Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

He's paralyzed from his Moderna Booster allegedly.

Nuremburg will have nothing on this by the time this is over.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2021, 10:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 09:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: WHERE IS GAVIN NEWSOM?

Word is there's something going on with his wife.

(11-02-2021, 12:32 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Similar situation here. Took mine last night.

One week later. Similar side effects for me as after shot 2. Fatigue, chills, body aches for about 36 hours.

(11-08-2021, 10:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 10:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Word is there's something going on with his wife.

One week later. Similar side effects for me as after shot 2. Fatigue, chills, body aches for about 36 hours.

The other rumor is he developed Bells Palsy from the booster. Hasn't been seen in 13 days.

His wife tweeted something and then deleted it. She is not the one having problems. He said his kids won't be getting it right away. As he is a public figure, he needs to give more info with what is going on and walk away if needed to tend to family or be replaced if he has issues.

Supposedly it isn't bells palsy but Guillane-Barre syndrome

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021, 10:57 AM by KingIngram052787.)

(11-08-2021, 08:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You put that link in incorrectly. I'd like to read it.

Honestly, that would be great news. Think they will come of the vaccination mandates?

That was a rhetorical question.

Try this

https://www.disclose.tv/regeneron-says-single-dose-of-drug-cut-risk-of-covid-19-by-81-6/

Good luck finding anyone who will be able to establish a link here. Unfortunately, it's going to take widespread deaths/diseases of the vaccinated to move the needle enough to get the MSM and the Gov. to even acknowledge that there might be a causal relationship. However, if that happens, there should be immediate prosecution of Gov. officials, CEO's and Pharma executives, and lawsuits a-plenty. It will bankrupt this nation and weaken it to the point that the Chinese will be able to roll up easily to our shores and take ownership.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

When it's your time to go it's your time to go. There might be close calls but that just means it wasn't your time yet. We all have an expiration date.

(11-12-2021, 12:18 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Good luck finding anyone who will be able to establish a link here.  Unfortunately, it's going to take widespread deaths/diseases of the vaccinated to move the needle enough to get the MSM and the Gov. to even acknowledge that there might be a causal relationship.  However, if that happens, there should be immediate prosecution of Gov. officials, CEO's and Pharma executives, and lawsuits a-plenty.  It will bankrupt this nation and weaken it to the point that the Chinese will be able to roll up easily to our shores and take ownership.

They will all be dead if that happens, so the non-gmo blooded will just have to take killing them and taking all their money

BREAKING: 5th circuit reaffirms stay Biden's vaccine mandate. Court orders OSHA to refrain from implementing or enforcing the mandate. https://t.co/q4mkHMmsWQ

[BLEEP] Joe Biden

Thank God for that.

(11-12-2021, 08:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: BREAKING: 5th circuit reaffirms stay Biden's vaccine mandate. Court orders OSHA to refrain from implementing or enforcing the mandate. https://t.co/q4mkHMmsWQ

[BLEEP] Joe Biden
(11-12-2021, 09:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Thank God for that.
Will have to see what companies end up doing as he already told them to ignore the courts.

My company got way more than they expected, I'm thinking minimum 10,000 and hoping more than 20,000. They are actually doing it in house because they don't want to pay a 3rd party like they normally do for HR. So the small HR department that was already too small for a large corporation has to get through all of these. Sounds like everyone will be approved at least for a few months and anyone working remote should be good. I'll fight the testing if I have to while at home but will accept it until I can sue.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(11-12-2021, 09:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 08:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: BREAKING: 5th circuit reaffirms stay Biden's vaccine mandate. Court orders OSHA to refrain from implementing or enforcing the mandate. https://t.co/q4mkHMmsWQ

[BLEEP] Joe Biden
(11-12-2021, 09:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Thank God for that.
Will have to see what companies end up doing as he already told them to ignore the courts.

My company got way more than they expected, I'm thinking minimum 10,000 and hoping more than 20,000. They are actually doing it in house because they don't want to pay a 3rd party like they normally do for HR. So the small HR department that was already too small for a large corporation has to get through all of these. Sounds like everyone will be approved at least for a few months and anyone working remote should be good. I'll fight the testing if I have to while at home but will accept it until I can sue.

That's good to hear. I'm sure this has also red pilled any democratic voters in HR departments.

(11-12-2021, 09:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

[BLEEP] Joe Biden
(11-12-2021, 09:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Thank God for that.

I can't imagine companies would be dumb enough try and mandate something with no legal standing due to the lawsuits. I would absolutely enter a lawsuit and cover my [BLEEP] every single step of the way. FL and NC are both at-will states but you can't fire someone on account of discrimination of any kind. Because the court said what they did there is no legal reason companies can force this. Right? 

