Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Can someone explain to me how the omni virus got to Australia when only the vaxxed are allowed in and they must quarantine upon arrival?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-05-2021, 08:38 AM)copycat Wrote: Can someone explain to me how the omni virus got to Australia when only the vaxxed are allowed in and they must quarantine upon arrival?

Maybe one of the SS officers in one of their concentration camps brought it in from Germany.

(12-05-2021, 08:38 AM)copycat Wrote: Can someone explain to me how the omni virus got to Australia when only the vaxxed are allowed in and they must quarantine upon arrival?

Because the Vax doesn't prevent transmission.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I don't know why, but I decided to watch This Week on ABC with Martha Raddatz and it's sickening. Even though the reporting on Omicron has shown it to be a mild variant, ABC and ol' Martha are trying their damnedest to stir up as much anxiety as possible. Even though it was established long ago as not legally possible, she even asked the CDC head about the possibility of enacting a national mask mandate. The entire show so far has been about nothing but Omicron.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 01:48 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(12-05-2021, 10:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

It blows my mind how many people don't get this.

(12-05-2021, 11:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't know why, but I decided to watch This Week on ABC with Martha Raddatz and it's sickening. Even though the reporting on Omicron has shown it to be a mild variant, ABC and ol' Martha are trying their damnedest to stir up as much anxiety as possible. Even though it was established long ago as not legally possible, she even asked the CDC head about the possibility of enacting a national mask mandate. The entire show so far has been about nothing but Omicron.

Follow the money.

(12-05-2021, 10:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

So you are saying the virus either arrived on an infected person, stayed dormant through the quarantine period and then became active or it mutated there as well as South Africa?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Or maybe, just maybe, someone within a shadow government replace the virus for a flu shot that they like pushing on people......
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

(12-05-2021, 01:59 PM)copycat Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 10:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Because the Vax doesn't prevent transmission.

So you are saying the virus either arrived on an infected person, stayed dormant through the quarantine period and then became active or it mutated there as well as South Africa?

It's not likely that the same mutation occurred in two different places. Someone had it and passed it, it really is that simple.

(12-05-2021, 02:09 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Or maybe, just maybe, someone within a shadow government replace the virus for a flu shot that they like pushing on people......

And maybe contagious frogs flew out the Queen's [BLEEP].
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It only takes one double standard for the protection to fall apart. One VIP flies in, tests negative because it's early in the infection period, then goes about their business because they can, and the virus is now transmitted there.

(12-05-2021, 02:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It only takes one double standard for the protection to fall apart. One VIP flies in, tests negative because it's early in the infection period, then goes about their business because they can, and the virus is now transmitted there.

Truly not much different from all the people who claimed the precautions didn't work while also not following them.

Not sure what you're saying there. Who's questioning how a virus was transmitted when people weren't taking precautions?

(12-05-2021, 02:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 01:59 PM)copycat Wrote: So you are saying the virus either arrived on an infected person, stayed dormant through the quarantine period and then became active or it mutated there as well as South Africa?

It's not likely that the same mutation occurred in two different places. Someone had it and passed it, it really is that simple.

(12-05-2021, 02:09 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Or maybe, just maybe, someone within a shadow government replace the virus for a flu shot that they like pushing on people......

You are missing my point.  Australia has had the most favorable situation as well as some of the most draconian policies and they still cannot keep the virus out.  It is beyond time to get back to normal and accept this the new flu.

(12-05-2021, 07:51 PM)copycat Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 02:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's not likely that the same mutation occurred in two different places. Someone had it and passed it, it really is that simple.

You are missing my point.  Australia has had the most favorable situation as well as some of the most draconian policies and they still cannot keep the virus out.  It is beyond time to get back to normal and accept this the new flu.

Ok.

(12-05-2021, 06:38 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Not sure what you're saying there. Who's questioning how a virus was transmitted when people weren't taking precautions?

Double standards for VIPs aren't different from universal precautions that aren't universal. It's an all or nothing proposition and no one has been willing to go all the way.

Cool. I'll take Nothing for $1000, Alex.

Man In Italy Attempts To Get Vaccinated Wearing A Fake Arm, Facing Charges: Report

https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-in-it...WD2GrzawLg

(12-06-2021, 12:32 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Man In Italy Attempts To Get Vaccinated Wearing A Fake Arm, Facing Charges: Report

https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-in-it...WD2GrzawLg

Ill have to HAND it to him he was ARMED and ready to fool them  Banana

Sheep go baaaaaaah

Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy: If you "get vaccinated and boosted. You use testing judiciously before you gather, you gather in well-ventilated spaces and use masks whenever you can in public indoor spaces, your risk can be quite low and your holidays can be quite fulfilling.” https://t.co/nbBjYbTQfi

[Image: variants.jpg]

It's a Government conspiracy I tell you!

(12-06-2021, 11:37 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: variants.jpg]

It's a Government conspiracy I tell you!

This myth took no time to bust.

Nearly 100% of COVID cases are the Delta variant. Omicron accounts for a tiny percentage currently.

(12-05-2021, 11:31 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Cool. I'll take Nothing for $1000, Alex.

Which is why it should not be said that the precautions don't work, but that that they can't work. Too many simply won't for it to be effective, even those who know better.