Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(01-07-2022, 02:57 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 01:20 PM)Ronster Wrote: You can’t have it both ways bro, either mandates work or they don’t. Think about it, and if it doesn’t make sense for one then it doesn’t make sense for anyone.

You are truly a great thinker.  I am in awe of your ability to distill so many different scenarios into a single yes or no answer.

Thank you, thinking is something that too few people do these days, I mean you should know; with all the parroting you do, one could make the assumption that thinking is not important to you.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2022, 09:43 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My biggest worry is I travel overseas in a couple of weeks and have to show a negative test taken within 48 hours of departure to fly. This new strain is so contagious it seems like everyone is going to contract it. I’m already starting to progressively self-quarantine.
Just do a rapid test. Unless you have the virus at a contagious level, you should test negative.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Maybe I’m crazy, maybe I’m tough, or maybe I didn’t think it was bad enough. Months back an employee and I felt like [BLEEP], just not [BLEEP] enough to not work. Never tested. I’ve had a cold recently, turns out the same employee did as well same time I did. Never got tested since I felt no need. With what I’m reading, seems like we both possibly could’ve gotten the Rona but never realized it. And if so, is it THAT bad nowadays? Honest questions. I’ve kinda quite keeping up on this crap. Not to make light of people who’ve lost family over it. I don’t mean that at all

(01-07-2022, 07:47 PM)Jags Wrote: Maybe I’m crazy, maybe I’m tough, or maybe I didn’t think it was bad enough. Months back an employee and I felt like [BLEEP], just not [BLEEP] enough to not work. Never tested. I’ve had a cold recently, turns out the same employee did as well same time I did. Never got tested since I felt no need. With what I’m reading, seems like we both possibly could’ve gotten the Rona but never realized it. And if so, is it THAT bad nowadays? Honest questions. I’ve kinda quite keeping up on this crap. Not to make light of people who’ve lost family over it. I don’t mean that at all
It's continued to get weaker. At this point it is lesser than the flu for most people. Some people could be effected differently based on their body and lifestyle. Deaths and hospitalizations are way down even though everyone is testing positive.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

If you listened or heard any of the arguments at the Supreme Court today, 3 liberal justices need to be banned from Twitter and Facebook for spreading misinformation and probably should resign for how stupid they are. At best they are clueless and at worst they are openly spreading lies. No one called them on it either.

They were also discussing whether mandates could stop covid or not but that shouldn't matter and they should have called them on it. The constitution says it's not a federal power, there is no exception for emergencies.

(01-08-2022, 09:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden administration guidance prioritizes race in administering COVID drugs | Fox News

Anything for a vote, I guess.

I guess Biden is also going for the elderly, obese, pregnant, chronic kidney diseased, diabetics, and cardiovascular diseased as well.

(01-09-2022, 12:56 AM)captivating Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 09:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden administration guidance prioritizes race in administering COVID drugs | Fox News

Anything for a vote, I guess.

I guess Biden is also going for the elderly, obese, pregnant, chronic kidney diseased, diabetics, and cardiovascular diseased as well.

Kamala Harris, is that you?

The Project Veritas docs from DARPA show that in 4/2020 they new ivermectin and HCQ was curative all/most phases of the virus.

(01-11-2022, 02:31 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The Project Veritas docs from DARPA show that in 4/2020 they new ivermectin and HCQ was curative all/most phases of the virus.

So the US of A is responsible for COVID.

(01-11-2022, 02:57 AM)captivating Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 02:31 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The Project Veritas docs from DARPA show that in 4/2020 they new ivermectin and HCQ was curative all/most phases of the virus.

So the US of A is responsible for COVID.

If you’re just gonna troll, at least get better at it. Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Oh great, ANOTHER variant is coming out, its called

Anothercon...

good grief, when will it ever end?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-11-2022, 12:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: Oh great, ANOTHER variant is coming out, its called

Anothercon...

good grief, when will it ever end?

About 2 more years from now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Here's a little bit of perspective about this entire covid thing.......

