Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

The explanation is in the article. Did you read that far or just far enough to confirm your bias?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-19-2021, 03:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The explanation is in the article. Did you read that far or just far enough to confirm your bias?

I don't know how you continue to respond to them, but good on you.

(07-19-2021, 03:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can someone explain this?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-60-o...e-12359317

I can't read it because it says it requires cookies and I can't have carbs.

/best JW impression I can manage.

(07-19-2021, 04:32 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 03:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can someone explain this?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-60-o...e-12359317

I can't read it because it says it requires cookies and I can't have carbs.

/best JW impression I can manage.

Actually that was spot on. You just need to ask the assembled why that's not true so you can disprove it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-19-2021, 01:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 11:54 AM)copycat Wrote: Thanks, read it and am taking it in.  Seems even that site agrees though that more studies are needed to confirm a lot of what article was putting out.

Mostly we know what the vaccine does, what we don't know yet know is how long it does it.

We also have no clue what any long term side effects there may be.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(07-19-2021, 05:56 PM)copycat Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 01:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mostly we know what the vaccine does, what we don't know yet know is how long it does it.

We also have no clue what any long term side effects there may be.

Sure we do, there is an almost certainty that there won't be any. Contrary to what you might have heard, the mRNA science used in these vaccines is neither new nor novel, having been studied and used for many years. Here's a write up from the University of Missouri that can give you more information:

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/how...de-effects

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2021, 10:28 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-19-2021, 10:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 05:56 PM)copycat Wrote: We also have no clue what any long term side effects there may be.

Sure we do, there is an almost certainty that there won't be any. Contrary to what you might have heard, the mRNA science used in these vaccines is neither new nor novel, having been studied and used for many years. Here's a write up from the University of Missouri that can give you more information:

So when is FDA approval coming if they have all of this data on mRNA science?

Not trying to be a smart [BLEEP]. Serious question.

(07-19-2021, 10:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure we do, there is an almost certainty that there won't be any. Contrary to what you might have heard, the mRNA science used in these vaccines is neither new nor novel, having been studied and used for many years. Here's a write up from the University of Missouri that can give you more information:

It has never been used on a sars virus and everyone that tried never made it to human testing because they killed the animals. VAERS has an incredibly high number of deaths, I think it was over 10,000. That means 100,000-1,000,000 deaths if you use the well vetted studies that say VAERS only has 1-10% of the real # of cases. It also lags a ton, so will continue going up.

Legally they cannot approve the vaccine per their own rules on number of issues. It doesn't mean they won't change or ignore them though. They may claim that this own thing was a clinical trial, so they shouldn't look at the #s but %s. There also have been a few reports of saline being used by mistake. Now what happens in trials? Blind studies with saline to confirm if it works or not. Are they doing that, probably not but you do sign papers stating trials. Some of the VAERS data has been tracked to areas, so some people are making that leap.

UK continues to report +60% of hospitalizations are from vaccinated people with the "delta" variant "running wild". I know flsprtsgod says the numbers are different locally but without knowing how they are reporting them they may be manipulated.

They are getting more and more desperate and it is getting more people to see the media and government gas lighting them. Even people who have gotten the vaccine are wondering why they are pushing this hard.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(07-20-2021, 03:06 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So when is FDA approval coming if they have all of this data on mRNA science?

It has never been used on a sars virus and everyone that tried never made it to human testing because they killed the animals. VAERS has an incredibly high number of deaths, I think it was over 10,000. That means 100,000-1,000,000 deaths if you use the well vetted studies that say VAERS only has 1-10% of the real # of cases. It also lags a ton, so will continue going up.

Legally they cannot approve the vaccine per their own rules on number of issues. It doesn't mean they won't change or ignore them though. They may claim that this own thing was a clinical trial, so they shouldn't look at the #s but %s. There also have been a few reports of saline being used by mistake. Now what happens in trials? Blind studies with saline to confirm if it works or not. Are they doing that, probably not but you do sign papers stating trials. Some of the VAERS data has been tracked to areas, so some people are making that leap.

UK continues to report +60% of hospitalizations are from vaccinated people with the "delta" variant "running wild". I know flsprtsgod says the numbers are different locally but without knowing how they are reporting them they may be manipulated.

They are getting more and more desperate and it is getting more people to see the media and government gas lighting them. Even people who have gotten the vaccine are wondering why they are pushing this hard.

The person who said that has corrected themselves and said that is not the case. I don’t have the link, but did I read about it.

(07-19-2021, 10:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure we do, there is an almost certainty that there won't be any. Contrary to what you might have heard, the mRNA science used in these vaccines is neither new nor novel, having been studied and used for many years. Here's a write up from the University of Missouri that can give you more information:

The difference between the EUA and full FDA approval in this case is about 3 additional months of study and 6 months of red tape, so what I've seen is that Pfizer expects to be granted full approval no later than the end of Q1 2022 with the others following a similar timeline. Once the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA will you be willing to receive it?

(07-20-2021, 03:06 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So when is FDA approval coming if they have all of this data on mRNA science?

Your first statement continues to be inaccurate, even the lead scientist of the 2012 study people keep referencing has stated on the record that his work is being misinterpreted. The VAERS System itself tells you that your second statement is a misinterpretation. The Saline issues are reported to be mistakes by the persons giving the injections who grabbed the wrong multi-dose vial and used it several times before realizing it and it has since been corrected in both places. Legally I would love to read about the FDA rules that they will ignore in order to pass these vaccines. can you provide some more info on that?

Who, exactly, is this "they" that is manipulating the numbers at my health system? My daughter who works in the lab running the Covid swabs on the inpatients? You think she's fabricating the results? To what end?

