Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

[Image: covid-vaccine-mask-meme.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What’s the difference between a right-wing conspiracy theory and the truth?

A couple of months

(06-03-2021, 04:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What’s the difference between a right-wing conspiracy theory and the truth?

A couple of months

HAHAHAH, oooooh BUURN.... 

good one...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

So can we call it the China Virus or the Woohoo Flu now?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-03-2021, 04:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So can we call it the China Virus or the Woohoo Flu now?

The Peking Lung Pox?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-03-2021, 04:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 04:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So can we call it the China Virus or the Woohoo Flu now?

The Peking Lung Pox?

Fauci Fraud Flu
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The Trump Removing Virus.

It was invented to remove Trump and IT WORKED!!!

(06-04-2021, 02:50 AM)captivating Wrote: The Trump Removing Virus.

Was that worth millions of deaths to you?

(06-04-2021, 07:15 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:50 AM)captivating Wrote: The Trump Removing Virus.

Was that worth millions of deaths to you?

You have to ask?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

A curious observation along racial lines; even though the mask mandates are being increasingly relaxed, I still see over 90% of black people wearing a mask indoors as compared to about 20-30% of white people.

I wonder, is it because they haven't received the vaccine because they don't trust it, or they have received the vaccine and still don't trust it?

(06-04-2021, 07:46 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: A curious observation along racial lines; even though the mask mandates are being increasingly relaxed, I still see over 90% of black people wearing a mask indoors as compared to about 20-30% of white people.

I wonder, is it because they haven't received the vaccine because they don't trust it, or they have received the vaccine and still don't trust it?

Since it is openly available and highly advertised, I'd have to go with the assumption they don't trust it or don't feel it's necessary.

(06-04-2021, 07:46 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: A curious observation along racial lines; even though the mask mandates are being increasingly relaxed, I still see over 90% of black people wearing a mask indoors as compared to about 20-30% of white people.

They don't trust the vaccine. The media keeps saying POC vaccine numbers are low due to lack of access and that is not accurate. The truth is they don't trust it, but you will rarely, if ever, hear that part in the news. The Hodge twins (who are biracial conservative youtubers) did a video about it. I don't remember when, but it was interesting. They mentioned how older blacks in general don't trust 'white medicine' after the Tuskegee Experiments.

(06-04-2021, 12:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

They don't trust the vaccine. The media keeps saying POC vaccine numbers are low due to lack of access and that is not accurate. The truth is they don't trust it, but you will rarely, if ever, hear that part in the news. The Hodge twins (who are biracial conservative youtubers) did a video about it. I don't remember when, but it was interesting. They mentioned how older blacks in general don't trust 'white medicine' after the Tuskegee Experiments.

I kind of disagree to a point.  I kind of think that right now (right or wrong) wearing a mask in public has become a "sign" or "signature" of some democrats.  I don't see a difference between white or black people, at least in my neighborhood.  We have a very good friend that lives a few houses down from us that is a HUGE liberal democrat.  She is a very good friend up to the point to where we take care of her pets while she is out of town and she has taken care of ours.  She's white and still wears a mask even after being vaccinated.  Across the street from her is a black family that are good friends of ours as well and have always been good neighbors.  Again they have all been vaccinated and talking to them, they wear their mask(s) because "it's what they are supposed to do".  Of course they wear the masks below their nose and they are all "custom" or "designer" (Florida gators, Jaguars, etc. print).

Wearing the mask has become a political "sign" or "signal" more so than being a protective device.  The "custom" masks worn by so many liberals do nothing to prevent disease.  It's become a political "badge".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-04-2021, 05:34 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 12:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: They don't trust the vaccine. The media keeps saying POC vaccine numbers are low due to lack of access and that is not accurate. The truth is they don't trust it, but you will rarely, if ever, hear that part in the news. The Hodge twins (who are biracial conservative youtubers) did a video about it. I don't remember when, but it was interesting. They mentioned how older blacks in general don't trust 'white medicine' after the Tuskegee Experiments.