For a small amount of perspective at this moment, imagine you were born in 1900. When you are 14, World War I starts, and ends on your 18th birthday with 22 million people killed. Later in the year, a Spanish Flu epidemic hits the planet and runs until you are 20. Fifty million people die from it in those two years. Yes, 50 million.
When you're 29, the Great Depression begins. Unemployment hits 25%, global GDP drops 27%. That runs until you are 33. The country nearly collapses along with the world economy. When you turn 39, World War II starts. You aren’t even over the hill yet.
When you're 41, the United States is fully pulled into WWII. Between your 39th and 45th birthday, 75 million people perish in the war and the Holocaust kills six million. At 52, the Korean War starts and five million perish.
At 64 the Vietnam War begins, and it doesn’t end for many years. Four million people die in that conflict. Approaching your 62nd birthday you have the Cuban Missile Crisis, a tipping point in the Cold War. Life on our planet, as we know it, could well have ended. Great leaders prevented that from happening.
As you turn 75, the Vietnam War finally ends. Think of everyone on the planet born in 1900. How do you survive all of that? A kid in 1985 didn’t think their 85 year old grandparent understood how hard school was. Yet those grandparents (and now great grandparents) survived through everything listed above.
Perspective is an amazing art. Let’s try and keep things in perspective. Let’s be smart, help each other out, and we will get through this. In the history of the world, there has never been a storm that lasted. This too, shall pass.
[Image: review.jpg]

Fauci gets called out for attacking scientist that disagree with him.

This FAKE "doctor" needs to be in JAIL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h-1S8oKPF4&t=85s

(01-11-2022, 03:14 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Here's a little bit of perspective about this entire covid thing.......

For a small amount of perspective at this moment, imagine you were born in 1900. When you are 14, World War I starts, and ends on your 18th birthday with 22 million people killed. Later in the year, a Spanish Flu epidemic hits the planet and runs until you are 20. Fifty million people die from it in those two years. Yes, 50 million.
When you're 29, the Great Depression begins. Unemployment hits 25%, global GDP drops 27%. That runs until you are 33. The country nearly collapses along with the world economy. When you turn 39, World War II starts. You aren’t even over the hill yet.
When you're 41, the United States is fully pulled into WWII. Between your 39th and 45th birthday, 75 million people perish in the war and the Holocaust kills six million. At 52, the Korean War starts and five million perish.
At 64 the Vietnam War begins, and it doesn’t end for many years. Four million people die in that conflict. Approaching your 62nd birthday you have the Cuban Missile Crisis, a tipping point in the Cold War. Life on our planet, as we know it, could well have ended. Great leaders prevented that from happening.
As you turn 75, the Vietnam War finally ends. Think of everyone on the planet born in 1900. How do you survive all of that? A kid in 1985 didn’t think their 85 year old grandparent understood how hard school was. Yet those grandparents (and now great grandparents) survived through everything listed above.
Perspective is an amazing art. Let’s try and keep things in perspective. Let’s be smart, help each other out, and we will get through this. In the history of the world, there has never been a storm that lasted. This too, shall pass.

If you were born in the USA in 1900 your life expectancy was 46 years. If you're the person in that story of yours then you survived mostly through luck and the mid to late 20th century advances in medicine (primarily antibiotics).
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

My husband thinks he might have had omicron last Thursday but like the first time he had it, he only felt really bad for about 24-36 hours. His symptoms were a nasty headache, no appetite, body aches and no energy. He never got tested because he only felt bad the one day and didn't think about it. 

Today I have a pretty horrific headache that started a few hours ago, a sore throat, and my sinuses hurt so bad my ears and my jaw hurts. No other symptoms. 

I had plans to hit the gym and the grocery store. Now it looks like I'm ordering groceries online and chillin' with my cat. If I still feel like this or worse in the morning I'll find my way to the doctor to get tested. 

I still find it fascinating that a virus can affect people in very different ways.

(01-11-2022, 03:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband thinks he might have had omicron last Thursday but like the first time he had it, he only felt really bad for about 24-36 hours. His symptoms were a nasty headache, no appetite, body aches and no energy. He never got tested because he only felt bad the one day and didn't think about it. 

Today I have a pretty horrific headache that started a few hours ago, a sore throat, and my sinuses hurt so bad my ears and my jaw hurts. No other symptoms. 

I had plans to hit the gym and the grocery store. Now it looks like I'm ordering groceries online and chillin' with my cat. If I still feel like this or worse in the morning I'll find my way to the doctor to get tested. 

I still find it fascinating that a virus can affect people in very different ways.

I'm glad he's past it, hopefully you'll be the same in a day or two as well.

(01-11-2022, 03:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 03:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband thinks he might have had omicron last Thursday but like the first time he had it, he only felt really bad for about 24-36 hours. His symptoms were a nasty headache, no appetite, body aches and no energy. He never got tested because he only felt bad the one day and didn't think about it. 

I'm glad he's past it, hopefully you'll be the same in a day or two as well.

Thanks!

Truths Come Out: 75% of Deaths Were People with ‘At Least Four Comorbidities’

The Biden administration’s default to “science” in order to justify every overreaching and abusive mandate is finally failing them. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) chief Dr. Rochelle Walensky has been on a media tour with some legitimate statistical and scientific information.

https://joepags.com/news/truths-come-out...HH6HE4zkJY
[Image: review.jpg]