Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(05-06-2021, 10:32 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: This whole thing reeks of a gimmick to increase ticket sales further.

Yep.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-07-2021, 12:46 AM)TearExtractor Wrote:   

[Image: 4gStMjj.jpg] Adam Schefter/Twitter - 

The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed Tim Tebow to a 2 year, 4 million dollar contract. Tebow will line up at TE and will look 
             to give the Urban and Lawrence lead Jaguars a dynamic passing threat.

Woooooo!!!!!! I love it. Great move in so many ways. Haters gonna hate... its all good. 

sike

Question  (This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 05:43 AM by Jag88.)

TeBOW.. Very interesting if it works out

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 07:16 AM by JW.)

(05-07-2021, 02:14 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:

The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed Tim Tebow to a 2 year, 4 million dollar contract. Tebow will line up at TE and will look 

Woooooo!!!!!! I love it. Great move in so many ways. Haters gonna hate... its all good. 

sike
Is this some of that fake news i keep hearing about?

(05-07-2021, 07:10 AM)JW Wrote: Is this some of that fake news i keep hearing about?

I don't see it reported anywhere else.  If somehow it is true, I think it's actually pretty embarrassing to the team, especially on a national level.  Hell, I already thought it was embarrassing they were ever considering.

Not being in Jacksonville anymore, I'm already hearing smart [BLEEP] remarks.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-07-2021, 07:10 AM)JW Wrote: Is this some of that fake news i keep hearing about?

Yes. 

The real Adam Schefter's twitter account says nothing about the Jags or Tebow in the past 48 hours. 

Fake.

Relax...even if they sign him and list him as TE, he'll be a fullback in performance. He's about the right size and all it takes is a change in mentality.

(05-07-2021, 02:14 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:

sike
[Image: JampackedComposedCamel-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I wonder if he can run routes and catch?

(05-07-2021, 11:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I wonder if he can run routes and catch?

I am assuming he knows routes due to his time as a QB. I am going to guess he has decent hands.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-07-2021, 11:26 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I wonder if he can run routes and catch?

I am assuming he knows routes due to his time as a QB. I am going to guess he has decent hands.

I vaguely remember Denver lining Tivo up at either WR or TE for some plays.. He didn't look very good lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-07-2021, 11:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:26 PM)Dimson Wrote: I am assuming he knows routes due to his time as a QB. I am going to guess he has decent hands.

I vaguely remember Denver lining Tivo up at either WR or TE for some plays.. He didn't look very good lol
He isn't agile and no clue about his body control but doubt it is good based on his agility. He is basically a smaller, less agile Gronk and Gronk has played the position a long time.

He could be ok but no clue if he can block, catch, or run routes. Invite him to mini camp and see if he earns a training camp spot.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(05-08-2021, 01:18 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I vaguely remember Denver lining Tivo up at either WR or TE for some plays.. He didn't look very good lol
He isn't agile and no clue about his body control but doubt it is  good based on his agility. He is basically a smaller, less agile Gronk and Gronk has played the position a long time.

He could be ok but no clue if he can block, catch, or run routes.  Invite him to mini camp and see if he earns a training camp spot.

Doesn't hurt to give him a shot... he could increase ticket sales and be extremely motivated to improve our locker room culture through his commitment in the gym and positivity at the very least. This would be beneficial to this young roster.

He's likely not going to be a huge difference maker on the field but off the field... he would be a player/coach.

NFL Rumors
@nflrums
·
9m
A Tim Tebow deal to the #Jaguars deal is starting to look more and more likely as TE. #Jacksonville #NFL #NFLRumors #NFLTwitter #DUUUVAL

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 08:01 AM by RicoTx.)

(05-08-2021, 01:22 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 01:18 AM)p_rushing Wrote: He isn't agile and no clue about his body control but doubt it is  good based on his agility. He is basically a smaller, less agile Gronk and Gronk has played the position a long time.

He could be ok but no clue if he can block, catch, or run routes.  Invite him to mini camp and see if he earns a training camp spot.

Doesn't hurt to give him a shot... he could increase ticket sales and be extremely motivated to improve our locker room culture through his commitment in the gym and positivity at the very least. This would be beneficial to this young roster.

He's likely not going to be a huge difference maker on the field but off the field... he would be a player/coach.

So why waste a roster spot if that's all he's good for?  LOL.  Make up a coaching position for him.

Increase ticket sales?  Really?  By what?  10 people.

Good grief, and this is exactly why it's embarrassing.  If we're signing him for anything other than...you know...FOOTBALL it's just flat-out sad and embarrassing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-07-2021, 11:26 PM)Dimson Wrote:

Knowing a route and being able to run it aren’t the same thing lol

This is fake. He’d get an invitation to minicamp and then if he tried out well he’s get signed to a 1 year league minimum deal, Max.

(05-06-2021, 08:34 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 01:07 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: You guys are falling for it, with the "but, but, but, Tebow can't play tight end"

Urban will then counter by bringing Tebow onto the roster as a Goal Line and short yardage wildcat QB/fullback.
Given Tebow's 2 National Championship he instills the winning culture that Urban wants.
And they're friends. Just like Travis Etienne and Trevor.

So we're benching the first overall pick on the goal line/short yardage plays?

If that isn't telling about the capability of your franchise QB coaching/management, I don't know what is.

SMRT.

FIFY
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Fake or real not sure if this makes the Jacksonville Jaguars more of a laughingstock or team that's trying to lay the foundation for a winning culture.....

Just create a Jaguars Ambassador position for him and let him run around with the D-Line and t-shirt gun people where he belongs.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato