Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(12-30-2021, 01:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 01:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: Omicron is flu-like, dude.

You are part of the problem. Never forget that.

What'd I do? Vote for someone you don't like, or was it something else? Are you part of the problem too? How do you know?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1. Cloth masks are ineffective against omicron (Leanna Wen, CNN);
2. The vaccinated can spread and get covid;
3. The death rate is comparable to the flu (Chris Hayes);
4. Many people are entering hospitals with covid, not from covid (Fauci);
5. Natural immunity is a reason omicron hasn't been as virulent (Fauci);
6. We have to take into account societal needs, not just spread prevention (CDC);
7. The asymptomatic should not be tested (NFL);
8. We should focus on hospitalizations and deaths, not case rate (Biden);
9. Children are not at risk and schools should remain open;
10. Covid is predominantly an illness affecting the immunocompromised and elderly and we should not shut down society.

Thanks Ben
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-31-2021, 06:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Must watch..

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/stat...Cv3CA&s=19

Malone is a crank.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021, 08:03 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-31-2021, 07:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Malone is a crank.

Didn't he work with Fauchi and is the inventor of mRNA technology.

(12-31-2021, 07:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 07:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Malone is a crank.

Didn't he work with Fauchi and is the inventor of mRNA technology.

No, he embellishes his contribution while downplaying or ignoring the more important contributions of Kati Kariko.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Does he? Or is that what you've heard about him? How many hours have you listened to him? I listened to him on a podcast one time, and he didn't seem to be grandstanding at all. In fact, I thought he was humble about his role with mRNA technology. I mean, there's always the chance he was just feeling humble that day. That said, he brought up some really good points, many of which are coming to fruition. It's the same thing with Peter McCullough... I don't agree with everything they say, but they aren't just looney tunes. They have some points worth considering. At some point, you need to start recognizing it's the "quacks" who have been more correct about this virus and, to a lesser degree, this vaccine. On that note, it's probably a good time to talk about the release emails that show coordinated efforts to silence anyone critical of the CDC's main position. Fauci is a turd of the highest order, and we should be investigating the mechanisms used to "destroy" narratives that don't jive with the government's official position.

(12-31-2021, 07:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Malone is a crank.

Are you confirming that everything he said about a hospital profiting from a COVID patient is false?

(12-31-2021, 08:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 07:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Malone is a crank.

Are you confirming that everything he said about a hospital profiting from a COVID patient is false?

It's more complicated than what he's saying, and his perspective is colored by the ax he's been grinding against the Establishment since he believes they wronged him. All reimbursement is based on diagnosis, Covid pays more than Pneumonia but there is no evidence that hospitals are inflating diagnosis to get paid.

OK, a Muscian friend of mine justn posted this on Facebook.... It seems that mask mandates went in to effect again in my town as of 5pm and he's supposed to have a gig tonight so... to say he's a tad pisses in an understatement.....

Did you hear Kai Hagan call that kid an idiot last night? Why would everybody keep reelecting or electing anybody of that level of arrogance is beyond me. If we don’t get to play tonight I’m going to the health department Monday and requesting $2000 for my me and my bandmates. Those damn People have been messing my damn life for 2 years now. This has to stop.  if the damn masks and vaccines work so [BLEEP] good, why is California, the highest vaccinated state in America, also have the most cases? Because the [BLEEP] doesn’t work. Stupid arrogant [BLEEP]. Yeah I’m a little upset today. I’m gonna be more upset if I get a phone call says we can’t play.
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

(12-31-2021, 08:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 08:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you confirming that everything he said about a hospital profiting from a COVID patient is false?

It's more complicated than what he's saying, and his perspective is colored by the ax he's been grinding against the Establishment since he believes they wronged him. All reimbursement is based on diagnosis, Covid pays more than Pneumonia but there is no evidence that hospitals are inflating diagnosis to get paid.

Who's collecting the evidence? 

As for Malone, I concede that the man might have an ax to grind, but it doesn't mean he's wrong.

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021, 11:49 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Mass Formation Psychosis has occurred. This doctor makes a lot of sense.

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/stat...UDEIw&s=19

(12-31-2021, 11:20 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 08:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's more complicated than what he's saying, and his perspective is colored by the ax he's been grinding against the Establishment since he believes they wronged him. All reimbursement is based on diagnosis, Covid pays more than Pneumonia but there is no evidence that hospitals are inflating diagnosis to get paid.

Who's collecting the evidence? 

As for Malone, I concede that the man might have an ax to grind, but it doesn't mean he's wrong.

