Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

PGA Tour events, with the exception of commie California, are back to full strength attendance. European PGA events are nearly still devoid of fans with anyone who is not playing masked up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That is an article that says the data is suggesting that younger people who take the vaccine are 3x more likely to have heart attacks than their peers. While still a really small number, that represents a greater risk than the disease itself. I also wonder how this translates to older adults and if it's receiving the same scrutiny.

(06-20-2021, 10:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 10:05 PM)captivating Wrote: Just desserts

2.25 meelyun doll hairs.

I wanted Louis to win. He’s one of my favorites.

I was shocked to hear he has only 1 PGA tour win and it was a major. That is absolutely insane.

Why would you vaccinate your 13 year old healthy kid? Act like a sheep, get sheared like a sheep.

13 year-old boy found dead after second Pfizer shot…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/13...izer-shot/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-21-2021, 12:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 10:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: 2.25 meelyun doll hairs.

I wanted Louis to win. He’s one of my favorites.

I was shocked to hear he has only 1 PGA tour win and it was a major. That is absolutely insane.

Given his unflappable demeanor and one of the sweetest swings on tour, it's amazing he hasn't won more. He's like Tony Finau; it's about the prize money. Consistently placing in the top ten can make one a multi-millionaire very quickly.

(06-21-2021, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 12:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I was shocked to hear he has only 1 PGA tour win and it was a major. That is absolutely insane.

Given his unflappable demeanor and one of the sweetest swings on tour, it's amazing he hasn't won more. He's like Tony Finau; it's about the prize money. Consistently placing in the top ten can make one a multi-millionaire very quickly.

He has made enough money for his grandkids to live comfortably. I learned yesterday that he bought land in Ocala and lives there. I had no idea. Easy guy to root for, but always seems to hit a bad shot at the worst time.

(06-21-2021, 01:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: Why would you vaccinate your 13 year old healthy kid? Act like a sheep, get sheared like a sheep.

Saw this earlier and have no clue why you would vaccinate your kid who has 0 risk to begin with. Even if they are around someone who is in a very high risk category, the vaccinated person can still get it and if they are symptomatic they can still transmit it. Why take the risk that they will have side effects and/or die? Too many people are trusting the wrong people and tech and gov are doing everything they can to block the info or remove data from vaers.

I bet most parents wouldn't take it or give it to their kids if they knew 1 simple thing. Life insurance and disability insurance isn't going to pay out for an experimental vaccine that you willingly take. Unless someone is going to reimburse them, you can bet they will tie every death to the vaccine and refuse to payout.

(06-21-2021, 03:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 01:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: Why would you vaccinate your 13 year old healthy kid? Act like a sheep, get sheared like a sheep.

Saw this earlier and have no clue why you would vaccinate your kid who has 0 risk to begin with. Even if they are around someone who is in a very high risk category, the vaccinated person can still get it and if they are symptomatic they can still transmit it. Why take the risk that they will have side effects and/or die? Too many people are trusting the wrong people and tech and gov are doing everything they can to block the info or remove data from vaers.

I bet most parents wouldn't take it or give it to their kids if they knew 1 simple thing. Life insurance and disability insurance isn't going to pay out for an experimental vaccine that you willingly take. Unless someone is going to reimburse them, you can bet they will tie every death to the vaccine and refuse to payout.

When will people wake up and stop trusting these turds? The government DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

This whole China virus thing has been blown so out of proportion by the left wing media.

It first started out as an "unknown virus" and the scare that was put out was that if you get it you will end up in a hospital on a ventilator.  Remember the rush and the push to make "temporary" hospitals and manufacturers re-tooling their factories to produce ventilators?  It turns out that it wasn't really needed.

Remember the whole "wash your hands" thing?  Distilleries started producing hand sanitizer because of the scare.

Then came the "wear a mask" thing.  Masks have become a "fashion" thing like any other bit of clothing as well as a political statement.  Supposedly with some people if you don't wear a mask you are an "anti-vaxer", Republican or a Trump supporter.

