Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2021, 06:31 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Study shows Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness declines after six months https://t.co/Lu16QXe8Q5 https://t.co/qQLfsNqgfb

6 months of effectiveness. Will they start tattooing booster tick marks on people when their cards fill up?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 244208196_2920662488246997_8885778472095...e=6184A11D]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(10-05-2021, 06:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Study shows Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness declines after six months https://t.co/Lu16QXe8Q5 https://t.co/qQLfsNqgfb

6 months of effectiveness.  Will they start tattooing booster tick marks on people when their cards fill up?

I could've sworn we talked through that a few weeks ago.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Pretty sure we did.

JUST IN - Sweden halts vaccinations against #COVID19 with Moderna’s Spikevax for those born 1991 or later, citing side effects including heart muscle inflammation, according to public health authorities (Expressen)

Natural Immunity trumps the vaccines. I got sick with Covid waaay before the vax was released, Thank God. It was a hard , painful month but I survived and stronger for it. No hospitalization except to be confirmed to have it and suffered at my own home until it went away.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Um thanks for protesting for our freedom here in aus i guess ??

We were doing quite fine but i guess the gesture is there ?

(10-06-2021, 04:21 PM)Ronster Wrote: Natural Immunity trumps the vaccines. I got sick with Covid waaay before the vax was released, Thank God. It was a hard , painful month but I survived and stronger for it. No hospitalization except to be confirmed to have it and suffered at my own home until it went away.

Didn't you also say you had it multiple times?

This should help with the religious exemption from forced vaccination.

PFIZER LEAKS: Whistleblower Goes On Record, Reveals Emails from Chief Scientific Officer & Senior Director of Worldwide Research Discussing COVID Vaccine

‘We Want to Avoid Having the Information on the Fetal Cells Floating Out There’

#PfizerLeaks https://t.co/7HubydCsSz

https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/14...an-tracker

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2021, 06:59 AM by Sneakers. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-06-2021, 04:21 PM)Ronster Wrote: Natural Immunity trumps the vaccines. I got sick with Covid waaay before the vax was released, Thank God. It was a hard , painful month but I survived and stronger for it. No hospitalization except to be confirmed to have it and suffered at my own home until it went away.

With the benefit of hindsight and firsthand knowledge of the experience which you now have, had you been able to choose, would you have opted for the vaccine or the virus?

With the benefit of hindsight and firsthand knowledge of the experience which you now have, had you been able to choose, would you have opted for the vaccine or the virus?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(10-07-2021, 05:53 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/14...an-tracker

They have been saying the silent stuff out loud for awhile now. They aren't trying to hide anything anymore.

Pfizer is using aborted fetal tissue to produce the Vaccine..

https://youtu.be/FUXGB5FzhPc
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2021, 08:20 AM by Ronster.)

https://youtu.be/Uj2Ia9GlIM4

(10-07-2021, 06:59 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

The Virus, that’s easy.

(10-06-2021, 07:59 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Didn't you also say you had it multiple times?

No, I did not

(10-07-2021, 08:17 AM)Ronster Wrote: https://youtu.be/Uj2Ia9GlIM4

(10-07-2021, 06:59 AM)Sneakers Wrote: With the benefit of hindsight and firsthand knowledge of the experience which you now have, had you been able to choose, would you have opted for the vaccine or the virus?

The Virus, that’s easy.

(10-06-2021, 07:59 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Didn't you also say you had it multiple times?

No, I did not

Always interesting how much a guy will give up when he thinks he's about to get some booty. That is how Fang Fang got Swallwell to talk.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2021, 10:47 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Same here. Not saying I'll never get the vaccine, but not until I see clearer (and unbiased) medically verified results of the national experiment currently going on. Until then, the government of either party can shove any mandates up thier arses.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

My employer just issued The Order.

From what a fellow employee told me who works in another department, this is not going to go well with a lot of the younger folks who won’t get the shot. Expect mass walkouts, he says.

(10-07-2021, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My employer just issued The Order.

From what a fellow employee told me who works in another department, this is not going to go well with a lot of the younger folks who won’t get the shot. Expect mass walkouts, he says.

No one wants to accept their freedom stripped from them based on arbitrary and often contradictory medical information and government mandates.

(10-07-2021, 11:57 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My employer just issued The Order.

No one wants to accept their freedom stripped from them based on arbitrary and often contradictory medical information and government mandates.

I’ve always been a proponent of the vaccine, but I understand the skepticism of others. It’s a bad situation all around.

(10-07-2021, 12:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 11:57 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No one wants to accept their freedom stripped from them based on arbitrary and often contradictory medical information and government mandates.

I’ve always been a proponent of the vaccine, but I understand the skepticism of others. It’s a bad situation all around.

Yup.  I decided to get vaccinated, but I also understand the skeptics.  It's what happens when politicians get involved in "science" and "medicine" and are the same people telling you a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man and that men can give birth.  We've come to a new level of stupid with our elected officials.