Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(12-12-2021, 09:34 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 09:23 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Proceed.
Good lord dude. 

Maybe you should take a break. You guys are just running in circles.

They can't help themselves.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

OMICRON!!!!

Ahhhh sniffles!!!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

My Brother just spent 6 days in the hospital with the latest COVID variant. They had him on an oxygen therapy to help with with breathing and lung function. He's OK now and at home so it was relitively mild. I'm going to use his own words to describe what it was like..... He told me, and this is a direct quote, "Ive had worse Hangovers" Unquote so..... Maybe this entire thing is not as bad as they (The Government and Fauci tell us) claim........
[Image: review.jpg]

(12-13-2021, 02:22 AM)The Drifter Wrote: My Brother just spent 6 days in the hospital with the latest COVID variant. They had him on an oxygen therapy to help with with breathing and lung function. He's OK now and at home so it was relitively mild. I'm going to use his own words to describe what it was like..... He told me, and this is a direct quote, "Ive had worse Hangovers" Unquote so..... Maybe this entire thing is not as bad as they (The Government and Fauci tell us) claim........

He's soft if he needed hospitalization and oxygen.  He should face Omicron head on.  Not take the Democrat path of going to hospital.

You now know what you can buy him for Christmas.......a skirt.

(12-13-2021, 03:16 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 02:22 AM)The Drifter Wrote: My Brother just spent 6 days in the hospital with the latest COVID variant. They had him on an oxygen therapy to help with with breathing and lung function. He's OK now and at home so it was relitively mild. I'm going to use his own words to describe what it was like..... He told me, and this is a direct quote, "Ive had worse Hangovers" Unquote so..... Maybe this entire thing is not as bad as they (The Government and Fauci tell us) claim........

He's soft if he needed hospitalization and oxygen.  He should face Omicron head on.  Not take the Democrat path of going to hospital.

My Brother is FAR from soft. He's a project manager for a very large Masonary firm and he bust his [BLEEP] every [BLEEP] day. I know for a fact you wouldn't call him soft to his face, he'd kick your [BLEEP] in to next month. You key Board warriors really piss me off.

(12-13-2021, 04:47 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 03:16 AM)captivating Wrote: He's soft if he needed hospitalization and oxygen.  He should face Omicron head on.  Not take the Democrat path of going to hospital.

My Brother is FAR from soft. He's a project manager for a very large Masonary firm and he bust his [BLEEP] every [BLEEP] day. I know for a fact you wouldn't call him soft to his face, he'd kick your [BLEEP] in to next month. You key Board warriors really piss me off.

Don't feed the foreign trolls.

Glad your brother is alright.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 09:11 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-13-2021, 08:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 04:47 AM)The Drifter Wrote: My Brother is FAR from soft. He's a project manager for a very large Masonary firm and he bust his [BLEEP] every [BLEEP] day. I know for a fact you wouldn't call him soft to his face, he'd kick your [BLEEP] in to next month. You key Board warriors really piss me off.

Don't feed the foreign trolls.

Glad your brother is alright.

Thank You StroudCrowd1. He's out and in contact with people everyday with the duties of his job. It took 2 years for it to finally get him but like he said to me, I've had worse hangovers. I'm just glad he kept his sense of humor over the whole ordel.

He's been hospitalized for a week for a hangover? Really, the cognative dissonance in that post is another of the examples I was talking about. Man, it's ok to admit that it made him really sick and he's over it now. I'm glad he's better.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-13-2021, 04:47 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 03:16 AM)captivating Wrote: He's soft if he needed hospitalization and oxygen.  He should face Omicron head on.  Not take the Democrat path of going to hospital.

Your brother was in hospital for SIX days and needed OXYGEN and you still think covid is nothing.  How dumb can you be?

(12-13-2021, 04:12 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 04:47 AM)The Drifter Wrote: My Brother is FAR from soft. He's a project manager for a very large Masonary firm and he bust his [BLEEP] every [BLEEP] day. I know for a fact you wouldn't call him soft to his face, he'd kick your [BLEEP] in to next month. You key Board warriors really piss me off.

Your brother was in hospital for SIX days and needed OXYGEN and you still think covid is nothing.  How dumb can you be?

The following is what my Brother posted on Facebook about the whole COVID thing so, I'm taking him at his word since he experienced it 1st hand. And as far as being dumb, like I posted in the past about COVID, I have a friend that works in the Bio-Medical field specifically dealling with the so called "COVID Pandemic". Being the fact that I've known, and trusted him for ovber 40 years now, I'll take his word and my brother's word over the Governments word.

