Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-b...ash-a-pass

Why won't the fraud condem the Obama super spreader event? Partisan medicine doesn't work.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-08-2021, 11:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-b...ash-a-pass

Why won't the fraud condem the Obama super spreader event? Partisan medicine doesn't work.
Covid is over.

People flew in from all over. Didn't have masks on. Were inside and close together with no masks. Then left to go back home and doubtful any will quarantine.

It's obvious they have no fear, so no one else should and should be free to go about their business.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Good news everyone, sophistication helps immunity to COVID.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-t...s-after-ob

Do we know the vaccination rate of the attendees?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 08:35 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(08-09-2021, 08:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Do we know the vaccination rate of the attendees?

Aren't vaccinated people being asked to mask up?

This is setting an awful example and the MSM targeted hysteria is doing less than nothing to encourage confidence.

(08-09-2021, 08:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Do we know the vaccination rate of the attendees?

Aren't vaccinated people being asked to mask up?

This is setting an awful example and the MSM targeted hysteria is doing less than nothing to encourage confidence.

Yes, to protect the unvaxxed. Hence the question, if I know everyone is vaxxed do I care if they don't wear masks?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-09-2021, 08:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Aren't vaccinated people being asked to mask up?

Yes, to protect the unvaxxed. Hence the question, if I know everyone is vaxxed do I care if they don't wear masks?
I doubt the vaccination level is as high as you would expect. The elite seem to exempt themselves from the mandates.

Saw some reports that 2 of the entertainment acts were not vaccinated. Don't know if it's true or not but probably so if they posted about it.

(08-09-2021, 08:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Aren't vaccinated people being asked to mask up?

Guests came in contact with a lot of people on the way there in their private jets and with the new variants and questions of vaccine effectiveness on them.

Bad look all around.

(08-09-2021, 09:24 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, to protect the unvaxxed. Hence the question, if I know everyone is vaxxed do I care if they don't wear masks?
I doubt the vaccination level is as high as you would expect. The elite seem to exempt themselves from the mandates.

Saw some reports that 2 of the entertainment acts were not vaccinated. Don't know if it's true or not but probably so if they posted about it.

It's more that they have their share of anti-vaxxers too.

(08-09-2021, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 09:24 AM)p_rushing Wrote: I doubt the vaccination level is as high as you would expect. The elite seem to exempt themselves from the mandates.

I prefe the term fredom-of-choicers.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Photo 

YOU  BETTER GET THE JAB, unless of course you cross the border illegally. Then "science" doesn't matter.

[Image: 18.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-09-2021, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 09:24 AM)p_rushing Wrote: I doubt the vaccination level is as high as you would expect. The elite seem to exempt themselves from the mandates.

If you are setting the mandates, you shouldn't be anti-vaxxer and require employees and people to get the vax while you don't.

(08-09-2021, 02:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's more that they have their share of anti-vaxxers too.

If you are setting the mandates, you shouldn't be anti-vaxxer and require employees and people to get the vax while you don't.

Are they doing that?

[Image: cdc-vaccine-data.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-09-2021, 03:04 PM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: cdc-vaccine-data.jpg]

Delta is dangerous? No way!

(08-09-2021, 03:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

The vaccine doesn't keep you from getting covid? No way!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Doesn't this kind of contradict your defending of the vaccinated party at the Obama compound?

(08-09-2021, 03:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 03:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Delta is dangerous? No way!

Doesn't this kind of contradict your defending of the vaccinated party at the Obama compound?

Defending? I asked a few questions...

Going around the interwebs...

More COVID facts the CDC & Biden Administration doesn't want you to hear. https://t.co/WRaLZtqC0f

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 04:31 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

So, in other words 85% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated and 91% of hospital deaths are unvaccinated.

So I'm not sure what this graph is trying to disprove/prove.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]