Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(10-10-2021, 11:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 10:47 AM)copycat Wrote: Real men enjoy sunrise from a deer stand or a boat.
I love a good sunrise and sunset with a beverage.

Just find it funny that we bashing the sunsets like they’re not awesome to look at.

I've always found that sitting on the beach with the female and a few adult beverages at sunset led to some pretty hetero action after dark. But maybe that's just me.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-10-2021, 11:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 11:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I love a good sunrise and sunset with a beverage.

Just find it funny that we bashing the sunsets like they’re not awesome to look at.

I've always found that sitting on the beach with the female and a few adult beverages at sunset led to some pretty hetero action after dark. But maybe that's just me.
YOU’RE NOT A REAL MAN! LOW T!

(10-10-2021, 11:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 11:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I love a good sunrise and sunset with a beverage.

That’s okay as long as you enjoyed a sunrise in a deer stand or a boat
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-10-2021, 12:12 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 11:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I've always found that sitting on the beach with the female and a few adult beverages at sunset led to some pretty hetero action after dark. But maybe that's just me.

That’s okay as long as you enjoyed a sunrise in a deer stand or a boat

Yep, even saw you guys out there last weekend!

[Image: 1x53iv.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/194...9qPHkG9qi0

New study confirming what I've been saying about t-cells and antibodies. We're testing the wrong way.

(10-09-2021, 09:15 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 10:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Break it down for me, kind sir. How am I mistaking correlation for causation. If you want to make this about one example, I guess you could be right, but I can list hundreds. Our organizations have done a terrible job with communicating what this disease is and who it actually affects. No one should think that dry cleaning clothes is going to keep them safe from Covid.

I did quick check to see if TMW has a corporate policy on that situation but didn't find anything, so we (I anyway) don't know if that's a single store or company-wide policy. As for your last sentence, the guy probably read a few studies and some articles on Natural News and InfoWars and put what they had to say into action. The Correlation and Causation in this issue is your assumption that the government's mandate or other activities had anything to do with their decision on dry cleaning, when as we've seen with much of what's going on here, anything the government suggests results in refusal or intentionally doing the opposite.

Men's Wearhouse on Philips once told me that I had to purchase thier lint brush because any other lint brush would damage thier product. I refused to buy the lint brush, so they gave it to me. Which was nice, but didnt seem very logical. Maybe thier lint brush can remove Covid as well?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-10-2021, 02:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:15 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I did quick check to see if TMW has a corporate policy on that situation but didn't find anything, so we (I anyway) don't know if that's a single store or company-wide policy. As for your last sentence, the guy probably read a few studies and some articles on Natural News and InfoWars and put what they had to say into action. The Correlation and Causation in this issue is your assumption that the government's mandate or other activities had anything to do with their decision on dry cleaning, when as we've seen with much of what's going on here, anything the government suggests results in refusal or intentionally doing the opposite.

Men's Wearhouse on Philips once told me that I had to purchase thier lint brush because any other lint brush would damage thier product.  I refused to buy the lint brush, so they gave it to me. Which was nice, but didnt seem very logical.  Maybe thier lint brush can remove Covid as well?

Check the Alt Net, I'm sure you'll find someone hocking it as such.

(10-10-2021, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 12:12 PM)copycat Wrote: That’s okay as long as you enjoyed a sunrise in a deer stand or a boat

Yep, even saw you guys out there last weekend!

Dude that sun is clearly pointing at 11:27.  Do you really think those fellas saw the sun rise?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-10-2021, 08:04 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, even saw you guys out there last weekend!

Dude that sun is clearly pointing at 11:27.  Do you really think those fellas saw the sun rise?

I'm sure they saw the moon rise.

Submitted my exemption, they actually only gave me a few lines, so I had to attach it in an email to send the full letter. Hopefully they get the picture that I know my rights and I'm willing to fight.

I'm wondering what they will do because <20% of US employees had uploaded their status before the mandate. If it is +30% that won't follow it, they are going to be busy spending a ton on HR and lawyer expenses while also losing business and being sued by clients. They will not be able to exist at their size.

Hoping DeSantis gets in gear and shuts down the mandates in FL like TX just did.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Nets announce Kyrie Irving is banned from team until he's vaccinated https://t.co/vyewciLzvf https://t.co/Wo3nedVhTv

I read the other day that the woman from the Netherlands who was to represent at the Miss World competition backed out when she was told vaccination was required. She said she was not comfortable with getting the vaccine. The runner-up will go instead.

(10-12-2021, 09:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I read the other day that the woman from the Netherlands who was to represent at the Miss World competition backed out when she was told vaccination was required. She said she was not comfortable with getting the vaccine. The runner-up will go instead.

Sounds like David Garrard making the Pro Bowl.

Lawmakers: CDC May Be Manipulating COVID Data, Underreporting Vaccine Side Effects by Factor of 5

It has long been obvious that the so-called health “experts” have a political agenda when it comes to the coronavirus.

Two Republican state senators are now alleging statistical manipulation by two government health agencies.

https://www.westernjournal.com/lawmakers...3dgwO1gixU
[Image: review.jpg]

This thread is hilarious with somr of the theories the anti vax r putting on here

Our state in aus is about to hit 80% double vaxxed, thats only just over a week since we hit 70% last saturday

Qe have re opened finally to some 3xtent after some 108 days in lockdown and cases have been dropping, today nsw , my state recorded 400 cases

(10-13-2021, 01:07 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: This thread is hilarious with somr of the theories the anti vax r putting on here

Our state in aus is about to hit 80% double vaxxed, thats only just over a week since we hit 70% last saturday

Qe have re opened  finally to some 3xtent after some 108 days in lockdown  and cases have been dropping, today nsw , my state recorded 400 cases

How's your 5G reception?

Big Grin  (This post was last modified: 10-13-2021, 02:31 AM by StrayaJag. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: . )

(10-13-2021, 01:26 AM)captivating Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 01:07 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: This thread is hilarious with somr of the theories the anti vax r putting on here

Qe have re opened  finally to some 3xtent after some 108 days in lockdown  and cases have been dropping, today nsw , my state recorded 400 cases

How's your 5G reception?
Big Grin
great my internet has never been better

They let Magic Johnson play basketball with FULL-BLOWN HIV but won’t let Kyrie Irving play because he won’t get a COVID shot.

(10-13-2021, 09:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They let Magic Johnson play basketball with FULL-BLOWN HIV but won’t let Kyrie Irving play because he won’t get a COVID shot.
You're such a parrot hahaha

https://twitter.com/lavern_spicer/status...19817?s=20

(10-13-2021, 09:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 09:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They let Magic Johnson play basketball with FULL-BLOWN HIV but won’t let Kyrie Irving play because he won’t get a COVID shot.
You're such a parrot hahaha

https://twitter.com/lavern_spicer/status...19817?s=20

I do this all the time and it usually copies the tweet link below it