Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2021, 05:02 AM by p_rushing.)

(11-23-2021, 01:35 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 12:14 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: New Zealand and Austrailia have pretty much sacrificed thier personal freedoms at the altar of Covid.  2 peas in the same pod.  It wont be long till the Chinese Navy comes a calling; then they can really experience what personal lockdowns are like.

In nsw we r going quite good at
Under 200 cases daily and we have opened up to inter travel and have quite a few freedoms

Got my booster jab comming up next year,  if i get it or not ill leave up to my local gp
You have your military arresting people who test positive or have been in contact and taking them to concentration camps. That sounds like you are doing great. You better not get tested for covid now or you risk getting dragged out of your home.

You will be leaving your booster decision to your dictator unless they get thrown out, but you gave away your guns.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-18-2021, 01:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 09:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't know because I don't know what the person said. You're asking me to comment on a statement that I haven't read. Have you been following the ACTIV-6 study? That will finally give you the data you require to understand that Ivermectin isn't what you want it to be. 

Meanwhile, did you see that FLCCC's Dr Kory, the primary voice behind the Ivermectin for Prophylaxis movement, had a bout with Covid?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vittnxxoo23qgvk60u...y.gif&ct=g]

You don't know what a person said in an article you linked? I'm starting to think you don't actually read the stuff you use as support. 

I'll look into the stuff you mentioned when I get some free time.

Just to respond to this, I didn't really know who Dr. Kory was off the top of my head. I looked into what you posted and who cares? Vaccinated people catch Covid all the time, too. Their cases are milder than without vaccination. He had a mild case and recovered. Isn't it the same thing? Again, never followed this dude, so don't know if he was claiming you couldn't catch covid with Ivermectin, or if it just that it kept the virus from replicating out of control, which is what the data suggests. As far as the ACTIV-6 study... is there any data from it yet? I'm just seeing news that it's being studied.

(11-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 11:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Eh, she's pretty even keel. We've been watching the data. But, you're right, it's really the forcing of it that creates the problem. It would be different to us if there were more long-term studies.
We need to know the amount of ANGER and RAGE that she had when she got the jab.

We also need to know THE AMOUNT OF TIMES she CURSED the Biden Administration.

I know this is in response to Stroud, but you're still mocking her. She was angry she has to take this vaccine for work. She's not Winger Dinger angry, but it's still something that is forced upon her. She's not some uneducated simpleton that follows Fox news talking points. She's a highly respected, contributing member at her place of employment. Her boss told her she could fill out a religious waiver if she wanted and it wouldn't be questioned. She just didn't feel like she could lie about it. Her problem is not one of faith, but one of science. 

The data does show that it limits spread and has protective properties compared to the whole of the unvaccinated who have gotten Covid, but not in her age and health bracket. She's already had Covid. This feels like an unnecessary risk for her considering the lack of long term data. So it makes her angry that this policy is being instituted blindly and without consideration for the individual, when all signs point to this being a money grab or a gross overreaction to a public health scare. 

Anyone under 50 who is healthy should not be taking a novel vaccine. That's what the data suggests. Sure, a handful of people will die, but that happens with EVERY virus. We should be observing the results of the data for a few years before blindly asking people to take the vaccine. And, if you think the vaccine is perfectly safe (which it might be), go ahead and take it. Making this mandatory, at this point in the observational process, is not good science.

(11-23-2021, 08:18 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 01:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You don't know what a person said in an article you linked? I'm starting to think you don't actually read the stuff you use as support. 

I'll look into the stuff you mentioned when I get some free time.

Just to respond to this, I didn't really know who Dr. Kory was off the top of my head. I looked into what you posted and who cares? Vaccinated people catch Covid all the time, too. Their cases are milder than without vaccination. He had a mild case and recovered. Isn't it the same thing? Again, never followed this dude, so don't know if he was claiming you couldn't catch covid with Ivermectin, or if it just that it kept the virus from replicating out of control, which is what the data suggests. As far as the ACTIV-6 study... is there any data from it yet? I'm just seeing news that it's being studied.

It's ironic because Kory is the guy behind all the stuff from FLCCC and who testified to Congress that Ivermectin was the key element for prophylaxis. And yeah, the Activ-6 trial is still underway, but it's based on the results of the Together study, the results of which showed very good efficacy for fluvoxamine but nothing beneficial from Ivermectin.  But because of Kory's work people are still up in arms about Ivermectin so they are continuing to study it beyond the point they normally would for a clinical trial with the preliminary results already achieved. Activ-6 should be the final word on what Ivermectin actually can and can't do, that's why I'm interested.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We will be judged https://t.co/lFjhusur2z

(11-23-2021, 01:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We will be judged https://t.co/lFjhusur2z

Never been to a pediatrics office before? You would freak out over the papoose board.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Lucky2Last's wife after getting the vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8b6kUeLRHw

(11-23-2021, 04:58 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 01:35 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: In nsw we r going quite good at
Under 200 cases daily and we have opened up to inter travel and have quite a few freedoms

Got my booster jab comming up next year,  if i get it or not ill leave up to my local gp
You have your military arresting people who test positive or have been in contact and taking them to concentration camps. That sounds like you are doing great. You better not get tested for covid now or you risk getting dragged out of your home.

You will be leaving your booster decision to your dictator unless they get thrown out, but you gave away your guns.

The guns thing was the best thing that Australia ever did, and 95% of Australians will agree with me on that.

And idk why u r calling my doctor a dictator...idk how u can be so untrustworthy of your local doctor that has treated you since you have been born..

I dont even know why i bother replying anymore lol, ill get more out of banging my head against a brick wall then arguing with u blokes

(11-23-2021, 04:21 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 04:58 AM)p_rushing Wrote: You have your military arresting people who test positive or have been in contact and taking them to concentration camps. That sounds like you are doing great. You better not get tested for covid now or you risk getting dragged out of your home.

The guns thing was the best thing that Australia ever did, and 95% of Australians will agree with me on that.

And idk why u r calling my doctor a dictator...idk how u can be so untrustworthy of your local doctor that has treated you since you have been born..

I dont even know why i bother replying anymore lol, ill get more out of banging my head against a brick wall then arguing with u blokes

Visiting your country is one of my travel bucket list items once I retire, I hope you're still a travel friendly country at that point. Same with New Zealand
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-23-2021, 03:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Lucky2Last's wife after getting the vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8b6kUeLRHw

She did kind of act like LeBron, I guess.

(11-23-2021, 05:49 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 04:21 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: The guns thing was the best thing that Australia ever did, and 95% of Australians will agree with me on that.

Visiting your country is one of my travel bucket list items once I retire, I hope you're still a travel friendly country at that point. Same with New Zealand

Your more than welcome mate, chuck me a dm if u need any advice, would be more than glad to assist

I have been over your way once..however that was only in Miami for less than 24hours when it was [BLEEP] weather

(11-23-2021, 04:58 AM)p_rushing Wrote: You have your military arresting people who test positive or have been in contact and taking them to concentration camps. That sounds like you are doing great. You better not get tested for covid now or you risk getting dragged out of your home.

Your doctor has no choice, your treatment is now controlled by your government not your doctor. The fact that you think you still have a choice is frightening. Maybe you will finally realize when notice all the people in the concentration camps or maybe you will continue to just look the other way.

Most Americans who actually have a primary care physician change that physician every 18 months on average. Many Americans just see whatever urgent care or Emergency department physician is on duty when they need care. Not many of us have a life long relationship with a doctor.

(11-23-2021, 07:50 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 04:21 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: The guns thing was the best thing that Australia ever did, and 95% of Australians will agree with me on that.

Your doctor has no choice, your treatment is now controlled by your government not your doctor. The fact that you think you still have a choice is frightening. Maybe you will finally realize when notice all the people in the concentration camps or maybe you will continue to just look the other way.

This isn't all that different that American medicine. As long as there is a third party paying the bill, whether government or insurance company, that third party will have a say in the care you're given.

That's a problem. Insurance is running health care, now.

(11-24-2021, 07:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's a problem. Insurance is running health care, now.

100% accurate.

(11-24-2021, 02:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 07:50 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Your doctor has no choice, your treatment is now controlled by your government not your doctor. The fact that you think you still have a choice is frightening. Maybe you will finally realize when notice all the people in the concentration camps or maybe you will continue to just look the other way.

This isn't all that different that American medicine. As long as there is a third party paying the bill, whether government or insurance company, that third party will have a say in the care you're given.
(11-24-2021, 07:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's a problem. Insurance is running health care, now.
(11-24-2021, 07:52 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

100% accurate.
The main difference is the US is 3-6 months behind, so hopefully the Australian people rise up on their own and stop it or there is going to be a watering of the liberty tree in the US. There will be forceful push back.

I've worked in health care for 30 years and it's been that way since beforw I got here.

And it hasn't changed at all in 30 years? Why do you do this?

Young people? The timing is impeccable.

A new coronavirus variant has been detected in South Africa that scientists say is a concern because of its high number of mutations and rapid spread among young people. https://t.co/QbudBVU7ak