Finally the whole vaccine thing.  Many on the left INCLUDING commie-la Harris said that they wouldn't trust or take a vaccine produced under the Trump administration (Operation Warp Speed) yet those very same people not only took it before it became widely available, they are pushing everyone to take it now and "shame" people that refuse it.  Meanwhile sleepy Joe tries to take credit for getting the vaccine out there.

The fact of the matter is this China virus was manufactured in China and purposely released upon the world.  The current administration regime refuses to confront China regarding it and is showing incredible weakness to the rest of the world.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-21-2021, 05:27 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This whole China virus thing has been blown so out of proportion by the left wing media.

It first started out as an "unknown virus" and the scare that was put out was that if you get it you will end up in a hospital on a ventilator.  Remember the rush and the push to make "temporary" hospitals and manufacturers re-tooling their factories to produce ventilators?  It turns out that it wasn't really needed.

Remember the whole "wash your hands" thing?  Distilleries started producing hand sanitizer because of the scare.

Then came the "wear a mask" thing.  Masks have become a "fashion" thing like any other bit of clothing as well as a political statement.  Supposedly with some people if you don't wear a mask you are an "anti-vaxer", Republican or a Trump supporter.

Finally the whole vaccine thing.  Many on the left INCLUDING commie-la Harris said that they wouldn't trust or take a vaccine produced under the Trump administration (Operation Warp Speed) yet those very same people not only took it before it became widely available, they are pushing everyone to take it now and "shame" people that refuse it.  Meanwhile sleepy Joe tries to take credit for getting the vaccine out there.

The fact of the matter is this China virus was manufactured in China and purposely released upon the world.  The current administration regime refuses to confront China regarding it and is showing incredible weakness to the rest of the world.

I haven’t researched too much into it. Nor was I big in politics up until the last 8-10 years. But as this thing started, I remember in March seeing how every election year a virus came out.  In hindsight, seems like the same ordeal but this one got blown way out of proportion.  Whether or not it was intentional or not. I’m guessing it was and it obviously worked.

[Image: 20210621-210904.jpg]
hd hd hd photo

Now WHO says under 18 shouldn't be vaccinated?

(06-22-2021, 09:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now WHO says under 18 shouldn't be vaccinated?
And they already reversed that hours later. Anybody who says anything negative has to immediately walk it back. No clue why people are making the original true statement and then just removing it though.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(06-22-2021, 09:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now WHO says under 18 shouldn't be vaccinated?

The problem is, even if those under 18 don't have the mortality rate of older people, they do carry the virus, and as long as they don't get vaccinated, they will carry the virus as it mutates and survives, and then the rest of us will have to get vaccinated again and again and again because the virus will never go away.

(06-23-2021, 10:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

The problem is, even if those under 18 don't have the mortality rate of older people, they do carry the virus, and as long as they don't get vaccinated, they will carry the virus as it mutates and survives, and then the rest of us will have to get vaccinated again and again and again because the virus will never go away.
If you are asymptomatic you can't spread it, kids are mostly asymptomatic.

If you need a vaccine for a small % chance of lasting effects, then you would already be dead from all the other stuff out there. Now if you already got the vaccine, you may have to get the boosters to stay alive if you believe some studies some non believer doctors are putting out.

They did autopsy one person, who "didn't die from the vaccine", but the spike protein was found everywhere in his body.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

A little heart inflammation never hurt anybody.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/data-sugg...-cdc-panel

(06-23-2021, 03:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: A little heart inflammation never hurt anybody.

Not a statistically significant number of them anyway.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

CDC Admits — Vaccine has ‘likely caused’ heart inflammation in teens…

[Image: CDC-heart-inflammation-youths.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 04:35 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(06-23-2021, 03:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 03:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: A little heart inflammation never hurt anybody.

Not a statistically significant number of them anyway.

Not sure why any sane person would choose to roll the dice on this one in this age group.