Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(01-23-2022, 08:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 07:17 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Im out of quarantine... rest of family did end up catching it as well  apart from my younger sibling

Everyone had different symptoms eith the most common being a bugger all throbbing headache.... chz for the advice everyone provided....

In other news we got some preety crazy protestors down our way, there was 1 bloke wearing and waving around a swatstika...preety immoral

Glad you're doing better. 

What are the protests about? Same thing, different day?

Yep basically same [BLEEP] different day

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This weekend was anti-mandate protests worldwide. Large crowds everywhere today.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2022, 01:08 AM by p_rushing.)

(01-23-2022, 04:31 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 04:12 PM)p_rushing Wrote: You can jump to the whole release was planned if you want. From all the different data points, it's believable that it could be true.

I was referring to the vaccine approval being planned and nothing was going to stop it, even though the data showed at best <1% benefit and actually more people dying or impacted in the vaccine vs control group.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

So what did Trump, Slaoui and Perna have to gain from the vaccine then?

Trump ruins their plans for lock downs until the vaccines come out ... i.e. after the election and hurting Trump. Then wait a few years and Bidn gives a vaccine, people wouldn't have cared what the vaccine did, they would have just taken it.

Trump leaked all the treatments that they are finally admitting worked. Trump tried but science said no you have to take the vaccine. So the warp speed plan forced the vaccine out or the other treatments would have been used. Either way lock downs start to stop in free states.

There is then a lot of conspiracy theories around the timing of the plan and Trump winning forced them to move it up 5 years. Hillary would have kept everything shut down for years. Trump stopped it and forced them to release early. Now people have lost all trust and won't put up with lock downs again.

The theories are becoming true everyday, so who knows. There is a book though detailing with how to rest using covid. They aren't really hiding it so it may not be a conspiracy.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

The truth is leaking EVERYWHERE.. Somehow, "I told you so" is still not strong enough... I swear, so many mindless little lemmings... DO WHAT YOUR TOLD SHEEP!!

https://twitter.com/BreesAnna/status/148...the-day%2F
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2022, 11:02 AM by Norman Mushari. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-24-2022, 10:49 AM)Ronster Wrote: The truth is leaking EVERYWHERE.. Somehow, "I told you so" is still not strong enough... I swear, so many mindless little lemmings... DO WHAT YOUR TOLD SHEEP!!

YOU'RE. It's funny when you call people dumb.
s
;

;

(01-24-2022, 11:01 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 10:49 AM)Ronster Wrote: The truth is leaking EVERYWHERE.. Somehow, "I told you so" is still not strong enough... I swear, so many mindless little lemmings... DO WHAT YOUR TOLD SHEEP!!

https://twitter.com/BreesAnna/status/148...2184146947?. 

The lefts go to insult, YOU MADE A GRAMMITICAL ERROR!!

That's all they got...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

This again?

You are more likely to catch Covid if you are not vaccinated than if you are regardless of strain. 

You are less likely to catch any strain if you are vaccinated and boosted than just vaccinated.

For the vaccinated you are more likely to catch Omicron than other variants when we compare all the variants against each other but in ALL cases that chance is always less than an unvaccinated person. This is the point of what that article that guy sources says, that Omicron is more infectious in both populations but the vaccinated are still far more protected than those not vaccinated.

So quit with this misinformation you keep posting.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-24-2022, 11:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

This again?

You are more likely to catch Covid if you are not vaccinated than if you are regardless of strain. 

You are less likely to catch any strain if you are vaccinated and boosted than just vaccinated.

For the vaccinated you are more likely to catch Omicron than other variants when we compare all the variants against each other but in ALL cases that chance is always less than an unvaccinated person. This is the point of what that article that guy sources says, that Omicron is more infectious in both populations but the vaccinated are still far more protected than those not vaccinated.

You are too invested in the vaccine agenda, you are incapable of an objective view, so in your eyes, if it does not fit YOUR narrative, then it is "misinformation" You never explain whey their data is some how wrong.

But you enthusiastically embrace data that has been proven to be lies and propaganda and yet, you continue to spew..

Lets be fair, your stance has no more credibility than any other position.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2022, 01:02 PM by p_rushing. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-24-2022, 11:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

This again?

Actually that is not correct. Look at the numbers, boosted and vaccinated are actually negative after 1-2 months. The deaths and cases are higher in the vaccinated throughout Europe. They are even stopping the vaccines.

(01-24-2022, 01:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 11:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This again?

Actually that is not correct. Look at the numbers, boosted and vaccinated are actually negative after 1-2 months. The deaths and cases are higher in the vaccinated throughout Europe. They are even stopping the vaccines.

I would like to see hard data for both of your arguments. Can either of you provide?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-24-2022, 01:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 11:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This again?

Where is the data in support of this claim?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I started reading a study out of Scotland that allegedly supports that claim, but haven't gotten to the nuts and bolts of it yet. Maybe tonight when I get off work.

(01-24-2022, 01:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 01:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Actually that is not correct. Look at the numbers, boosted and vaccinated are actually negative after 1-2 months. The deaths and cases are higher in the vaccinated throughout Europe. They are even stopping the vaccines.

I would like to see hard data for both of your arguments.  Can either of you provide?

It's literally everything coming out of UK, other EU countries, and Israel. Basically the vaccine is useless a week or 2 after the 2 week period for it to be effective.

I'll try to post some of them later tonight. More and more is starting to come out but you still can't get it from MSM.

(01-24-2022, 01:49 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 01:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Actually that is not correct. Look at the numbers, boosted and vaccinated are actually negative after 1-2 months. The deaths and cases are higher in the vaccinated throughout Europe. They are even stopping the vaccines.

Where is the data in support of this claim?

Start here. Have fun!

https://www.healthdata.org/covid/covid-1...cy-summary
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-24-2022, 03:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 01:49 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Where is the data in support of this claim?

Start here. Have fun!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/recognizin...re/5754965

https://fort-russ.com/2021/11/hard-data-...dont-work/

And there are many other sources saying the same thing.

(01-24-2022, 03:52 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 03:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Start here. Have fun!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/recognizin...re/5754965

Yeah, I post the University of Washington and you post RWNJ sites. Totally the same thing.

(01-24-2022, 04:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 03:52 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://www.globalresearch.ca/recognizin...re/5754965

Yeah, I post the University of Washington and you post RWNJ sites. Totally the same thing.

University of leftist propaganda... no thanks.

(01-24-2022, 02:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 01:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I would like to see hard data for both of your arguments.  Can either of you provide?

It's literally everything coming out of UK, other EU countries, and Israel. Basically the vaccine is useless a week or 2 after the 2 week period for it to be effective.

I'll try to post some of them later tonight. More and more is starting to come out but you still can't get it from MSM.

Thanks!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-24-2022, 04:01 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 04:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, I post the University of Washington and you post RWNJ sites. Totally the same thing.

Exactly.

(01-24-2022, 04:01 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 04:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, I post the University of Washington and you post RWNJ sites. Totally the same thing.

You’re such a free thinker that you won’t look at research that goes against your own personal beliefs…..

You’re THE WORST.