Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Schedule Predictions (MNF, etc.)

(05-12-2021, 09:15 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 09:13 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: He's a Jag.. So.. a yellow jacket and a bronze bust..

Don't all teams still get at least 1 TNF game?
So in other words...in another 25 year or so?

lol probably
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Once again, the Jacksonville Jaguars going to be disrespected by the NFL and give them only one primetime game. LOL. Even the lowly Cincinnati Bengals got two primetime games for Joe burrow first season including a Monday night but the top 5 best Prospect in the last 40 years only get one on Thursday night. Forget the NFL they are a joke and I no longer respect them
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2021, 09:52 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Dolphins vs Jags in London Oct 17

Dang .... I was looking forward to going to that game here in Jax.  Sad

THIS CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE JAGS VIA EMAIL TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

(05-12-2021, 09:50 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dolphins vs Jags in London Oct 17

That's a tough game.

Miami is a heckuva team.  Most seem to think Buffalo will win that division.  I'm not so sure.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2021, 10:22 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Hell yeah, um stoked about our opener. I'll be getting tickets tonight

Maybe i'm mistaken, but isn't that kinda a dumb game to do overseas? As a home game, it would seem the stadium should be packed considering fans from both teams are fairly close...
In Dougie I Trust!

(05-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Hurricane Wrote:

Maybe i'm mistaken, but isn't that kinda a dumb game to do overseas? As a home game, it would seem the stadium should be packed considering fans from both teams are fairly close...

I agree this should have stayed in Jacksonville. Big local matchup, Lawrence vs Tua (again).

I know Miami are a popular team in the UK so may just want a team they think will sell out.

Trevor vs Tyrod Taylor in week 1. Should be a blow out victory for the Jaguars.

(05-12-2021, 09:56 AM)Bullseye Wrote:

That's a tough game.

Miami is a heckuva team.  Most seem to think Buffalo will win that division.  I'm not so sure.

They have a good team, but Tua is not a scary QB. I think TLaw will be better than him out of the gate.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(05-12-2021, 12:33 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 09:56 AM)Bullseye Wrote: That's a tough game.

They have a good team, but Tua is not a scary QB. I think TLaw will be better than him out of the gate.

I'm kinda in the same boat.. I really don't trust Alabama QB's at the pro level..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I just hate them sending perfect weather October games to London. Send them one of the Hellscape September games please...

(05-12-2021, 12:33 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 09:56 AM)Bullseye Wrote: That's a tough game.

I don't get why so many underestimate Tua.

Everyone is so high on Burrow, but Tua's numbers were virtually identical. 

Now Tua has a better WR and a new RT, in addition to having a year under his belt.

Jets jags December 26th

(05-12-2021, 12:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 12:33 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: They have a good team, but Tua is not a scary QB. I think TLaw will be better than him out of the gate.

Now Tua has a better WR and a new RT, in addition to having a year under his belt.

I watched him.  He does nothing dynamic and misses easy throws.  They didn't trust him to throw downfield at all.  Fitz looked substantially better than him.

Less national exposure the better for the Jags if they crash burn yet again in another total rebuild.

week 1) Jags @ Texans
week 2) Broncos @ Jags
week 3) Cards @ Jags

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2021, 04:36 PM by leopold332002.)

(05-12-2021, 01:46 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote: Less national exposure the better for the Jags if they crash burn yet again in another total rebuild.

You must have Stockholm syndrome to have that type of mindset. We are the weakest fanbase in the country to accept mediocrity and disrespect from the NFL and we accept it with a smile on our faces. LOL. We are a joke
[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-12-2021, 12:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 12:33 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: They have a good team, but Tua is not a scary QB. I think TLaw will be better than him out of the gate.

Tua folds under pressure, Burrow is the opposite. I'm gonna say Jones will be better than Tua

(05-12-2021, 04:35 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 01:46 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote: Less national exposure the better for the Jags if they crash burn yet again in another total rebuild.

You must have Stockholm syndrome to have that type of mindset. We are the weakest fanbase in the country to accept mediocrity and disrespect from the NFL and we accept it with a smile on our faces. LOL. We are a joke

I always thought this fanbase has a weird obsession with "flying under the radar."  I never associated it with Stockholm Syndrome, but I guess that makes as much sense as anything.

(05-12-2021, 04:35 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:

The team's owner did hire a guy to run the franchise that didn't know anything about NFL football who started off by hiring a guy who was fired a few months earlier for his extreme racism, and who now wants to bring in a guy in his mid thirties that hasn't played in almost a decade to play a position he's never played.

It doesn't get much more clown show than what we're experiencing.

The worst part is Lawrence and the coordinators might be able to cover for his apparent incompetence enough to make some people think he's an okay coach.