The RAC auditors who are paid on commission to find reimbursement fraud and dont have any restrictions on their power to require cooperation and compliance. And his ax means that he's doing his damndest to poison the well to undercut those who he believes wronged him.

(12-31-2021, 11:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Mass Formation Psychosis  has occurred. This doctor makes a lot of sense.

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/stat...UDEIw&s=19

Now the virologist is a cultural psychiatrist. Amazing how this pandemic has made instant experts out of everyone regardless of their actual field.

(12-31-2021, 08:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 08:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you confirming that everything he said about a hospital profiting from a COVID patient is false?

Mayo was doing it in 2020 and part of 2021 (my daughter and son in law work there). The medical group my wife is a provider for did it until just recently. Im not sure about any other hospitals, but these are my personal experiences.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-01-2022, 02:58 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 08:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's more complicated than what he's saying, and his perspective is colored by the ax he's been grinding against the Establishment since he believes they wronged him. All reimbursement is based on diagnosis, Covid pays more than Pneumonia but there is no evidence that hospitals are inflating diagnosis to get paid.

Mayo was doing it in 2020 and part of 2021 (my daughter and son in law work there). The medical group my wife is a provider for did it until just recently. Im not sure about any other hospitals, but these are my personal experiences.

To be clear, you're saying that medical providers were submitting claims that stated patients had Covid who did not? Wonderful, here's some information that will help.

https://www.medicare.gov/forms-help-reso...3%2D4227).

The whistleblower reward is significant, ya'll could be set for life.

You just moved the goal posts. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that hospitals are LYING about who has Covid. I think they are saying they are benefitting by tying anything they can to Covid, which can be anything from labeling a cancer related death to Covid (because a person has Covid) or linking a stroke or heart condition to Covid (because a person had Covid). We don't have the same, strict policies for the vaccines, because it is profitable to attach the Covid label to a death or disease, and not profitable to do the same for the vaccine. Or pneumonia. Or the flu.

(01-01-2022, 10:05 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You just moved the goal posts. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that hospitals are LYING about who has Covid. I think they are saying they are benefitting by tying anything they can to Covid, which can be anything from labeling a cancer related death to Covid (because a person has Covid) or linking a stroke or heart condition to Covid (because a person had Covid). We don't have the same, strict policies for the vaccines, because it is profitable to attach the Covid label to a death or disease, and not profitable to do the same for the vaccine. Or pneumonia. Or the flu.

No, what you are describing is exactly lying and it's fraud. Coding integrity and fraud prevention is always top of the list for the OIG; you screw around with that like you suggest and they fine you, jail you, and potentially banish you from participation in the health care industry. They also punish by extrapolation, which means they don't have to prove every instance of fraud, just a pattern, at which point they then apply the penalty to your entire claims history. A call to that hotline I posted with anything resembling actual evidence of claims fraud and you'll wish it was just the IRS that showed up at your door. This idea that doctors are just sending claims with whatever they want on it to make money isn't exclusive to Covid and it's something the regulators take very seriously.

(01-01-2022, 10:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 10:05 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You just moved the goal posts. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that hospitals are LYING about who has Covid. I think they are saying they are benefitting by tying anything they can to Covid, which can be anything from labeling a cancer related death to Covid (because a person has Covid) or linking a stroke or heart condition to Covid (because a person had Covid). We don't have the same, strict policies for the vaccines, because it is profitable to attach the Covid label to a death or disease, and not profitable to do the same for the vaccine. Or pneumonia. Or the flu.

No, what you are describing is exactly lying and it's fraud. Coding integrity and fraud prevention is always top of the list for the OIG; you screw around with that like you suggest and they fine you, jail you, and potentially banish you from participation in the health care industry. They also punish by extrapolation, which means they don't have to prove every instance of fraud, just a pattern, at which point they then apply the penalty to your entire claims history. A call to that hotline I posted with anything resembling actual evidence of claims fraud and you'll wish it was just the IRS that showed up at your door. This idea that doctors are just sending claims with whatever they want on it to make money isn't exclusive to Covid and it's something the regulators take very seriously.
It's not fraud if they get a positive test, i.e. test enough with a high cycle count and eventually everyone will test positive. All the rules and regulations were being ignored and blessed to put covid on anything with a positive test or even suspected positive and it was coming from administration and the government.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

First Case of 'Flurona,' Flu & COVID-19, Detected in Israel

A woman in Israel has been admitted to the hospital with a rare infection of both COVID-19 and influenza, which is being dubbed "flurona."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fluron...y8-qKxovgI
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Oh, the flu is back?