Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-28-2021, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 03:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Stalin reference didn't click at first. Even so, it is still on par with the flu, and the reason so many people are being hospitalized (if that is even true, because they fed us that lie before) is because they are being told its the worst thing since the plague. Hypochondriacs, people sick with the flu (which I just recovered from last week) or whatever. Either way, its MANUFACTURED and you are playing right into their hands. Fine, if you want to live in fear and pretend the sky is falling, by all means, do you. But leave me out of it, in fact leave those of us alone that want NOTHING to do with this façade. As long people remain scared, they will continue to make it a big deal. FEAR SELLS, FEAR CONTROLS. I'm just not buying.

[Image: covid-meme-virus.jpg]

Do you honestly think I'm lying to you?

I don't know, are you? You said what 3rd parties have told you. Have you been to EVERY hospital? Have you personally diagnosed and treated every patient that thinks they have covid? All we have to go on is history, and historically the numbers have been inflated when it comes to covid. Died in car accident, COVID. Died of a heart attack? Covid. I remember the stories of hospitals supposedly filled to capacity only to see video of the exact opposite. Maybe, just maybe if there was not so much BS associated with this virus we could trust more. But no one has earned my trust, because most of it has been BS... I refuse to play the game anymore. I won't wear a mask anymore and I will not be getting jabbed, and I don't much give a flying you know what if people don't like that. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. It the vax protects you, take it and leave me out of it.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-28-2021, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 03:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Stalin reference didn't click at first. Even so, it is still on par with the flu, and the reason so many people are being hospitalized (if that is even true, because they fed us that lie before) is because they are being told its the worst thing since the plague. Hypochondriacs, people sick with the flu (which I just recovered from last week) or whatever. Either way, its MANUFACTURED and you are playing right into their hands. Fine, if you want to live in fear and pretend the sky is falling, by all means, do you. But leave me out of it, in fact leave those of us alone that want NOTHING to do with this façade. As long people remain scared, they will continue to make it a big deal. FEAR SELLS, FEAR CONTROLS. I'm just not buying.

[Image: covid-meme-virus.jpg]

Do you honestly think I'm lying to you?

He doesn't think.  Isn't that obvious?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Dang, dude. You don't have to deny everything because some people lie at times.

(07-28-2021, 04:33 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Do you honestly think I'm lying to you?

I don't know, are you? You said what 3rd parties have told you. Have you been to EVERY hospital? Have you personally diagnosed and treated every patient that thinks they have covid? All we have to go on is history, and historically the numbers have been inflated when it comes to covid. Died in car accident, COVID. Died of a heart attack? Covid. I remember the stories of hospitals supposedly filled to capacity only to see video of the exact opposite. Maybe, just maybe if there was not so much BS associated with this virus we could trust more. But no one has earned my trust, because most of it has been BS... I refuse to play the game anymore. I won't wear a mask anymore and I will not be getting jabbed, and I don't much give a flying you know what if people don't like that. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. It the vax protects you, take it and leave me out of it.

I don't want to make this religious but that sounds like the argument certain religions use against science... which is a reversal of the argument those that believe in science use against religion.. Proof, proof, proof.

Basically.. unless you had a PhD and have studied this stuff, you have to take things on faith. You just do. Or... you can devote half your life to science like they did.

Either way - I have my own reservations toward the vaccine but I definitely would never suggest others don't take it. Just as I hate when people try to claim I'm somehow bad for not getting it. I believe in science and scientists because the scientific method is infallible. It's people that suck..... bottom line.. You live your life the way you want to.

(07-28-2021, 04:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: I don't know, are you? You said what 3rd parties have told you. Have you been to EVERY hospital? Have you personally diagnosed and treated every patient that thinks they have covid? All we have to go on is history, and historically the numbers have been inflated when it comes to covid. Died in car accident, COVID. Died of a heart attack? Covid. I remember the stories of hospitals supposedly filled to capacity only to see video of the exact opposite. Maybe, just maybe if there was not so much BS associated with this virus we could trust more. But no one has earned my trust, because most of it has been BS... I refuse to play the game anymore. I won't wear a mask anymore and I will not be getting jabbed, and I don't much give a flying you know what if people don't like that. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. It the vax protects you, take it and leave me out of it.

I don't want to make this religious but that sounds like the argument certain religions use against science... which is a reversal of the argument those that believe in science use against religion.. Proof, proof, proof.

Basically.. unless you had a PhD and have studied this stuff, you have to take things on faith. You just do. Or... you can devote half your life to science like they did.

Either way - I have my own reservations toward the vaccine but I definitely would never suggest others don't take it. Just as I hate when people try to claim I'm somehow bad for not getting it. I believe in science and scientists because the scientific method is infallible. It's people that suck..... bottom line.. You live your life the way you want to.

Why is the CDC telling people that have been vaccinated to wear mask?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 04:51 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

…COUNTIES WITH ABOVE-AVERAGE VACCINATION RATES — REPORTING HIGHER CASE RATE!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...ase-rates/

New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today.

(07-28-2021, 04:42 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I don't want to make this religious but that sounds like the argument certain religions use against science... which is a reversal of the argument those that believe in science use against religion.. Proof, proof, proof.

I've never cared about the mask mandate.. and I'm big enough of a person that I've never been challenged on it. (oooh keyboard tough guy.. no.. I'm just 6'2" and 230lbs. I'm just not the sort of person a minimum wage person is going to challenge).

Anything that obfuscates by personal liberties I will never accept. But again, I'm not going to yell at people for wearing a mask. And I do know crazy people that have done that and it makes me cringe everytime.

(07-28-2021, 04:50 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:42 PM)Ronster Wrote: Why is the CDC telling people that have been vaccinated to wear mask?

I've never cared about the mask mandate.. and I'm big enough of a person that I've never been challenged on it. (oooh keyboard tough guy.. no.. I'm just 6'2" and 230lbs. I'm just not the sort of person a minimum wage person is going to challenge).

Anything that obfuscates by personal liberties I will never accept. But again, I'm not going to yell at people for wearing a mask. And I do know#

Same here, I am 6'5 286#'s so I may get a funny look every now and then, but no one challenges me. (not in person anyway) And quite frankly, if you want to wear a mask that does nothing, than bless your dumb little heart. If you want to let the government poison you, again, bully for you. But don't expect me or demand that I join in on your mental breakdown. I am an American and I have certain rights that not all countries have. I am not obligated to wear a mask or do anything I don't  want to do when it comes to MY body.

Dang, I must be a 6'5" 250lb dude hiding in a 5'10" 145lb female body because nobody challenges me either. My husband does say it might have to do with the Jack Nicholson "The Shining" look on my face when I'm out and on a mission to get stuff done.

I guess that could do it. Lol.

Not sure if anyone saw but the PCR tests are being recalled at the end of this year. The cycle levels that have been used all along have a +97% failure rate, 35 cycles and most test are at 40+. The virus may be present but its dead or at a level that won't infect anyone.

(07-28-2021, 04:42 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I don't want to make this religious but that sounds like the argument certain religions use against science... which is a reversal of the argument those that believe in science use against religion.. Proof, proof, proof.

To protect the unvaxxed, this isn't complicated.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I wonder if the recent spike in cases might have something to do with this.  Or what about this case not widely reported in the news?  

The main focus right now seems to be the "number of cases" as well as hospitalizations.  I wonder how many of those are illegal aliens?  How many people came in contact with these illegal aliens?

The news focus is the "outbreak" of people testing positive and getting medical care in hospitals.  The question and news story not covered is "how many are illegal aliens"?  The news focus is shifted from what is really "news" and disturbing, that being the basically wide open southern border.

I'm no conspiracy kind of guy, but why are illegal aliens who have the China virus being released to go anywhere?  Why the "spike" in only "red states"?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 06:29 PM by Ronster.)

(07-28-2021, 05:51 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dang, I must be a 6'5" 250lb dude hiding in a 5'10" 145lb female body because nobody challenges me either. My husband does say it might have to do with the Jack Nicholson "The Shining" look on my face when I'm out and on a mission to get stuff done.

HAHAH

(07-28-2021, 06:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I wonder if the recent spike in cases might have something to do with this.  Or what about this case not widely reported in the news?  