I kind of disagree to a point.  I kind of think that right now (right or wrong) wearing a mask in public has become a "sign" or "signature" of some democrats.  I don't see a difference between white or black people, at least in my neighborhood.  We have a very good friend that lives a few houses down from us that is a HUGE liberal democrat.  She is a very good friend up to the point to where we take care of her pets while she is out of town and she has taken care of ours.  She's white and still wears a mask even after being vaccinated.  Across the street from her is a black family that are good friends of ours as well and have always been good neighbors.  Again they have all been vaccinated and talking to them, they wear their mask(s) because "it's what they are supposed to do".  Of course they wear the masks below their nose and they are all "custom" or "designer" (Florida gators, Jaguars, etc. print).

Wearing the mask has become a political "sign" or "signal" more so than being a protective device.  The "custom" masks worn by so many liberals do nothing to prevent disease.  It's become a political "badge".

It could be both scenarios. I can see both being true.

I don’t normally wear a mask. Occasionally on the weekends I’ll run errands and stuff. I went to Walmart all prepared not to mask myself. My wife brought one for her and my child and I. Upon entering Walmart, I saw a few
Older white men masked up. I donned mine. Why? I honestly don’t know. Maybe it was to “fit in” “play along” idk. I’m a germaphobe. I’m not exactly worried about Covid, but I’ll gladly not get the common cold or whatever if it’s not needed. Count me in for “whatever it helps for anything??” When in Rome??

(06-04-2021, 07:05 PM)Jags Wrote: I don’t normally wear a mask.  Occasionally on the weekends I’ll run errands and stuff. I went to Walmart all prepared not to mask myself. My wife brought one for her and my child and I.  Upon entering Walmart, I saw a few
Older white men masked up.  I donned mine.  Why? I honestly don’t know. Maybe it was to “fit in” “play along” idk.  I’m a germaphobe.  I’m not exactly worried about Covid, but I’ll gladly not get the common cold or whatever if it’s not needed. Count me in for “whatever it helps for anything??”  When in Rome??

When in Rome, you do as the Romans.. But you were also in Walmart, so why not just dye your hair green, wear a g-string and pick fights with people in line while holding flip flops, a package of hotdogs and a car battery lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-04-2021, 08:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 07:05 PM)Jags Wrote: I don’t normally wear a mask.  Occasionally on the weekends I’ll run errands and stuff. I went to Walmart all prepared not to mask myself. My wife brought one for her and my child and I.  Upon entering Walmart, I saw a few
Older white men masked up.  I donned mine.  Why? I honestly don’t know. Maybe it was to “fit in” “play along” idk.  I’m a germaphobe.  I’m not exactly worried about Covid, but I’ll gladly not get the common cold or whatever if it’s not needed. Count me in for “whatever it helps for anything??”  When in Rome??

When in Rome, you do as the Romans.. But you were also in Walmart, so why not just dye your hair green, wear a g-string and pick fights with people in line while holding flip flops, a package of hotdogs and a car battery lol

"When in MethTown you do like the Mikesez do" doesn't have the same ring to it.

(06-04-2021, 09:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 08:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: When in Rome, you do as the Romans.. But you were also in Walmart, so why not just dye your hair green, wear a g-string and pick fights with people in line while holding flip flops, a package of hotdogs and a car battery lol

"When in MethTown you do like the Mikesez do" doesn't have the same ring to it.

lolol

(06-04-2021, 08:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

What do the Walmart staff say to you when you do this?

(06-04-2021, 10:35 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 08:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: When in Rome, you do as the Romans.. But you were also in Walmart, so why not just dye your hair green, wear a g-string and pick fights with people in line while holding flip flops, a package of hotdogs and a car battery lol

What do the Walmart staff say to you when you do this?

Who says I have to go to walmart to do that?