They are pushing this hard because people are getting sick and dying from a disease that we can now neutralize with a vaccine and it's costly in both lives and dollars to continue this way.

(07-20-2021, 05:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 03:06 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It has never been used on a sars virus and everyone that tried never made it to human testing because they killed the animals. VAERS has an incredibly high number of deaths, I think it was over 10,000. That means 100,000-1,000,000 deaths if you use the well vetted studies that say VAERS only has 1-10% of the real # of cases. It also lags a ton, so will continue going up.

The person who said that has corrected themselves and said that is not the case. I don’t have the link, but did I read about it.

Yeah, the dude said he got it backwards, which means 40% are vaccinated. Is is really that much better if 40% of the new hospitalizations are people with the vaccine? That's not anything like what they are claiming. You would think that would be a huge story. Speaking of huge stories, I think this is worth a read: https://regenerativemc.com/biodistributi...9-vaccine/

Interesting bits for those who don't read:

Author wanted to address rumors that the mRNA vaccine didn't remain localized at the injection site
Couldn't find any examples of this
The WHO exempted distributors for needing that information
Verified this with other scientists
Found one example of a biodistribution study where they substituted mRNA with a different protein to determine localization
However, that study can only show where the substituted protein goes, not necessarily the mRNA itself
That practice is not uncommon, but might not be accuarate with a novel vaccine (the latter part is my emphasis)

Author's opinion on his investigation: "The bottom line is mRNA Covid vaccines are still considered experimental by the FDA as  research continues to be done.  We do not have all the animal or clinical data needed to completely evaluate long term safety of the mRNA vaccines.  We won’t know the final answers to many questions concerning the mRNA vaccines until at least 2022 or perhaps longer."

This is a huge red flag. At the very least, it's a variable that is not controlled, and we should be looking into it. I'm glad certain scientists are starting to notice and looking into it. Personally, and, yes, confirming my bias, I think this could be a contributor to vaccine deaths. I also think they are underreported. I'm not claiming it's inline with Covid, but the question is always one of personal risk. 

Also, I have corrected FSG in the past, but he continues to repeat himself. There is a difference between long-term study and studying something for a long-time. As of last year, when I cared to do my research, they hadn't done a single study that lasted longer than 10 months. So, even though they have been looking at the mRNA vaccine for years, they haven't been following any individual instance of it for nearly that long. 

After looking at the mechanism of the vaccine, I don't know how it could affect someone long-term, so I am not making that claim. HOWEVER, I don't see why the biodistribution for this vaccine should be different from any other, but that seems to be the most likely explanation for the increased risk of myocarditis in people under 20. I can't say for certain, obviously, but it's a fair question that should be taken seriously.

You have attempted* to correct FSG in the past.

(07-20-2021, 07:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

The difference between the EUA and full FDA approval in this case is about 3 additional months of study and 6 months of red tape, so what I've seen is that Pfizer expects to be granted full approval no later than the end of Q1 2022 with the others following a similar timeline. Once the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA will you be willing to receive it?

If you have enough money, you can get anything approved by the FDA.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-20-2021, 07:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

I will reevaluate my position at that time and see where we are at in terms of herd immunity. I will continue to get my flu shot as I do every year.

(07-20-2021, 09:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 07:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The difference between the EUA and full FDA approval in this case is about 3 additional months of study and 6 months of red tape, so what I've seen is that Pfizer expects to be granted full approval no later than the end of Q1 2022 with the others following a similar timeline. Once the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA will you be willing to receive it?

I will reevaluate my position at that time and see where we are at in terms of herd immunity. I will continue to get my flu shot as I do every year.
You'll have to watch that, you may have a combo shot or just the covid shot

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(07-20-2021, 09:25 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 09:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I will reevaluate my position at that time and see where we are at in terms of herd immunity. I will continue to get my flu shot as I do every year.
You'll have to watch that, you may have a combo shot or just the covid shot

Yeah, the thought occurred to me of them trying to sneak in the covid shot to the flu vaccine, but I don't know if that is scientifically possible.

(07-20-2021, 09:03 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 07:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The difference between the EUA and full FDA approval in this case is about 3 additional months of study and 6 months of red tape, so what I've seen is that Pfizer expects to be granted full approval no later than the end of Q1 2022 with the others following a similar timeline. Once the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA will you be willing to receive it?

If you have enough money, you can get anything approved by the FDA.

Right, so because you do not trust the authoritative bodies you cannot be convinced that their results are accurate or that those criticizing them are incorrect.

(07-20-2021, 09:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 09:03 AM)Dimson Wrote: If you have enough money, you can get anything approved by the FDA.

Right, so because you do not trust the authoritative bodies you cannot be convinced that their results are accurate or that those criticizing them are incorrect.

I think the bigger question we need to find an answer to is how did we get to this level of mistrust and how do we repair it for the next pandemic?

(07-20-2021, 09:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 09:25 AM)p_rushing Wrote: You'll have to watch that, you may have a combo shot or just the covid shot

Yeah, the thought occurred to me of them trying to sneak in the covid shot to the flu vaccine, but I don't know if that is scientifically possible.

Combo vaccines are possible though I don't know if the Covid ones are compatible with others. Why would they sneak it? The ability to do it would be touted.

(07-20-2021, 09:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 09:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Right, so because you do not trust the authoritative bodies you cannot be convinced that their results are accurate or that those criticizing them are incorrect.

I think the bigger question we need to find an answer to is how did we get to this level of mistrust and how do we repair it for the next pandemic?

What's the difference between the introduction of the Polio vaccine in 1955 and the Covid vaccine today? That's the problem you need to solve.