Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(12-14-2021, 10:04 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 08:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow...

Dr. Peter McCullough explains to Joe Rogan, that in order to make people more willing to take the Covid vaccine, there was a concerted effort to not have a protocol for Covid treatment. https://t.co/Ueb3ppjQOF

Feel free to take his advice and gargle bleach.

The advice of a cardiologist?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just from my experience, had some bad reactions (heart related) for a few weeks after taking the 2nd dose of Pfizer. Started consulting with a Cardiologist and about to undergo a series of test to make sure everything is ok.

According to him, I'm not the only one with these symptoms and he’s seeing plenty that have come in with odd heart or chest related reactions

(12-14-2021, 10:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 10:04 PM)captivating Wrote: Feel free to take his advice and gargle bleach.

The advice of a cardiologist?

The guy being sued by Baylor for lying about his credentials?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021, 03:42 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tell me again how this Vaccine works???????

CDC: Only 21% Of Omicron Cases Occurred In Unvaccinated People

About eight out of 10 people who have caught the Omicron variant of COVID-19 were fully vaccinated, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cdc-only-...5IpnvUAosw

And This Is A Legitimate Question That NEEDS To Be Answered.......

[Image: cdc.png]
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Sample size of 43.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021, 09:36 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-15-2021, 01:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 10:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The advice of a cardiologist?

The guy being sued by Baylor for lying about his credentials?

Are you implying anybody being sued cannot have their opinion trusted? He is literally a doctor.

(12-15-2021, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 01:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The guy being sued by Baylor for lying about his credentials?

Are you implying anybody being sued cannot have their opinion trusted? He is literally a doctor

A guy who inflates his credentials and offers contrarian advice to the point that a highly respected institution sues him to force him to disassociate with them should not be trusted. He's literally being sued by other doctors because of his misinformation.

Do you trust Urban Meyer because he's literally an NFL football coach?

A huge Israeli study shows natural Covid immunity is far superior to the vaccine-generated kind

mRNA vaccine protection from Covid is far weaker than natural immunity and declines very fast, according to a new study of almost 6 million people in Israel.

During the summer Covid wave, more than 140,000 Israelis who had been vaccinated but not received a booster shot became infected with Covid. Put another way, in just two months, about 1 out of every 20 vaccinated Israelis became infected with Sars-Cov-2.

Natural immunity - the protection following infection and recovery - lasts much longer, the study shows.

Link - https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urge...tudy-shows
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-15-2021, 09:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you implying anybody being sued cannot have their opinion trusted? He is literally a doctor

A guy who inflates his credentials and offers contrarian advice to the point that a highly respected institution sues him to force him to disassociate with them should not be trusted. He's literally being sued by other doctors because of his misinformation.

My opinion of Urban doesn't change the fact that he is an NFL coach.  

Anyway, the Federal government and social media have not helped their case at all to squash theories like this. They both have gone out of their way to suppress information on therapeutics that work. By "work", I am simply using layman's logic that the people who used them are still alive.

I don't think it is far fetched to believe there is some merit to his statement that if therapeutics were promoted more, vaccine hesitation would be even worse than it is now.

(12-15-2021, 02:31 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Tell me again how this Vaccine works???????

About eight out of 10 people who have caught the Omicron variant of COVID-19 were fully vaccinated, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Other than it being a small sample size, this is probably anecdotal evidence that the preventative measures (masking, distancing, etc.) do work and are effective if followed, and that natural immunity for some is still providing great protection.  I would guess that those who are vaxxed have gone on with their lives following none of those preventative protocols, while some of those who are unvaxxed either have natural immunity doing them well, or are still distancing/masking and taking those precautions pretty seriously.

We already knowing the vaccine doesn't completely eliminate getting it or spreading it, so, really I don't think we have anymore questions that need to be answered.  As long as these people continue to have mild symptoms, then everything would appear to be working.

(12-15-2021, 10:54 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 02:31 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Tell me again how this Vaccine works???????

Other than it being a small sample size, this is probably anecdotal evidence that the preventative measures (masking, distancing, etc.) do work and are effective if followed, and that natural immunity for some is still providing great protection.  I would guess that those who are vaxxed have gone on with their lives following none of those preventative protocols, while some of those who are unvaxxed either have natural immunity doing them well, or are still distancing/masking and taking those precautions pretty seriously.

We already knowing the vaccine doesn't completely eliminate getting it or spreading it, so, really I don't think we have anymore questions that need to be answered.  As long as these people continue to have mild symptoms, then everything would appear to be working.
The pure bloods, GMO free bloods, unvaccinated showed no symptoms of infection. The vaccinated had mild symptoms.

