Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 12:52 PM by Hard_Eight.)

[Image: gyDHycBQ.jpeg]

(07-02-2021, 12:42 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 11:26 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: JIB, I'm so sorry to hear that.

The vaccine was ready to go before the outbreak...FACT: ALL animals mRNA vaccines have been tested on, have died from complications with reinfection. They skipped animal testing for this. The Vaccine isn't FDA approved, if you've taken it, you are in A TRIAL. For a virus (Common cold) that has a 99% survival rate. The only people who die from it are the ones that would die from the FLU. How many flu deaths where there last year? Amazing.

The vaxxed will start dying off this winter, they will call it the newest variant...My name guess is Lambda. They're already talking masks again in LA and [BLEEP] for "Delta"

Don't act like they wouldn't do this. The people in charge of a lot of this [BLEEP] have stated depopulation is their goal. Look into how many people the Gates Foundation have sterilized and [BLEEP] in Africa and India via "Vaccines". No shock miscarriages are though the roof with pregnant women getting the jab. CDC is saying 12%. THAT"S A HUGE NUMBER. Some people say it's closer to 80 for the moderna one...

No way will I take it. My Father did, and I'm heartbroken.

So let me get this straight.  The democrats are pushing the shot.  The majority of the people that are getting the shot are democrats.  Therefore the democrats are going to kill off their own supporters.

Sounds logical to me.

It's not just democrats. It's bigger than that. 

Look up agenda 2021, 2030. The whole "Build back better" slogan.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-02-2021, 12:51 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: gyDHycBQ.jpeg]

(07-02-2021, 12:42 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So let me get this straight.  The democrats are pushing the shot.  The majority of the people that are getting the shot are democrats.  Therefore the democrats are going to kill off their own supporters.

Sounds logical to me.

It's not just democrats. It's bigger than that. 

Look up agenda 2021, 2030. The whole "Build back better" slogan.

That's OK.  I don't need Google tailoring my searches because I looked up some [BLEEP].
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

You use Google still? That's your first problem.

I'm not particularly interested in conspiracy theories anyway. I don't like tin foil.

(07-02-2021, 02:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm not particularly interested in conspiracy theories anyway.  I don't like tin foil.

When god crapped out the third caveman a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

(07-02-2021, 02:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm not particularly interested in conspiracy theories anyway.  I don't like tin foil.

What are your thoughts on aluminum foil?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I personally don't give a rat's [BLEEP] about "studies" regarding all of this.  I'm just going by what I have experienced.

My wife and I got the China virus "vaccine" early this year.  I experienced more than my wife very uncomfortable side effects immediately after the second dose (Pfiezer).  I had a fever and every bone/joint in my body was sore for a couple of days.  One thing that we both had in common was a "lack of energy".  We both eat a relatively healthy diet and we both get plenty of exercise normally.  There were times where I felt like I didn't even have the energy to take the trash bag out of the kitchen garbage can and put it in the outside can for pickup.

Then I have a son who was young and in reasonable health that suddenly died of a heart attack.  This happened not long after he got the "vaccine" for the China virus.  Our family has no history of heart disease and he was in reasonably good health though he was a smoker.  He did a bit of "overtime" work at his job which involved driving a fork lift (not very strenuous) and fell over when going into a bathroom.

I don't trust this "vaccine" and refuse to put one more drop of it into my body.  I'm not saying that it was the cause of my son's death, but given what I have seen regarding it the "vaccine" is highly suspect in my opinion.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-02-2021, 03:07 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

What are your thoughts on aluminum foil?

It doesn't deflect the mind-control rays as well.

(07-02-2021, 02:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm not particularly interested in conspiracy theories anyway. I don't like tin foil.
It's not a conspiracy theory, they have openly published it. You don't have to go digging to find it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Ignorance is bliss for some folks.

My God the misinformation and outright nonsense in this thread.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-02-2021, 05:25 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Ignorance is bliss for some folks.

Since your opinion is based on the ramblings of an American Idol contestant I'd say you must be self-diagnosing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-02-2021, 05:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 05:25 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Ignorance is bliss for some folks.

Since your opinion is based on the ramblings of an American Idol contestant I'd say you must be self-diagnosing.

How so professor?
[Image: WH9rpAtg.jpeg]

Moving those goal posts

No they say the folks who got the J&J 1 shot dose should get a half jab of one of the others. You can't make this [BLEEP] up

(07-02-2021, 05:35 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 05:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Since your opinion is based on the ramblings of an American Idol contestant I'd say you must be self-diagnosing.

How so professor?

Moving those goal posts

No they say the folks who got the J&J 1 shot dose should get a half jab of one of the others. You can't make this [BLEEP] up

They are just slinging poop against the wall at this point. There is no science behind this. Only more ways to find profit for big pharma.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 06:27 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

https://t.co/Su1iCwAg1Q

Chaos ensues and prevails when you have inept and dishonest people running things. The governments insidious overzealous instinct and mad desire to control everyone is the reason there is so much distrust and confusion. They are hurting us all. And I do NOT trust them.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-02-2021, 05:35 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 05:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Since your opinion is based on the ramblings of an American Idol contestant I'd say you must be self-diagnosing.

How so professor?

Moving those goal posts

The doctors are telling vaccinated people to wear masks because they can still catch and pass it. That you don't understand this basic principle of science means you really should be quiet at this point, but we know your degree in Google Fu and Twitter Snark supersedes actual MDs and PhDs who spent their careers studying this [BLEEP].

(07-03-2021, 12:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 05:35 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: How so professor?

Moving those goal posts

The doctors are telling vaccinated people to wear masks because they can still catch and pass it. That you don't understand this basic principle of science means you really should be quiet at this point, but we know your degree in Google Fu and Twitter Snark supersedes actual MDs and PhDs who spent their careers studying this [BLEEP].

Thanks again for you insight there professor.

Enjoy wearing your mask sheep
[Image: Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvO...56c4a3e581]

(07-03-2021, 01:23 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 12:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The doctors are telling vaccinated people to wear masks because they can still catch and pass it. That you don't understand this basic principle of science means you really should be quiet at this point, but we know your degree in Google Fu and Twitter Snark supersedes actual MDs and PhDs who spent their careers studying this [BLEEP].

Thanks again for you insight there professor.

Enjoy wearing your mask sheep
[Image: Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvO...56c4a3e581]

No worries, happy to continue educating you. Here's the evidence of your misunderstanding. Enjoy!

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...topping-a/

"Our ruling

A photograph of a box of disposable masks shows a warning label that says the masks "will not provide any protections against COVID-19."
Such disclaimers don’t mean that the masks are ineffective at slowing the spread of the disease, but that they don’t protect the wearer as well as medical respirators such as the N95 recommended for use by health care professionals. Disposable and homemade cloth masks are recommended for people to wear because it protects others around them in case they have the virus and may not be showing any symptoms. 

The users sharing this image are making a false interpretation of the type of protection standard face masks provide. We rate it False."