Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(09-17-2021, 04:37 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 02:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: 4. Doctors and hospitals will make policy that hurts people by continuing to believe the CDC and FDA actually care about the science.

Speaking of...

FSG, can you explain what's happening in Israel?

The FDA voted against booster for under 65 citing science as the reason for the decision.

Cool. They should have done this for the vaccine itself. I don't think we've saved many people by mandating it for people under 50. Again, I'd love to do the math, but I can't. Transparency is a great thing.

Also, we have any updated info on that fight in NY?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

THIS IS CHILD ABUSE.

@GovKathyHochul YOU ARE A CHILD ABUSER https://t.co/a2a9jKNyTx

Not sure I'd characterize that as child abuse. It's unnecessary.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 12:03 AM by p_rushing.)

(09-18-2021, 10:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 04:37 PM)captivating Wrote: The FDA voted against booster for under 65 citing science as the reason for the decision.

Cool. They should have done this for the vaccine itself. I don't think we've saved many people by mandating it for people under 50. Again, I'd love to do the math, but I can't. Transparency is a great thing.

Also, we have any updated info on that fight in NY?
If you do the math using vaers, the real ARR of <.7%, and the 99.7% recovery, you get 2 vaccine deaths to save 1 person.

This was in the FDA presentation.
Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I really enjoy listening to Dr. Francis Collins, director of the NIH, comment on COVID. He stays away from political and legal areas and maintains his stance purely from a steadfast medical point of view. He's a sensible guy that is being overshadowed by fickle Fauci.

Curious who on here will get their 5-11 year old children the shot?

Also curious who would volunteer their child as a test geneau pig for a virus with a near 0% mortality rate for the target age group.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/p...ccine-kids

My [BLEEP] liberal neighbor already has gotten her 14 and 12 year old vaccinated. I have tried to talk to her about her misconceptions about this virus and the vaccine, but she has two master's degrees and works in healthcare, so she thinks she's smarter than me.

Anyone want to take a guess on how much she actually knows about this virus? It's basically nothing. She's wrong about the death rate. She's wrong about the hospitalization rate. She's wrong about the vaccine efficacy. She doesn't know anything. I told her that vaccines, generally speaking, can have problems. She didn't believe me. I told her about the polio outbreak in Africa as an example of a vaccine induced outbreak and her response was, "I've never heard of it," like that was some kind of defense. I mistakenly mentioned Bill Gates, thinking it was common knowledge that everyone knew his philanthropic focused heavily on getting people vaccinated, and she was just like, "I'm done... I can't even."

Two masters degrees, and I get an I can't even. People who watch MSM are the most misinformed.

(09-20-2021, 08:01 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: My [BLEEP] liberal neighbor already has gotten her 14 and 12 year old vaccinated. I have tried to talk to her about her misconceptions about this virus and the vaccine, but she has two master's degrees and works in healthcare, so she thinks she's smarter than me.

Anyone want to take a guess on how much she actually knows about this virus? It's basically nothing. She's wrong about the death rate. She's wrong about the hospitalization rate. She's wrong about the vaccine efficacy. She doesn't know anything. I told her that vaccines, generally speaking, can have problems. She didn't believe me. I told her about the polio outbreak in Africa as an example of a vaccine induced outbreak and her response was, "I've never heard of it," like that was some kind of defense. I mistakenly mentioned Bill Gates, thinking it was common knowledge that everyone knew his philanthropic focused heavily on getting people vaccinated, and she was just like, "I'm done... I can't even."

Two masters degrees, and I get an I can't even. People who watch MSM are the most misinformed.

I bet her husband cuts the lawn with am electric mower too.

(09-18-2021, 05:58 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 08:25 AM)Ronster Wrote: Bombshell testimony from doctors at FDA Vaccine hearing…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bo...r-hearing/

“The nursing home death data is stunning in the second video. Half the Vaccinated died, and none of the Unvaccinated died. Watch both clips. His testimony is aggressive and forceful.”

So your bombshell testimony is from the guy who invented the optical mouse.

I'm still waiting form your bombshell evidence of a stolen election.  You know, the one that proves the election was stolen.

