Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-09-2021, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Going around the interwebs...

More COVID facts the CDC & Biden Administration doesn't want you to hear. https://t.co/WRaLZtqC0f

So this guy is saying we should have just let the virus run its course because vaccines are making it more deadly? If so, it's a little late for that. Plus, the current symptomatic rates are overwhelmingly in the unvaccinated. 

I guess I just don't completely understand what he's saying because I get the impression this guy just talked in a big circle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 05:31 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Covid vaccine maker Moderna received 300,000 reports of side effects after vaccinations over a three-month period following the launch of its shot, according to an internal report from a company that helps Moderna manage the reports.

That figure is far higher than the number of side effect reports about Moderna’s vaccine publicly available in the federal system that tracks such adverse events.

Vaccine manufacturers like Moderna are legally required to forward all side effect reports they receive to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, where they are made public each week.

Run by the Centers for Disease Control and Food & Drug Administration, the VAERS system is crucial to tracking potential problems with vaccines. It helped scientists determine the Covid vaccines may cause heart problems in young adults.

+ over 3000 deaths, FOLLOWING people getting the vaccine.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/some-actual-news

Dr. Kobi Haviv, Director of Jerusalem Hospital "‘Vaccinated account for 95% of severe Covid hospitalizations. Vaccine effectiveness is fading.’ "85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
"We are opening more and more COVID wards."

If you have had COVID, YOU DO NOT NEED THE VACCINE. It does you more harm than good. If you have had COVID, you ARE protected...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 06:14 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...arian.html

Tony's dream.

Dang y'all. This is crazy. Dude posed as someone getting a petition signed to have people who won't get vaccinated put in jail. He wanted to see what kind of response he'd get. It's scary how many people actually agreed to it. 

Link

And they said Trump was an authoritarian.

(08-09-2021, 07:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dang y'all. This is crazy. Dude posed as someone getting a petition signed to have people who won't get vaccinated put in jail. He wanted to see what kind of response he'd get. It's scary how many people actually agreed to it. 

Link

And they said Trump was an authoritarian.

Sickening isn't it?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Think of the most average person you know.

Half of all people are dumber than that.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-09-2021, 08:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Think of the most average person you know.

Half of all people are dumber than that.

So basically, democratic voters.

I can't tell if the guy collecting signatures has pecs or moobs.

(08-09-2021, 08:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I can't tell if the guy collecting signatures has pecs or moobs.

The arms, neck and face give the appearance he is not fat.  A general rule of thumb is the pecs should stick out further than the stomach. This doesn’t seem to be the case.  This, is a classic man boob that you’re seeing.

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON! HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON!

[Image: fight-club-quotes-6.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 09:14 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

Bob-  bob had [BLEEP] [BLEEP].

Seriously? Both of those? Good thing this site didn’t produce Fight Club.   Are we not allowed to have ANY fun?

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 10:04 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-09-2021, 04:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

More COVID facts the CDC & Biden Administration doesn't want you to hear. https://t.co/WRaLZtqC0f

So this guy is saying we should have just let the virus run its course because vaccines are making it more deadly? If so, it's a little late for that. Plus, the current symptomatic rates are overwhelmingly in the unvaccinated. 

I guess I just don't completely understand what he's saying because I get the impression this guy just talked in a big circle.

I didn't click the link, but I had listened to a virologist talk about this topic a few months ago. His contention was that the two shot vaccine spaced over two weeks created the perfect environment for mutation. My understanding was that there are millions of viruses in your body, all replicating at the same time. When you give a person a partial vaccine, you are basically creating the perfect conditions for adaptation, which he believed was ultimately going to lead to breakthrough cases. I am not sure if I believe that or not, because it would seem that the variants don't seem to be coming out of highly vaccinated areas. So, I am taking it with a grain of salt.

That said, even if we did have a perfect roll out in America, it would not have eliminated Covid, because it was not rolled out globally. No elimination means more variants, which increases the odds of breakthrough cases. Here is a nature article that supports this position, and it was written in May. Five reasons why COVID herd immunity is probably impossible (nature.com)

There is still no answer to the many, many questions I have posed in this thread about the potential FUTURE dangers of the vaccine (ADE, immuno-dependency, bio-distribution complications). The number one problem I see moving forward if everyone were to get the vaccine would be the lack of control group if/when any issues develop in the vaccinated. This is a serious problem. This also ignores the other, potential problems that have been mentioned by others, such as potential breakthrough variants and the lack of herd immunity due to possible spread via animals (of which I am less confident of that severity). 

I agree that the vaccine is affective, and again support the idea of the at risk taking it. I am just extremely disappointed at the way the science for this has been and is being handled. 

