Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-13-2022, 01:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 06:32 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: NAS Jax begins full mask up on base today.

Why?

#damnedifiknow. A coworker's wife is an on-base club manager and says they may also go 50% occupancy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-13-2022, 02:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 01:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why?

#damnedifiknow. A coworker's wife is an on-base club manager and says they may also go 50% occupancy.

Is there a surge happening or something?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-13-2022, 02:26 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The PLANdemic is still going on? ridiculous.

All depends on your political beliefs..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-13-2022, 04:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 02:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: #damnedifiknow. A coworker's wife is an on-base club manager and says they may also go 50% occupancy.

Yes, we've had an uptick in admissions week over week for 3 weeks.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-13-2022, 04:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 02:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: #damnedifiknow. A coworker's wife is an on-base club manager and says they may also go 50% occupancy.

Maybe they have a butt monkey disease issue with all the changes the military has gone through

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

[Image: FaEGKd2XwAEqbYB?format=jpg&name=medium]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2022, 09:17 PM by p_rushing.)

(08-13-2022, 08:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 04:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Is there a surge happening or something?
Maybe they have a butt monkey disease issue with all the changes the military has gone through

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
In France, 2 men (1 with HIV) got it from all their rando partners. Worse is somehow the their dog got it on its butt. I wonder if Peta is going to go after them? Was it one or both of them abusing the dog?

The article is in the lancet but don't go to that source, find it somewhere else, not safe to post lancet link here.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health...4016244fe0

Surely in terms of protesting that is way to far

Shame on em

(08-15-2022, 12:32 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health...4016244fe0

Shame on em

It’s not to far, vaxxing a child is going to far. It IS child abuse. You know, because science.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-15-2022, 07:16 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 12:32 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health...4016244fe0

Shame on em

It’s not to far, vaxxing a child is going to far. It IS child abuse. You know, because science.

They can protest that all they like

What I dont agree with was them forcibly denying and blocking entry into the children's hospital

Its a bloody kids hospital for crying out loud

Shame on em

C'mon now, they blocked the roads into hospital in protest. You know that's not right and truly contemptuous.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-15-2022, 08:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 07:16 AM)Ronster Wrote: It’s not to far, vaxxing a child is going to far. It IS child abuse. You know, because science.

C'mon now, they blocked the roads into hospital in protest. You know that's not right and truly contemptuous.

Contempt is the right word... but not for the protesters

Shame on em

Nothing is too far for Ronster. At least not for online Ronster.  As he hasn't yet ended up in federal prison on terrorism or insurrection charges, we can assume that many things are too far for real life Ronster.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-15-2022, 09:59 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 07:16 AM)Ronster Wrote: It’s not to far, vaxxing a child is going to far. It IS child abuse. You know, because science.

Nothing is too far for Ronster. At least not for online Ronster.  As he hasn't yet ended up in federal prison on terrorism or insurrection charges, we can assume that many things are too far for real life Ronster.

This from the guy that excuses BLM terrorist burning down cities and communities... give me a break...

(08-15-2022, 09:57 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 08:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: C'mon now, they blocked the roads into hospital in protest. You know that's not right and truly contemptuous.

YYSSW.

(08-15-2022, 10:59 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 09:59 AM)mikesez Wrote: Nothing is too far for Ronster. At least not for online Ronster.  As he hasn't yet ended up in federal prison on terrorism or insurrection charges, we can assume that many things are too far for real life Ronster.

This from the guy that excuses BLM terrorist burning down cities and communities... give me a break...

You should not excuse these protesters for the same reason as BLM.

This "yeah but BLM" stuff has to stop. We had multiple BLM protests go right by our offices in 2020. They weren't "mostly peaceful." They were completely peaceful. Not a single broken window. No fights. No one should condemn the protests I saw. Even if you disagree with their goals, you should say, "that was a good protest." Of course some of the BLM protests in other cities became criminal. And those should be condemned. The criminality should be condemned, not the protesting.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has Covid…

Four clotshots later, Albert Bourla is infected with Covid and taking Paxlovid.

LOL,

[Image: FaNI8gbWIAEkPiB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

Sad 

(08-15-2022, 09:57 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 08:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: C'mon now, they blocked the roads into hospital in protest. You know that's not right and truly contemptuous.

Read the article.

Protestors are preventing parents from seeing their hospitalized children.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(08-15-2022, 05:10 PM)captivating Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 09:57 AM)Ronster Wrote: Contempt is the right word... but not for the protesters

Read the article.

Protestors are preventing parents from seeing their hospitalized children.

That’s not cool

It amazes me when people who have been vaccinated and boosted for Covid are surprised when they get the virus. Have they not been paying attention? Vaccines don't guarantee you don't get the virus. Pretty much everyone knows this. Right?