Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-cult-o...e-neurotic

Worth a read. Shows how stupid our society is.

And yes, this vaccine is going to do almost nothing for people under 50. I could prove it, but the "trustworthy" institutions stopped releasing the data. Even with what I have, it's enough to show it won't move the needle on deaths in that demographic and will barely move it for hospitalizations. People don't need to take a novel vaccine for a virus that isn't really hurting them. Even if I just accept your argument, you still don't have an answer for why we are vaccinating convalescent patients who likely have an immunity that's significantly stronger than the vaccine. Just that alone is enough to question the motives or competency of the CDC.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The US Government, along with these "So Called" Scientist and Doctors pushing this vaccine are using us for lab rats. People that have taken the "Jab" are just as likely to get COVID as the ones that haven't, that much is known. People have DIED because of this so called "Vaccine", and I for one am not going to be used as a lab rat. If they come after me to force me, they come after me, but they better bring a [BLEEP] army with their guns, because I'll have mine ready. Better to die a free man then to be on your knees living as a slave.
[Image: review.jpg]

(10-09-2021, 08:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The US Government, along with these "So Called" Scientist and Doctors pushing this vaccine are using us for lab rats. People that have taken the "Jab" are just as likely to get COVID as the ones that haven't, that much is known. People have DIED because of this so called "Vaccine", and I for one am not going to be used as a lab rat. If they come after me to force me, they come after me, but they better bring a [BLEEP] army with their guns, because I'll have mine ready. Better to die a free man then to be on your knees living as a slave.

Damn right!

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2021, 09:22 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

They aren't using us for lab rats. They think the vaccine is safe. They are using us for profit. However, that doesn't mean the vaccine is safe. I was just reading how they are just learning that the safest drug for pregnancies, Tylenol, can cause some potential side affects in babies, including neurological issues and genital malformation. This drug has been on the market for YEARS. The scientists can't know how safe the vaccines are because they haven't been studied long enough. Alternatively, that doesn't mean the Covid vaccine is harmful. We just can't really know yet. We know it reduces risk of dying, but we can't be certain for whom because the CDC doesn't release that data. That's suspect.

I think the elderly, obese, and other comorbidities should take this thing. Open it up to those who want to volunteer. That's it. Leave a solid control group to compare if/when complications arise. The long-term results will be better for us. Until we go through the first few waves of Covid, doctors are just going to have to sack up and prepare for a covid season for a few years. At least that's my current position with the data we currently have.

(10-09-2021, 08:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The US Government, along with these "So Called" Scientist and Doctors pushing this vaccine are using us for lab rats. People that have taken the "Jab" are just as likely to get COVID as the ones that haven't, that much is known. People have DIED because of this so called "Vaccine", and I for one am not going to be used as a lab rat. If they come after me to force me, they come after me, but they better bring a [BLEEP] army with their guns, because I'll have mine ready. Better to die a free man then to be on your knees living as a slave.

I really hope they come for you.

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/good-new...MYGCe5mH4A

Even mild cases have long lasting immunity. Also, that article confirms what I've been saying about tests that exclusively measure antibodies. They just aren't showing the full picture. But hey, let's build all our policy around one idea.

(10-09-2021, 09:21 PM)captivating Wrote:

I really hope they come for you.

At least I'll have the pleasure of knowing that I died standing up for my beliefs as a FREE MAN and not cowering to the almighty Government like the coward you are.......

(10-09-2021, 09:33 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:21 PM)captivating Wrote: I really hope they come for you.

At least I'll have the pleasure of knowing that I died standing up for my beliefs as a FREE MAN and not cowering to the almighty Government like the coward you are.......

whatevs Rambo

(10-09-2021, 09:39 PM)captivating Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:33 PM)The Drifter Wrote: At least I'll have the pleasure of knowing that I died standing up for my beliefs as a FREE MAN and not cowering to the almighty Government like the coward you are.......

whatevs Rambo

If you have a wife, you know she is cheating on you, right? Don't check the text messages.  It's likely she is using snapchat or whatsapp.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2021, 10:12 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-09-2021, 09:39 PM)captivating Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:33 PM)The Drifter Wrote: At least I'll have the pleasure of knowing that I died standing up for my beliefs as a FREE MAN and not cowering to the almighty Government like the coward you are.......

whatevs Rambo

I've been blessed to be on this plane of existence for over 60 years now. I have a wonderful 36YO Daughter that has her life together. She married, a home owner and knows how to take care of herself. I'm what you might call an old Redneck, yeah, I'm a country boy, I can track, hunt, and fish, know how to grow my own food, and all the stuff that goes with it. But all of that doesn't mean squat if you're not willing to defend it, and your beliefs, with your very life. You call me a Rambo, I call myself a Patriot that still believe in this country the way it was originally founded by our forefathers. I believe in the Constitution as written, and no where in that document does it say the Government has absolute power over me. It says quite the opposite, that WE, THE PEOPLE, have power OVER the government, and if it means that I must sacrifice my life for that very principal, I will. I know you don't want to believe it but, your little group is the minority, You all just get the attention because you yell the loudest, not a very good way to get your point across to anyone. There are MILLIONS more people like me that are more than willing to defend what we believe is right. And when it comes down to it, when the [BLEEP] hits the fan, people like you will be hiding behind people like me, because you're too much of a coward to stand up for anything. So, those of you that live for nothing, will also die for nothing, and when it comes down to it, it's no sweat off my balls when you do.

(10-09-2021, 10:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:39 PM)captivating Wrote: whatevs Rambo

I've been blessed to be on this plane of existence for over 60 years now. I have a wonderful 36YO Daughter that has her life together. She married, a home owner and knows how to take care of herself. I'm what you might call an old Redneck, yeah, I'm a country boy, I can track, hunt, and fish, know how to grow my own food, and all the stuff that goes with it. But all of that doesn't mean squat if you're not willing to defend it, and your beliefs, with your very life. You call me a Rambo, I call myself a Patriot that still believe in this country the way it was originally founded by our forefathers. I believe in the Constitution as written, and no where in that document does it say the Government has absolute power over me. It says quite the opposite, that WE, THE PEOPLE, have power OVER the government, and if it means that I must sacrifice my life for that very principal, I will. I know you don't want to believe it but, your little group is the minority, You all just get the attention because you yell the loudest, not a very good way to get your point across to anyone. There are MILLIONS more people like me that are more than willing to defend what we believe is right. And when it comes down to it, when the [BLEEP] hits the fan, people like you will be hiding behind people like me, because you're too much of a coward to stand up for anything. So, those of you that live for nothing, will also die for nothing, and when it comes down to it, it's no sweat off my balls when you do.

Of all the people to give you valuable time to, you picked this little weenie?  Come on Drifter. Save your awesome.input for meaningful convos!

Wow, look at that ratio!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBEau86jZjI

(10-09-2021, 09:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

If you have a wife, you know she is cheating on you, right? Don't check the text messages.  It's likely she is using snapchat or whatsapp.

Is that how you found out your missus is banging the postman, or more likely, the postwoman.

(10-09-2021, 10:53 PM)captivating Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you have a wife, you know she is cheating on you, right? Don't check the text messages.  It's likely she is using snapchat or whatsapp.

Is that how you found out your missus is banging the postman, or more likely, the postwoman.

You are such a feminine low T little man. I bet you love a good sunset.

(10-09-2021, 10:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote:

We're in the middle of a global pandemic, fighting a demon that doesn't discriminate who is infects.  The Government is trying to make this country and the world safe again.  It doesn't mater which side of the political fence you sit, all governments are dealing with this.  If the virus mutates to something more sinister, you wont be seeing your wonderful 36YO daughter anymore.  You can kiss all those tracking, hunting and fishing skills goodbye as you are intubated having a machine help you breathe.

But all you can see is conspiracy theories.  Somehow, all of this is about trying to control you. Sad.