Personally, I think we need to have response

And, I forgot to mention, once again, that this is just not that deadly a disease. It has come nothing close to being in the same categories of the pandemics of the past. If this were never covered by the news... if we were left to our own anecdotal experience with this disease, we MIGHT notice that some sick and elderly people seemed to die of pneumonia at a slightly higher rate than normal. Maybe. Doubtful.

The biggest threat with Covid is exactly what FSG goes on an on about: the threat to the ER. This could be alleviated by some solid state planning.

Even as I typed this, I feel like I'm coming down with a sickness. Might be time for me to put my money where my mouth is. I hope it's not Covid, though. I'm supposed to go scalloping with the kids this weekend.

(08-09-2021, 10:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Even as I typed this, I feel like I'm coming down with a sickness. Might be time for me to put my money where my mouth is. I hope it's not Covid, though. I'm supposed to go scalloping with the kids this weekend.

You gotta stay away from those ladies at Wackos.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 12:31 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-08-2021, 02:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 02:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 59007-F62-6-DCF-43-C7-B673-182242868-BAE.jpg]

God bless that lady... I agree!!

Awesome
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I'm glad I finally took the time to read that.

(08-09-2021, 10:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Even as I typed this, I feel like I'm coming down with a sickness. Might be time for me to put my money where my mouth is. I hope it's not Covid, though. I'm supposed to go scalloping with the kids this weekend.
Lookup the i-mask+ protocol for prevention. All readily available otc except for the ivermectin. Will help with all kinds of sickness. Designed to help you absorb everything as the zinc and vitamin d can have issues getting into your system. I'm looking for something with quercetin but haven't found a gummy version with everything.

From what I've read, people on that or the math+ hospital protocol have a much lower risk of having a severe case. Supposed to stop it from multiplying and/or making you sick.

If you are sick and go to the hospital, you will test positive, they will keep testing at the 40 cycles until you do test positive. Then they get their government check. Doesn't matter that the tests are recalled and can't tell the difference from the flu. I don't know what the treatment protocol in the area is but I would demand they start large dose vitamins immediately. Then do whatever you have to do to not let them put you on a ventilator.

Saw a video today of a wife talking about the treatment protocol and what they tried to do for her husband, she demanded they give him vitamins and some steroids and he was out in 3.5 days from the ICU when they said 7-10 days.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 02:51 AM by p_rushing.)

(08-09-2021, 04:30 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 03:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Delta is dangerous? No way!

So, in other words 85% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated and 91% of hospital deaths are unvaccinated.

So I'm not sure what this graph is trying to disprove/prove.

It is showing a stark increase in severe cases among the vaccinated. This is data from the CDC, they have been hiding the numbers previously for breakthrough cases, so this 15% is probably low. We also don't know how hospitals count covid people as most include anyone testing positive and everyone entering is tested regardless of why they are there.

Around the world the top vaccinated countries are having spikes and leading in cases, while the bottom ones are not seeing spikes. Now some could be explained by economic and social country details but it shows the vaccines aren't working. The %s are anywhere from 45-95% vaccinated severe cases. Generally what I've seen is the hospitalizations and severity %s match/mirror the vaccinated %. It is showing that the vaccine isn't doing anything.

Then there is claims of the vaccine lessening the severity but that can't be proven either way. They invalidated the trials they did and notified the control group that they didn't get the vaccine and almost all of them got the real shot. There are no valid studies to really compare short-term and long-term impacts. The severity % also seems to mirror the vaccinated %.

The US seems to be lagging but we also have less vaccinated %. There are reports the real % is 5X and is closer inline with the vaccinated %. There are reports of high % in areas with +70% vaccinated.

(08-09-2021, 04:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

He is saying there are other treatment protocols that should be followed as the vaccine doesn't solve anything. There are various treatments, low costs, that do a better job at treating what is happening in the body than the vaccine. Also since it is an aerosol, can spread to animals, there is no reason to make a vaccine. The vaccine doesn't stop it or keep you from shedding it. It will continue to spread and mutate even if everyone is vaccinated, it will also go to animals. It is a cold or flu, there really is no stopping it.

There's plenty that can be done but they are listening to the CDC and expecting them to provide sound scientific protocols that have been tested and proven to work. None of that is being done. CDC is heavily invested in the vaccines and patents, they are making a bunch of money.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

So, CDC lied about FL numbers? Looking forward to the correction.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/floridas-...correction

(08-10-2021, 06:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, CDC lied about FL numbers? Looking forward to the correction.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/floridas-...correction

I don't think we were supposed to find that out.. The CDC is slipping..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]