Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(10-19-2021, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 01:06 PM)p_rushing Wrote: I have evidence from all the vaccinated people that keep missing work because they are sick. We have evidence from all the vaccinated people getting covid or a "covid like illness" and going in and out of the hospital.

Sounds more like your evidence is the Alt Rightnews aggregators like Liberty Daily, which makes sense since you are pimping hate groups like Liberty Council.

Haven't even heard of that site and since when is Liberty Counsel a hate group?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

More and more every day I'm convinced that all of these "mandates" have nothing to do with health or safety and everything to do with power and control.

1.  Masks do nothing, especially the kind that people wear and how they wear them.  It's become a "fashion" and "political" statement.  Nothing more.  Most of the people that I have seen wearing masks in public don't even wear them correctly so it defeats whatever purpose they might serve.

2.  Mandating how many people can be in an establishment at one time does nothing but hurt small businesses (the life blood of our economy).

3.  Mandating that employees either get the vaccine or be fired is one of the worst policies.  It's a personal choice and whether someone has gotten the vaccine or not is between them and their physician as far as I am concerned.

4.  Requiring businesses to verify vaccination status of patrons is a violation of their personal information (see point #3).

Finally, the current regime and their talking heads in most of the MSM will tell you that "this is a pandemic of the un-vaccinated", yet it's documented that many people who have been vaccinated can still catch, spread and die from the China virus.  This is no longer a "pandemic" and it doesn't really matter if one is vaccinated or not.

Ask yourself this.  Why are COVID case numbers and deaths no longer front page news?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I've fought the power and control thing for a while now, but, when I look at the double speak and lack of evidence to support basic, common sense positions, even I can't say it's an unreasonable position to take. So much of the stuff that's going on right now is preventable if we had politicians and institutions that actually cared about the success of the people of this nation.

(10-19-2021, 04:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sounds more like your evidence is the Alt Rightnews aggregators like Liberty Daily, which makes sense since you are pimping hate groups like Liberty Council.

Haven't even heard of that site and since when is Liberty Counsel a hate group?

They were established to fight against gay rights, they never weren't a hate group.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The idea that you can't have Covid more than once is ridiculous. Of course it's possible. It's a virus that mutates much like the flu and common cold which have been around forever and cannot be eradicated. We've already seen how many variants of Covid? That's how many chances we have had to be infected. That's not to say folks will be infected by every variant but to say they can't/won't be is absurd.

Hmm....OK.

NEW - The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require employers to record worker side effects from #COVID19 vaccination.

https://t.co/3WZckNOwrV https://t.co/dxozonYnA3

(10-19-2021, 11:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hmm....OK.

NEW - The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require employers to record worker side effects from #COVID19 vaccination.

https://t.co/3WZckNOwrV https://t.co/dxozonYnA3

That guidance came out months ago and it makes sense. Covid vaccine side effects are not job related and entries on that record impact a company's insurance rates and ability to bid for contracts. I guess that Twit is another amateur investigator who found something he thought no one else knew.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Biden administration touts this as "a pandemic of the unvaccinated'

Feeling like the opposite lately.

(10-20-2021, 07:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Biden administration touts this as "a pandemic of the unvaccinated'

Feeling like the opposite lately.

It does, if you squint your eyes really hard and use your hands as blinders.

We'll see. The data coming out of other countries suggest this is going to be a pandemic of the vaccinated real soon. The unvaccinated are Biden's scapegoat, and people are too stupid to realize it.

I like what I'm reading about the NovaVax vaccine... whether it's true or not remains to be seen.

A nanoparticle of the actual spike protein instead of an mRNA that tells cells to create the protein.

As I said... no clue if it actually works though.

Lord help us.

Joe Biden on vaccine mandates: "Come on, 'freedom?'" https://t.co/xs3MjLDPI1

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 11:39 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

This tik tok video in the replies just goes to show their tune changed as soon as the POTUS did. ETA: it won't go to the video. Go to the replies and it shows up. You'll know the one.

Link

Yeah. This is what I've been trying to convey to the moderates on this board. If you think the narrative would have been the same if Trump had been reelected, you're high. This is politically driven. The left would have fought this vaccine tooth and nail. They wouldn't have cared about deaths. They wouldn't be for mandates. They would try to hang Trump with this. Now they are pretending that this mediocre vaccine is their savior. It won't be, and it never was going to be.

Looks like some evidence is emerging that depletion of B cells is creating a circumstance where the vaccine does not cause an adequate T cell response in Myaloma patients. Small sample thus far, but this could be what happened to General Powell.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousd...definition

(10-22-2021, 07:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Looks like some evidence is emerging that depletion of B cells is creating a circumstance where the vaccine does not cause an adequate T cell response in Myaloma patients. Small sample thus far, but this could be what happened to General Powell.

So  we are still learning things about the effects of this vaccine?

Interesting article. What about Myeloma specifically causes their to be an inadequate t-cell response? Could this not also occur within other people with comorbidities, especially ones that reduce t-cell production?

Crazy that it takes the death of a member of the establishment for there to be some negative press on this vaccine.

(10-22-2021, 08:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 07:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Looks like some evidence is emerging that depletion of B cells is creating a circumstance where the vaccine does not cause an adequate T cell response in Myaloma patients. Small sample thus far, but this could be what happened to General Powell.

So  we are still learning things about the effects of this vaccine?

Yes, as we always do with drugs and meds.

(10-22-2021, 08:30 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Interesting article. What about Myeloma specifically causes their to be an inadequate t-cell response? Could this not also occur within other people with comorbidities, especially ones that reduce t-cell production?

Crazy that it takes the death of a member of the establishment for there to be some negative press on this vaccine.

You always look for the negative.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021, 09:36 AM by Lucky2Last.)

No. I'm posting about the negative. That's a cynical take, sure, but I've seen over and over the media suppress negative info about this vaccine. I'm assuming, of course, that you read about this in some article that linked you to that study.

The positive is that this study is showing there's t-cell response to the spike protein. That's a positive sign. Unfortunately, that positive is largely negated by the longevity of the vaccine.

(10-22-2021, 08:30 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Interesting article. What about Myeloma specifically causes their to be an inadequate t-cell response? Could this not also occur within other people with comorbidities, especially ones that reduce t-cell production?

UK report showing people with 2 shots have their natural immune system response lessened, leading to re-infection or additional risks for mutation infection.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk