Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

Pats getting stomped here.

Pour it on Buffalo

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why couldn’t we get these Pats when we were in the playoffs???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Allen is slicing them up and it's great to see. Suck it New England.

(01-15-2022, 10:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why couldn’t we get these Pats when we were in the playoffs???

"Myles Jack was down, right? Right?"

[Image: referees_001-16_9.jpg?width=3000&height=...&auto=webp]

Been an absolute clinic and it's against a Bill Belichick Defense.
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/14...1405105157

(01-15-2022, 10:34 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Been an absolute clinic and it's against a Bill Belichick Defense.
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/14...1405105157

Exactly. The Bills have been brilliant. Pats just cant stop them. Need to being extra guys to stop the run or Allen and they get burnt deep, leave guys in coverage and Allen is beating them with his legs.

Beating Belichick at his own game.

(01-15-2022, 10:21 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 10:14 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Wow...this Bills game  reminds me when the Jags sent Shula into retirement.

When was that?

My bad was thinking of 1999 and it was Dan Marino.  Score was 62-7.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

a good old fashioned beatdown

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2022, 10:50 PM by SeldomRite. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2022, 10:42 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 10:21 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: When was that?

My bad was thinking of 1999 and it was Dan Marino.  Score was 62-7.

Ah. This is a pretty bad beating, but I don't think it's that bad so far.

Still, it's too bad there isn't a way for the mods to make it so a poster can only see a certain thread. All the guys who have been slurping after Mac Jones jock don't seem too eager to discuss his performance so far, would be hilarious if they could only see and participate in this thread.

Good for the Bengals for winning a playoff game for the first time in 31 years. Joe Burrow has done a nice job this year with them. The Bills are laying it on the Patriots right now. I could see them continuing to keep up this dominant performance and getting this win.

(01-15-2022, 10:49 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 10:42 PM)Jag149 Wrote: My bad was thinking of 1999 and it was Dan Marino.  Score was 62-7.

Ah. This is a pretty bad beating, but I don't think it's that bad so far.

Still, it's too bad there isn't a way for the mods to make it so a poster can only see a certain thread. All the guys who have been slurping after Mac Jones jock don't seem too eager to discuss his performance so far, would be hilarious if they could only see and participate in this thread.

Well Jones hasn't played to bad so far, that interception in the end zone was a great play by the defense. He couldn't have thrown that ball any better. Well, the fake spike play was a disaster but what the hey...lol

(01-15-2022, 10:53 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 10:49 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Ah. This is a pretty bad beating, but I don't think it's that bad so far.

Well Jones hasn't played to bad so far, that interception in the end zone was a great play by the defense. He couldn't have thrown that ball any better. Well, the fake spike play was a disaster but what the hey...lol

Even if he had gotten a TD earlier he'd be down three scores and looking like another Matt Flynn.

Coach b is going to be in a bad mood

NFL could have come out and really put a slow down of this by admitting a mistake was made, instead they decide to double down on this bull [BLEEP].

Millions of people saw and heard that whistle get blown before the catch was made.. You aren't fooling anybody.
https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/1482545223888773123

Lol.

MVP Jones strikes again!!

Its always the QB's fault right? Needed more touch and should have been right on the numbers.

Reminder: The Patriots beat us 50-10. We beat the Bills 9-6.

Kinda hilarious given the outcome here.

(01-15-2022, 10:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: NFL could have come out and really put a slow down of this by admitting a mistake was made, instead they decide to double down on this bull [BLEEP].

Millions of people saw and heard that whistle get blown before the catch was made.. You aren't fooling anybody.
https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/1482545223888773123

Your so right. I mean there is clear as day video showing the whistle being blown before the catch yet this is what they come out with?

Makes it seem like they have something to hide rather than it being an error.

(01-15-2022, 11:03 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Reminder: The Patriots beat us 50-10. We beat the Bills 9-6.

I think about 3/4 of the team was on ir or covid list that game. Congrats to the pats, they'll still be watching the Superbowl from home like most people.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2022, 11:08 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2022, 11:03 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Reminder: The Patriots beat us 50-10. We beat the Bills 9-6.

Bills O-line is owning so far. They said the first TD pass took almost 10 seconds.....so I guess the O-line does matter...

This is ridiculous.