I got a sexy visitor today [Image: 1f970.png]
I guess should expand on my post.
Candy and I both got Covid after Thanksgiving. One day of fever and two fatigue. Went on meds and was getting better. Then I stopped sleeping as a result of my oxygen levels dropping. I had a massive headache on Tuesday morning and went for a ambulance ride. I was put on 6 liters of oxygen and a 5 day treatment iv of Remdesivir. Oxygen is down to 2 liters today. Levels are staying up now. Will go off oxygen tonight and probably home tomorrow.
With this hospital stay, This hasn’t really been that bad. No fevers, coughing fits, no loss of taste or smell. Never felt like I was dying. Just fatigue.
It took two years to get me. And I’ll be just fine. This is just my personal experience with Covid.
I talked to the nurses about vaccines. If I decide to do that I should wait 2-3 months. I’ve never been either anti or pro vaccine and I’m still not. Everyone should do what is best for them. Vaccinated people are not heroes and unvaccinated people are not criminals.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Then, I got this shirt in the mail today so.... That enough should tell you exactly how I feel about this entire COVID thing and all the BS the Government, The CDC and Dr Fauci are spreading

[Image: IMG_0085.JPG]

Japan Study — Vaccines pose 7X times higher death risk than Covid for young people…

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vaccin...erts-warn/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Welp i havent died yet cause of getting vaxed..neither has anyonr ik either who is younger or same age as me

We had a spike in cases today..around 800 for our state

Mainly large number cause cases were in clubs

Finally got my exemption. Good for a while but they will reviewing again next year. With FL laws though, it's even easier now and natural immunity is covered with a PPE or testing options.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2021, 10:14 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: brainwashed.jpg]

[Image: Q3.jpg]

(12-14-2021, 10:00 AM)The Drifter Wrote: TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: brainwashed.jpg]

[Image: Q3.jpg]

Do you know how much tax money was spent treating Covid last year?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2021, 02:47 PM by americus 2.0.)

My mom was advised by her PCP to not get the booster shot since she's had some reactions to the Covid vaccine. Specifically when she got her shingles vaccine and had a nasty reaction she has never had before and she gets this shot every year.

She has had other reactions, or side effects, that could be linked to her autoimmune disorders (2), the RXs she takes for those disorders, or just general side effects due to her age and the nature of the mRNA vaccine. She's on the fence about whether she's glad she got it or wished she hadn't. Some of the reactions are ones that have compounded issues she already had and has lived with for years. Her words were, "I think it changed things and not for the better." BUT I don't know how she would have fared if she'd gotten the Delta variant. We're 99.9% sure she had the very first variant in Jan/Feb 2020 because she had the signs and symptoms, we just didn't know it at the time, and she she recovered without incident. Delta is/was another animal.

I guess it's a crapshoot. You either deal with what the vaccine does to you or you deal with what the virus does to you. Either way. it's a personal choice and one that should be considered on a personal level between you and your doctor.

(12-14-2021, 02:46 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My mom was advised by her PCP to not get the booster shot since she's had some reactions to the Covid vaccine. Specifically when she got her shingles vaccine and had a nasty reaction she has never had before and she gets this shot every year.

I'm shocked her doctor said that, the doctor must truly care and is starting to read the actual facts.

I know people with heart problems and even one younger person with myocardities already that have been told by their doctors that they should get the vaccine. I guess if your heart is already damaged what's some more damage going to do.

(12-14-2021, 03:31 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 02:46 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My mom was advised by her PCP to not get the booster shot since she's had some reactions to the Covid vaccine. Specifically when she got her shingles vaccine and had a nasty reaction she has never had before and she gets this shot every year.

I'm shocked her doctor said that, the doctor must truly care and is starting to read the actual facts.

I know people with heart problems and even one younger person with myocardities already that have been told by their doctors that they should get the vaccine. I guess if your heart is already damaged what's some more damage going to do.

Yeah I was surprised too. Especially since the doctor is part of the medical network here that is totally out of control on several levels not including Covid.

Wow...

Dr. Peter McCullough explains to Joe Rogan, that in order to make people more willing to take the Covid vaccine, there was a concerted effort to not have a protocol for Covid treatment. https://t.co/Ueb3ppjQOF

(12-14-2021, 08:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow...

Dr. Peter McCullough explains to Joe Rogan, that in order to make people more willing to take the Covid vaccine, there was a concerted effort to not have a protocol for Covid treatment. https://t.co/Ueb3ppjQOF

Feel free to take his advice and gargle bleach.