Something like 33% had their boosters.

Definitely looks like it's working worse than your immune system works.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(12-15-2021, 10:54 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:

Just ignore the thousands and thousands of people negatively impacted or killed by the poison er vaccine... Do that and what you say is correct
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-15-2021, 10:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 09:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: A guy who inflates his credentials and offers contrarian advice to the point that a highly respected institution sues him to force him to disassociate with them should not be trusted. He's literally being sued by other doctors because of his misinformation.

My opinion of Urban doesn't change the fact that he is an NFL coach.  

Anyway, the Federal government and social media have not helped their case at all to squash theories like this. They both have gone out of their way to suppress information on therapeutics that work. By "work", I am simply using layman's logic that the people who used them are still alive.

I don't think it is far fetched to believe there is some merit to his statement that if therapeutics were promoted more, vaccine hesitation would be even worse than it is now.

It's an ethics violation to promote treatments like HCQ that don't work. They aren't therapeutic, they're of no benefit.

(12-15-2021, 11:05 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 10:54 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Other than it being a small sample size, this is probably anecdotal evidence that the preventative measures (masking, distancing, etc.) do work and are effective if followed, and that natural immunity for some is still providing great protection.  I would guess that those who are vaxxed have gone on with their lives following none of those preventative protocols, while some of those who are unvaxxed either have natural immunity doing them well, or are still distancing/masking and taking those precautions pretty seriously.

Just ignore the thousands and thousands of people negatively impacted or killed by the poison er vaccine... Do that and what you say is correct

Sure, but you also can't ignore the hundreds and hundreds of thousands killed by COVID complications, or the thousands and thousands of people negatively impacted with serious long haul COVID complications, either.

(12-15-2021, 11:26 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 11:05 AM)Ronster Wrote: Just ignore the thousands and thousands of people negatively impacted or killed by the poison er vaccine... Do that and what you say is correct

Sure, but you also can't ignore the hundreds and hundreds of thousands killed by COVID complications, or the thousands and thousands of people negatively impacted with serious long haul COVID complications, either.

You haven't read enough of his posts if you believe that to be true.

(12-15-2021, 11:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 11:26 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Sure, but you also can't ignore the hundreds and hundreds of thousands killed by COVID complications, or the thousands and thousands of people negatively impacted with serious long haul COVID complications, either.

You haven't read enough of his posts if you believe that to be true.

Lol

(12-15-2021, 12:29 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 11:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You haven't read enough of his posts if you believe that to be true.
Lol

LOL all you want. I have natural immunity. There is no way in hell that they are jabbing me or my family. Covid has a 99% survival rate. Why anyone would put experimental drugs in their body with those kind of numbers is beyond me. Also, those so called covid numbers are not to be trusted and everyone that has been paying attention knows that. Why are governments pushing a vaccine for a sickness with a 99% survival rate?

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021, 02:00 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

With seemingly half the league getting COVID this week, will the NFL adjust their guidelines now that their overall product is being impacted? I am fairly confident safety is on the top on the minds of all NFL execs.

(12-15-2021, 12:54 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 12:29 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Lol

LOL all you want. I have natural immunity. There is no way in hell that they are jabbing me or my family. Covid has a 99% survival rate. Why anyone would put experimental drugs in their body with those kind of numbers is beyond me. Also, those so called covid numbers are not to be trusted and everyone that has been paying attention knows that. Why are governments pushing a vaccine for a sickness with a 99% survival rate?

I said natural immunity is good, and also, no one is forcing you to get it.  You are assuming a lot from my post.  It is funny and I will continue to LOL because you become completely irrational on the subject.  Neither of your responses to my posts have anything to do with what I was originally responding to.

(12-15-2021, 02:08 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 12:54 PM)Ronster Wrote: LOL all you want. I have natural immunity. There is no way in hell that they are jabbing me or my family. Covid has a 99% survival rate. Why anyone would put experimental drugs in their body with those kind of numbers is beyond me. Also, those so called covid numbers are not to be trusted and everyone that has been paying attention knows that. Why are governments pushing a vaccine for a sickness with a 99% survival rate?

I said natural immunity is good, and also, no one is forcing you to get it.  You are assuming a lot from my post.  It is funny and I will continue to LOL because you become completely irrational on the subject.  Neither of your responses to my posts have anything to do with what I was originally responding to.
Woooo buddy.

You are in for a treat.