Yeah, they would have a lawsuit on their hands.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 01:49 AM by p_rushing.)

(11-13-2021, 12:53 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Will have to see what companies end up doing as he already told them to ignore the courts.

I can't imagine companies would be dumb enough try and mandate something with no legal standing due to the lawsuits. I would absolutely enter a lawsuit and cover my [BLEEP] every single step of the way. FL and NC are both at-will states but you can't fire someone on account of discrimination of any kind. Because the court said what they did there is no legal reason companies can force this. Right? 

Yeah, they would have a lawsuit on their hands.

I'm ready for a lawsuit if it comes to that but sounds like the CEO is hinting that they will not do anything to fire people unless they didn't submit an exemption. The HR person I had to talk to had no clue what they were doing. They asked about the using Tylenol, Tums, etc so I asked for a source for their statement that they used fetal cell lines but they said it was just a question they were told to ask. I said you need to remove that question as it is false since all the drugs listed were approved by the FDA almost 100 years ago and abortion wasn't legal until 1973 and the fetal cell lines weren't created until then. So how did those drugs get tested, developed, or manufactured decades before the fetal cell lines were available?

There are 2 parts the mandates. 1st is the government contractor and 2nd is private companies.

Private companies is what everyone is suing over and has been stopped for now.

The government employees, military, and contractors is being done differently and is messier. They are using contract rules to say any company the has a government contract has to be 100% vaccinated for all employees working on the contract and any subcontractors. Now the rule goes further and says any shared building, support staff (HR, etc), management, etc all have to be vaccinated. Most large companies have some type of government contracts and they cannot separate their employees and companies. It's so bad that if you run a server for the government, anyone who supports the server, anyone who interacts with that support person, anyone in a building that that support person has access to, any employee support resources, and all the other people the employee support resources also support.

It's basically impossible to break it all out. That date is 12/8 but Biden said it was moved to 1/4. Like most things though this administration hasn't updated the EO or contract rules so the date hasn't changed.

The companies really have nothing they can do other than sue. Unfortunately they know they will lose their contracts so none of them are willing to do it. There are some transportation unions suing or willing to drop contracts but it is few and far between. There are cases that have hearings next week. There are few things that can be done right now on this.

Employees can't really sue anyone but their employer. Most of the lawsuits are just getting started though as most still haven't fired people yet. The government gave easy outs for religious and medical exemptions but some companies seem too stupid to just grant them freely. That is where all the companies are going to lose in court. Everyone that has worked without a vaccine has precedent that they can continue to follow the same standards without needing a vaccine. The only thing a company can argue is they cannot meet your accommodation and there is no guidance in the contract rules for that.

From the constitution and employer legality, States have the right to issue the rules not the federal government. Employers can create employment requirements but they have to follow state and federal laws. So FL outlaws it but another state puts rules like the government has. What will a national company do? Literally there would be no way to do business in more than 1 state if they follow the same rules that the federal contract rules say since you cannot separate employees.

If you follow where this is going, it could shut down all fortune 500 companies or force them to locate all offices and employees in 1 state. If NY follows the federal rules and a company has offices in both locations, they cannot both stay open. Either you shut 1 down or spin off the company into 2. I'm not sure if it will go that far yet but if FL or TX put laws in place, it will move fast to that point.

My wife finally got the call. She has to get her first vaccine by December. He all but told her to fill out a religious exemption and they wouldn't question it. She's not sure if she wants to or not, because she doesn't want to lie. The best example that doesn't feel like lying is, "I feel like God has given my sovereignty over my body, and I don't believe this is the best choice for me." They had that as an example she could use when she got her form. I don't know, man... this whole thing is so stupid.

(11-13-2021, 10:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: My wife finally got the call. She has to get her first vaccine by December. He all but told her to fill out a religious exemption and they wouldn't question it. She's not sure if she wants to or not, because she doesn't want to lie. The best example that doesn't feel like lying is, "I feel like God has given my sovereignty over my body, and I don't believe this is the best choice for me." They had that as an example she could use when she got her form. I don't know, man... this whole thing is so stupid.

Why does your wife not want the vaccine?

(11-13-2021, 11:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 10:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: My wife finally got the call. She has to get her first vaccine by December. He all but told her to fill out a religious exemption and they wouldn't question it. She's not sure if she wants to or not, because she doesn't want to lie. The best example that doesn't feel like lying is, "I feel like God has given my sovereignty over my body, and I don't believe this is the best choice for me." They had that as an example she could use when she got her form. I don't know, man... this whole thing is so stupid.

Why does your wife not want the vaccine?

Please review the previous 300 pages in this thread for your answer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 11:37 AM by Lucky2Last.)

Because she follows the science?

She's had Covid, for starters. She knows how her body reacted to it. She knows that young, healthy people are not likely to die from Covid and that natural immunity is better than vaccination. She knows that people with the vaccine still spread it. She knows that the reduction benefit offered by this vaccine to her patients is almost 0%. She knows that the efficacy of the vaccine lasts for 3 months before dropping off to zero. She knows the pharmaceutical industry constantly fudges numbers for profit (she's seen it in her own field). She knows that the CDC's studies that contradict any of this information are seriously flawed. She knows there's a very small risk of complication with the vaccine, which even small, seems like an unnecessary risk at this point in the pandemic. She knows that it's pointless to take a vaccine in December, since our Covid season seems to be July-Sept. She knows she almost died from a response to a vaccine (albeit very different in function) when she was a kid.

She doesn't know what the long-term effects of the vaccine are, because there have been no studies. She doesn't know the bio-distribution pattern of the mRNA vaccine, because they haven't measured it except in a study that substituted the mRNA with an mRNA substitute (which was basically the formula used in traditional vaccines). She doesn't know how future mutations of the virus will interact with the vaccine. She doesn't know how often she is going to be required to get vaccinated once she takes the shot. She doesn't know how her body will react to the shot.

I mean, think about that for a second... you guys are taking a shot that last about 3 months before dropping to almost zero efficacy. They are having you take it with no purpose or regard for the "covid season." She has to take a shot, right now, to hit a mandate, when she should really be taking in in late June. She might have to start injecting this vaccine into her body on the regular, which, even though it's a small risk, becomes multiplicative the more you have to do it.

There are so many [BLEEP] up things about the way we are rolling this out. It's botched beyond belief. I'm ok with the mandate for healthcare workers, but not until we've had a chance to answer the unknowns about this vaccine.

(11-13-2021, 11:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 11:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why does your wife not want the vaccine?

Or this. I did my best to summarize.

I have until Monday end of day to get my vaccine or I will be placed on unpaid Administrative Leave for 30 days to comply. After 30 days without compliance I will be terminated. It's for the flu shot and been this way for 20 years now, but no one ever thought they should sue their way out of doing it. Strange times.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 11:43 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-13-2021, 11:37 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Because she follows the science?

She's had Covid, for starters. She knows how her body reacted to it. She knows that young, healthy people are not likely to die from Covid and that natural immunity is better than vaccination. She knows that people with the vaccine still spread it. She knows that the reduction benefit offered by this vaccine to her patients is almost 0%. She knows that the efficacy of the vaccine lasts for 3 months before dropping off to zero. She knows the pharmaceutical industry constantly fudges numbers for profit (she's seen it in her own field). She knows that the CDC's studies that contradict any of this information are seriously flawed. She knows there's a very small risk of complication with the vaccine, which even small, seems like an unnecessary risk at this point in the pandemic. She knows that it's pointless to take a vaccine in December, since our Covid season seems to be July-Sept. She knows she almost died from a response to a vaccine (albeit very different in function) when she was a kid.

She doesn't know what the long-term effects of the vaccine are, because there have been no studies. She doesn't know the bio-distribution pattern of the mRNA vaccine, because they haven't measured it except in a study that substituted the mRNA with an mRNA substitute (which was basically the formula used in traditional vaccines). She doesn't know how future mutations of the virus will interact with the vaccine. She doesn't know how often she is going to be required to get vaccinated once she takes the shot. She doesn't know how her body will react to the shot.

I mean, think about that for a second... you guys are taking a shot that last about 3 months before dropping to almost zero efficacy. They are having you take it with no purpose or regard for the "covid season." She has to take a shot, right now, to hit a mandate, when she should really be taking in in late June. She might have to start injecting this vaccine into her body on the regular, which, even though it's a small risk, becomes multiplicative the more you have to do it.

There are so many [BLEEP] up things about the way we are rolling this out. It's botched beyond belief. I'm ok with the mandate for healthcare workers, but not until we've had a chance to answer the unknowns about this vaccine.

(11-13-2021, 11:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Please review the previous 300 pages in this thread for your answer.

Or this. I did my best to summarize.

Your wife sounds like an amazing woman. Good job.

My brother got the booster 2 days ago and can't play golf today because he can't move his arm.

(11-13-2021, 11:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 11:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why does your wife not want the vaccine?

That only tells me why he doesn't want it.