we all know how you feel about my butt.

Me and everybody else the way you get spanked all the time.

(04-27-2021, 12:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Pfizer working on a pill now. Will it replace the vaccine that supposedly is so great? Why would they be working on a pill when they already have a shot that you need to keep getting?

Oral forms of vaccine have been underway for years. It's why you probably don't have that nasty arm scar that your parents got with their Smallpox vaccine and why you get to inhale or drink a Polio vaccine now. Pill forms are easier to store than injectables or inhalants since they don't require refrigeration. Why would they be working on something that's cheaper to produce and easier to transport that they can sell for the same price? Gee, I wonder...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-27-2021, 01:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 10:19 AM)mikesez Wrote: Yes, we all know how you feel about my butt.

Me and everybody else the way you get spanked all the time.

Oral forms of vaccine have been underway for years. It's why you probably don't have that nasty arm scar that your parents got with their Smallpox vaccine and why you get to inhale or drink a Polio vaccine now. Pill forms are easier to store than injectables or inhalants since they don't require refrigeration. Why would they be working on something that's cheaper to produce and easier to transport that they can sell for the same price? Gee, I wonder...
It's not a vaccine but a treatment to stop it at first signs. That is why I say why are they developing a treatment when they have a vaccine that is costly and requires boosters every year. It's a waste of costly development and testing to do this if the shot works.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(04-27-2021, 01:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Is this the Flintstone version to convince children to take it? Maybe they can even add pretty colors.

The children probably know better.. It's their parents you need to worry about..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]