(10-09-2021, 11:12 PM)captivating Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 10:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I've been blessed to be on this plane of existence for over 60 years now. I have a wonderful 36YO Daughter that has her life together. She married, a home owner and knows how to take care of herself. I'm what you might call an old Redneck, yeah, I'm a country boy, I can track, hunt, and fish, know how to grow my own food, and all the stuff that goes with it. But all of that doesn't mean squat if you're not willing to defend it, and your beliefs, with your very life. You call me a Rambo, I call myself a Patriot that still believe in this country the way it was originally founded by our forefathers. I believe in the Constitution as written, and no where in that document does it say the Government has absolute power over me. It says quite the opposite, that WE, THE PEOPLE, have power OVER the government, and if it means that I must sacrifice my life for that very principal, I will. I know you don't want to believe it but, your little group is the minority, You all just get the attention because you yell the loudest, not a very good way to get your point across to anyone. There are MILLIONS more people like me that are more than willing to defend what we believe is right. And when it comes down to it, when the [BLEEP] hits the fan, people like you will be hiding behind people like me, because you're too much of a coward to stand up for anything. So, those of you that live for nothing, will also die for nothing, and when it comes down to it, it's no sweat off my balls when you do.

We're in the middle of a global pandemic, fighting a demon that doesn't discriminate who is infects.  The Government is trying to make this country and the world safe again.  It doesn't mater which side of the political fence you sit, all governments are dealing with this.  If the virus mutates to something more sinister, you wont be seeing your wonderful 36YO daughter anymore.  You can kiss all those tracking, hunting and fishing skills goodbye as you are intubated having a machine help you breathe.

But all you can see is conspiracy theories.  Somehow, all of this is about trying to control you. Sad.

We are fighting a demon but that demon isn't a virus.

(10-09-2021, 11:12 PM)captivating Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 10:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I've been blessed to be on this plane of existence for over 60 years now. I have a wonderful 36YO Daughter that has her life together. She married, a home owner and knows how to take care of herself. I'm what you might call an old Redneck, yeah, I'm a country boy, I can track, hunt, and fish, know how to grow my own food, and all the stuff that goes with it. But all of that doesn't mean squat if you're not willing to defend it, and your beliefs, with your very life. You call me a Rambo, I call myself a Patriot that still believe in this country the way it was originally founded by our forefathers. I believe in the Constitution as written, and no where in that document does it say the Government has absolute power over me. It says quite the opposite, that WE, THE PEOPLE, have power OVER the government, and if it means that I must sacrifice my life for that very principal, I will. I know you don't want to believe it but, your little group is the minority, You all just get the attention because you yell the loudest, not a very good way to get your point across to anyone. There are MILLIONS more people like me that are more than willing to defend what we believe is right. And when it comes down to it, when the [BLEEP] hits the fan, people like you will be hiding behind people like me, because you're too much of a coward to stand up for anything. So, those of you that live for nothing, will also die for nothing, and when it comes down to it, it's no sweat off my balls when you do.

There have been only two times in my life that I've trusted the Government, that was when Reagan was in office, and then more recently, Trump. Those two at least had the gonads to stand up to the useless United Nation ( that is run by tyrants and dictators) and their New World Order that they are trying to jam down every ones throat. So yeah, you may call it a conspiracy theory but, I've seen a lot more in my life than you'll ever see. What you call a conspiracy theory now, will eventually become a truth, a reality, and I for for one, will not tolerate  the tyrants and Dictators of the U.N. trying to force their will on my freedoms.

(10-09-2021, 10:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 10:53 PM)captivating Wrote: Is that how you found out your missus is banging the postman, or more likely, the postwoman.

You are such a feminine low T little man. I bet you love a good sunset.
Dang. Can’t even like sunsets.

(10-10-2021, 07:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 10:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are such a feminine low T little man. I bet you love a good sunset.
Dang. Can’t even like sunsets.

Real men enjoy sunrise from a deer stand or a boat.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-10-2021, 10:47 AM)copycat Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dang. Can’t even like sunsets.

Real men enjoy sunrise from a deer stand or a boat.
I love a good sunrise and sunset with a beverage.

Just find it funny that we bashing the sunsets like they’re not awesome to look at.