I have posted tons of material about the stolen elections. Just because you can’t read doesn’t make it not true.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-20-2021, 08:01 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: My [BLEEP] liberal neighbor already has gotten her 14 and 12 year old vaccinated. I have tried to talk to her about her misconceptions about this virus and the vaccine, but she has two master's degrees and works in healthcare, so she thinks she's smarter than me.

This is what they know...

If they have an R next to their name - everything they say or do is evil. If they have a D next to their names - everything they do is perfect and grand.

The media, both news and television shows and movies, have perpetuated this to the point that it is now just accepted. We lost. It's over.

[Image: 20210920-164348.jpg]

Lol, don't post that chart. You know how many people are going to to misread that?

Perhaps she wants to be able to protect her children so they don't have to be admitted to hospital.

And that shows what you don't know....

(09-20-2021, 05:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: And that shows what you don't know....

Since Delta, there has been an increased hospitalization rate of people 10-19 age bracket.  The likelihood of hospitalization is significantly higher than any side effect from a vaccine.

(09-20-2021, 05:53 PM)captivating Wrote:

Since Delta, there has been an increased hospitalization rate of people 10-19 age bracket.  The likelihood of hospitalization is significantly higher than any side effect from a vaccine.

again, just pulling this out of his butt because I don't see no source
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I’m not sure I want to be around a bunch of MaskDebating MaskDebaters. Perhaps, that’s been used and overused. I just thought of it. Keep on MaskDebating.

(09-20-2021, 06:07 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 05:53 PM)captivating Wrote: Since Delta, there has been an increased hospitalization rate of people 10-19 age bracket.  The likelihood of hospitalization is significantly higher than any side effect from a vaccine.

again, just pulling this out of his butt because I don't see no source

That means you DO see a source.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021, 08:25 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-20-2021, 05:53 PM)captivating Wrote:

This is exactly the kind of short term thinking that has gotten us into this mess. Kids have a 1 in 100,000 chance of ending up in the hospital, even with Delta. So, when you see a [BLEEP] article, written by some [BLEEP] journalist that uses an obscure point of reference like "child hospitalizations are increasing," your first thought should be, "compared to what?"

Since you don't think that, you're susceptible to all kinds of misinformation. They have less a risk of being hospitalized than the Flu. Why didn't you care 2 years ago, you heartless monster? When you add to it the fact that young boys are 3x more likely to experience myocarditis, it actually creates a slightly higher risk for them that the jab will put them in the hospital or in their deathbeds. 

New information for parents on myocarditis and COVID-19 vaccines - Harvard Health

Quote:Currently, about 1,000 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported after vaccination against COVID-19 with one of the mRNA vaccines, Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna. The cases have been most common in male adolescents and young adults, occurring most often after the second dose, and usually within several days of receiving the vaccine. The majority of cases have been mild. Experts are still gathering information, but as of this writing, 79% of teens and young adults who experienced this had recovered.

Oh, and please quote the paragraph below that in defense of these vaccinations, so I can point out to you that they literally divided the adverse affects for kids under 18 against the totality of vaccinations given to the broader population. What the actual [BLEEP]? People are so freaking dumb. This is the report they used to get that data:

Health officials, AAP urge COVID-19 vaccination despite rare myocarditis cases | American Academy of Pediatrics (aappublications.org)

Quote:In total, 1,226 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after administration of about 300 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. However, not all of them have been verified.

Don't give this shot to your kids. Let them get sick. There is a 1 in 100,000 chance they get hospitalized, with some of that statistic being small babies whose immune systems aren't fully developed contributing to that number. Your kid will almost certainly survive, which will give them long lasting immunity that will help all of us in the future. 

Every time I start looking [BLEEP] up I get more and more angry at how pathetic our healthcare system is. There is absolutely no reason for HARVARD to be making those kinds of manipulations in their data.

Edit: I was mistaken. I thought they were comparing it to the totality of the population. They didn't give the actual numbers, but on second look, it does seem like they were counting it by age and population. They are still being funky with data, though. And the CDC's numbers are even higher than the article I posted wrt myocarditis, so the point still stands.

Unfortunately some smart people tend to just trust others with degrees. Most of them being liberals because they think the degrees define them and validate they are smart and should automatically be trusted.

In my work I have to play the game with badges or certifications and most are worthless. Generally if I see you have a ton of badges or put them in your email signature, you are an idiot that can't get billable so you do nothing but training.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk