Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022 Free Agency Wish List

Go get Kirk. His advanced stats show a guy who could be a serviceable #2 but was stuck behind a few hall of famers.

I know he'll have a big market and people have been saying he could command something in the 12M AAV range. I'd offer him 14M.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No thank you on Kirk. I'd rather have Chark or spend the money elsewhere. Kirk is a good #3/slot WR.

No way in he'll I'm giving Kirk 14 mil a year

Kirk has had the luxury of playing with one of the best WRs in the league and still has never had 1000 yards receiving. He should have been much better with all the attention on Hopkins. Like Juju when he was able to put up 1400 yards because of the attention AB brings, Hurns over 1000 because of the help from A Rob.

(03-08-2022, 10:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No thank you on Kirk.  I'd rather have Chark or spend the money elsewhere.  Kirk is a good #3/slot WR.

Agreed.

Yeah, y'all are going to be sorely disappointed with FA then lmao.

Schultz and Gesicki both tagged.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 11:32 AM by Cleatwood.)

(03-08-2022, 10:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No thank you on Kirk.  I'd rather have Chark or spend the money elsewhere.  Kirk is a good #3/slot WR.
And what If Chark doesn't want to be here?

(03-08-2022, 10:39 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Kirk has had the luxury of playing with one of the best WRs in the league and still has never had 1000 yards receiving.  He should have been much better with all the attention on Hopkins.  Like Juju when he was able to put up 1400 yards because of the attention AB brings, Hurns over 1000 because of the help from A Rob.
Interesting that you bring up Juju.

Dilla asked the question today:

How would you feel if Juju was the 2nd WR they signed?

Godwin tagged.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 11:58 AM by Upper. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-08-2022, 11:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: How would you feel if Juju was the 2nd WR they signed?

I don't see what Juju offers that Cedrick Wilson doesn't offer for a much cheaper price. Granted it sounds like Wilson might not hit FA if the Cowboys do release Cooper.

Also, in this WR class I don't think we're getting Juju + someone better. Juju is like 4th or 5th on the FA WR ranks (not that I agree with that) once you take out the guys that have been tagged.

Panthers are shopping McCaffrey.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-08-2022, 11:52 AM)Upper Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 11:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: How would you feel if Juju was the 2nd WR they signed?

I don't see what Juju offers that Cedrick Wilson doesn't offer for a much cheaper price. Granted it sounds like Wilson might not hit FA if the Cowboys do release Cooper.

Also, in this WR class I don't think we're getting Juju + someone better. Juju is like 4th or 5th on the FA WR ranks (not that I agree with that) once you take out the guys that have been tagged.
Can't say I disagree with you but if Juju happens to be the 2nd WR they sign, I'm good with it.

ARob, Juju, Dotson, Marvin, Shenault, Agnew.... Big upgrade.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 01:10 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-08-2022, 10:59 AM)Upper Wrote: Yeah, y'all are going to be sorely disappointed with FA then lmao.

I've been fully prepared to be disappointed ever since I knew Trent Baalke was returning. Based on his free agent signings last season, I expect us to overpay on several 2nd and mostly 3rd tier FA's. He's probably gonna do something stupid like signing Ju-Ju Smith Schuster to a 4 year $75 million deal

(03-08-2022, 11:52 AM)Upper Wrote:

Of the two, I'd much rather have Cedrick Wilson.

(03-08-2022, 12:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 11:52 AM)Upper Wrote: I don't see what Juju offers that Cedrick Wilson doesn't offer for a much cheaper price. Granted it sounds like Wilson might not hit FA if the Cowboys do release Cooper.

Can't say I disagree with you but if Juju happens to be the 2nd WR they sign, I'm good with it.

ARob, Juju, Dotson, Marvin, Shenault, Agnew.... Big upgrade.

If we only draft one WR that makes the final roster, we did something very, very wrong. If Dotson doesn't develop, I don't see a #1 WR here.

(03-08-2022, 11:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
And what If Chark doesn't want to be here?

(03-08-2022, 10:39 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Kirk has had the luxury of playing with one of the best WRs in the league and still has never had 1000 yards receiving.  He should have been much better with all the attention on Hopkins.  Like Juju when he was able to put up 1400 yards because of the attention AB brings, Hurns over 1000 because of the help from A Rob.
Interesting that you bring up Juju.

Dilla asked the question today:

How would you feel if Juju was the 2nd WR they signed?

Then you move on.  I don't want anyone that doesn't want to be here

(03-08-2022, 11:27 AM)jaglou53 Wrote: Schultz and Gesicki both tagged.

Our best bets at a free agent TE might be Hayden Hurst, Evan Engram or Zack Ertz.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I think we go after Allen Robinson. He's already said he wants to play with Trevor

(03-08-2022, 01:26 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

Our best bets at a free agent TE might be Hayden Hurst, Evan Engram or Zack Ertz.

I wouldn't mind Hurst. I think he's underrated. Engram might be decent if you finally pair him with a good QB. I'd still draft a TE though.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 01:31 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I hope we get Ertz

I'd take Uzomah over Ingram or Hurst

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 01:35 PM by Bullseye.)

(03-08-2022, 01:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 01:26 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Our best bets at a free agent TE might be Hayden Hurst, Evan Engram or Zack Ertz.

I wouldn't mind Hurst. I think he's underrated. Engram might be decent if you finally pair him with a good QB. I'd still draft a TE though.

I agree completely.

I think we end up with Ertz, but I would be okay with any of the three.

But signing one of them would not stop me from drafting another TE, especially in such a deep TE class.

I'd rather have 3 decent to good TEs than just 1 decent TE like we currently have.

(03-08-2022, 01:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I hope we get Ertz

(03-08-2022, 01:26 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Our best bets at a free agent TE might be Hayden Hurst, Evan Engram or Zack Ertz.

I'd take Uzomah over Ingram or Hurst

1.  Is he healthy?

2.  Do you think the Bengals let him walk?

3.  Do you think he wants to leave the Bengals considering the run they just made?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Those are all possibilities. Ertz would help in the short-term, but I'd decline if he's asking too much money. Engram seems to always be hurt, but is a definite weapon when healthy. I like Hurst the most plus he's from here. The other possibility is Gerald Everett. He is only 28 and just had his best season. I'd also draft a tight end as the class is very deep= at least 10 guys are worth considering strongly.

A tight end room of Hurst, Arnold and Jelani Woods would be more than acceptable.