Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-15-2021, 09:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 09:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You know,....you are allowed to disagree with insane ideas and tyrannical leadership.

Lol, here we go again.

Sorry, I just had to point out the insanity of praising a mask mandate for vaccinated people going into effect 48 hours from now as a life saving measure.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You can't make this [BLEEP] up.  UC (of course) is going to require all students to get vaccinated.  Period.  No "if's" "and's" or "but's".  On top of that (drum roll) students will be required to wear masks.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-16-2021, 01:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: You can't make this [BLEEP] up.  UC (of course) is going to require all students to get vaccinated.  Period.  No "if's" "and's" or "but's".  On top of that (drum roll) students will be required to wear masks.

The AG of SC was on Tucker last night and discussed how they got their universities to back down from this tyrannical behavior. I'd ask if other AGs will follow suit, but we already know that answer.

(07-16-2021, 02:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 01:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: You can't make this [BLEEP] up.  UC (of course) is going to require all students to get vaccinated.  Period.  No "if's" "and's" or "but's".  On top of that (drum roll) students will be required to wear masks.

The AG of SC was on Tucker last night and discussed how they got their universities to back down from this tyrannical behavior. I'd ask if other AGs will follow suit, but we already know that answer.

The point is that it's no longer about the "science" for these people.  The original thing being pushed was to "get vaccinated to protect yourself and others".  In an institution of higher learning indoctrination what is the logic of being vaccinated and wearing a mask?  Who exactly are you supposedly protecting?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-16-2021, 02:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The AG of SC was on Tucker last night and discussed how they got their universities to back down from this tyrannical behavior. I'd ask if other AGs will follow suit, but we already know that answer.

Thanks for the update.  I didn't get a chance to see Tucker Carlson last night.  Smile

(07-16-2021, 03:17 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 02:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The AG of SC was on Tucker last night and discussed how they got their universities to back down from this tyrannical behavior. I'd ask if other AGs will follow suit, but we already know that answer.

The point is that it's no longer about the "science" for these people.  The original thing being pushed was to "get vaccinated to protect yourself and others".  In an institution of higher learning indoctrination what is the logic of being vaccinated and wearing a mask?  Who exactly are you supposedly protecting?

C'mon man, do I really have to explain this again?

(07-15-2021, 09:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 09:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, here we go again.

Sorry, I just had to point out the insanity of praising a mask mandate for vaccinated people going into effect 48 hours from now as a life saving measure.

I saw a piece somewhere that said the County could not enact the directive until it was published publicly and then time given for them to respond and comply, therefore the delay is necessary to meet that requirement. They can't just say "In 15 minutes everyone has to be masked."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-16-2021, 03:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 03:17 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The point is that it's no longer about the "science" for these people.  The original thing being pushed was to "get vaccinated to protect yourself and others".  In an institution of higher learning indoctrination what is the logic of being vaccinated and wearing a mask?  Who exactly are you supposedly protecting?

C'mon man, do I really have to explain this again?

Okay, I'm "dum".  Explain to me like I'm 6 why a bunch of people who are vaccinated for a disease need to wear a mask among everyone else that is also vaccinated for the same disease.  If you still have to wear a mask muzzle what exactly is the point of getting vaccinated?

(07-16-2021, 04:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 03:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: C'mon man, do I really have to explain this again?

Okay, I'm "dum".  Explain to me like I'm 6 why a bunch of people who are vaccinated for a disease need to wear a mask among everyone else that is also vaccinated for the same disease.  If you still have to wear a mask muzzle what exactly is the point of getting vaccinated?

You forgot one...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-16-2021, 04:38 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 04:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Okay, I'm "dum".  Explain to me like I'm 6 why a bunch of people who are vaccinated for a disease need to wear a mask among everyone else that is also vaccinated for the same disease.  If you still have to wear a mask muzzle what exactly is the point of getting vaccinated?

You forgot one...

LOL.  Were you wearing your mask muzzle when pointing that out?

(07-16-2021, 05:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 04:38 PM)RicoTx Wrote: You forgot one...

LOL.  Were you wearing your mask muzzle when pointing that out?

No, I just wanted to point you missed a chance to expand your overuse of strikethroughs and quoting.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

[Image: 218012492_10222557266374652_467205684271...e=60F71F2D]

(07-16-2021, 04:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 03:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: C'mon man, do I really have to explain this again?

If every person on the planet who could be vaccinated were vaccinated this moment then about 1 billiion people would still be at risk because some can't be vaccinated and for others it will fail. When you throw in the people who refuse that"s another half billionish. So the idea of preventing the spread with other measures, even by those who are vaccinated, protects those people.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I am against the mask mandate for vaccinated or really anyone at this point but I do understand the logic. Even if it is way overplayed, the biggest reason you have the vaccinated wear masks is there is still enough breakthroughs cases involving them that they can potentially put the unvaccinated at risk despite being much much lower risk themselves for having adverse outcomes (in particular death). However I support personal liberty. You make your own risk assessment and choices.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(07-17-2021, 01:35 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: I am against the mask mandate for vaccinated or really anyone at this point but I do understand the logic. Even if it is way overplayed, the biggest reason you have the vaccinated wear masks is there is still enough breakthroughs cases involving them that they can potentially put the unvaccinated at risk despite being much much lower risk themselves for having adverse outcomes (in particular death). However I support personal liberty. You make your own risk assessment and choices.

Yes, the logic is the issue. Too many people ignore that and instead are trading on conspiracy, and case numbers keep climbing as a result.

BREAKING: Three of the Texas Democrats who fled the state this week and did not wear masks on a private plane have tested positive for COVID-19 in D.C.

(07-17-2021, 02:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: BREAKING: Three of the Texas Democrats who fled the state this week and did not wear masks on a private plane have tested positive for COVID-19 in D.C.

Super spreader event
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-17-2021, 02:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 02:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: BREAKING: Three of the Texas Democrats who fled the state this week and did not wear masks on a private plane have tested positive for COVID-19 in D.C.

Super spreader event

More evidence as to why even vaccinated people need to wear masks.  The vaccine doesn't stop you getting COVID. The lask can stop transmitting it to others,

(07-17-2021, 05:11 PM)captivating Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 02:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Super spreader event

More evidence as to why even vaccinated people need to wear masks.  The vaccine doesn't stop you getting COVID. The lask can stop transmitting it to others,

I love how democratic superspreader events are "learning moments" and Conservative events are white supremacy rallies.

(07-17-2021, 05:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 05:11 PM)captivating Wrote: More evidence as to why even vaccinated people need to wear masks.  The vaccine doesn't stop you getting COVID. The lask can stop transmitting it to others,

I love how democratic superspreader events are "learning moments" and Conservative events are white supremacy rallies.

No joke..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Oh, the irony…

Foo Fighters have been forced to cancel their upcoming live performance for a VACCINATED ONLY audience because of Covid 19 infections in members of the band. https://t.co/ilCHS0ougN