The main focus right now seems to be the "number of cases" as well as hospitalizations.  I wonder how many of those are illegal aliens?  How many people came in contact with these illegal aliens?

The news focus is the "outbreak" of people testing positive and getting medical care in hospitals.  The question and news story not covered is "how many are illegal aliens"?  The news focus is shifted from what is really "news" and disturbing, that being the basically wide open southern border.

I'm no conspiracy kind of guy, but why are illegal aliens who have the China virus being released to go anywhere?  Why the "spike" in only "red states"?

Isn't that something? The Biden admin letting all those infected illegals cross the border and disappear into  our communities. If they are so serious about the vaccine saving people, why are they not vaccinating them when they cross?

(07-28-2021, 06:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:42 PM)Ronster Wrote: Why is the CDC telling people that have been vaccinated to wear mask?

To protect the unvaxxed, this isn't complicated.

LOL... I thought the vax was supposed to stop them from getting the virus? Oh, that's right, you can still get it, but its not as serious. LOL. what a joke.

(07-28-2021, 06:26 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 05:51 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dang, I must be a 6'5" 250lb dude hiding in a 5'10" 145lb female body because nobody challenges me either. My husband does say it might have to do with the Jack Nicholson "The Shining" look on my face when I'm out and on a mission to get stuff done.

HAHAH

(07-28-2021, 06:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I wonder if the recent spike in cases might have something to do with this.  Or what about this case not widely reported in the news?  

Isn't that something? The Biden admin letting all those infected illegals cross the border and disappear into  our communities. If they are so serious about the vaccine saving people, why are they not vaccinating them when they cross?

(07-28-2021, 06:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: To protect the unvaxxed, this isn't complicated.

LOL... I thought the vax was supposed to stop them from getting the virus? Oh, that's right, you can still get it, but its not as serious. LOL. what a joke.

See, again you just say what you think when what you think is wrong. This seems to be a trend with you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 06:39 PM by Ronster.)

(07-28-2021, 06:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 06:26 PM)Ronster Wrote: HAHAH

See, again you just say what you think when what you think is wrong. This seems to be a trend with you.

We get it, you buy all of the nonsense. You do whatever you think makes you safe. I am a free person, and I cannot be compelled to take the vaccine or wear a mask. And if someone tries me, I will sue the hell out of them, and I will win.

(07-28-2021, 06:38 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 06:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: See, again you just say what you think when what you think is wrong. This seems to be a trend with you.

We get it, you buy all of the nonsense. You do whatever you think makes you safe. I am a free person, and I cannot be compelled to take the vaccine or wear a mask. And if someone tries me, I will sue the hell out of them, and I will win.

You don't need to explain, I deal with you all the time.

What tests are they using in the hospitals?
The PCR ones that are admitted to be a failure and being recalled? Those are required to run at cycles over 35, 97% false positive rates.
How many people have covid, flu, or some influenza that is all tested as covid?
How many just have the virus in them but are actually sick from something else?

Numbers are being reported high level but they aren't providing the raw numbers that actually tell you what is happening. It's like reports for executives who are too stupid to figure out what is going on from the data, they want executive summaries to show them. There is no evidence to back up anything, no way to question or test the conclusion. There are plenty of ways a data scientist can tweak the data to generate the executive report.

(07-28-2021, 06:38 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 06:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: See, again you just say what you think when what you think is wrong. This seems to be a trend with you.

LOL!!!!!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-28-2021, 06:55 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 06:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: We get it, you buy all of the nonsense. You do whatever you think makes you safe. I am a free person, and I cannot be compelled to take the vaccine or wear a mask. And if someone tries me, I will sue the hell out of them, and I will win.

LOL!!!!!
Bwahahaha

“And I will win and Nick Foles will win us a Super Bowl!!!”

(07-28-2021, 06:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 06:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: We get it, you buy all of the nonsense. You do whatever you think makes you safe. I am a free person, and I cannot be compelled to take the vaccine or wear a mask. And if someone tries me, I will sue the hell out of them, and I will win.

You don't need to explain, I deal with you all the time.

Quit feeding the troll.