Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Travon Walker Round 1, Pick 1 (merged)

(09-13-2022, 10:23 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: PFF graded 182 pass rushers last weekend.

#181- Aiden Hutchinson

#4- Travon Walker

This is incredible. Him and JA are going to be wrecking shop. Lock em up long term asap. I don’t wanna jump the gun but Walker is a stud. 

Between Josh Allen, Walker, and Lloyd they had 2 sacks, 1 int, and a FF. 

Now if we can just replace Griffin with a lockdown corner.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-13-2022, 07:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 10:23 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: PFF graded 182 pass rushers last weekend.

#181- Aiden Hutchinson

#4- Travon Walker

This is incredible. Him and JA are going to be wrecking shop. Lock em up long term asap. I don’t wanna jump the gun but Walker is a stud. 

Who got the second sack?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(09-13-2022, 08:20 PM)SuperJville Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 07:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This is incredible. Him and JA are going to be wrecking shop. Lock em up long term asap. I don’t wanna jump the gun but Walker is a stud. 

Who got the second sack?

Lloyd got one on their failed 2 point attempt. Don't think it officially goes on the stat sheet though since it was on a point after attempt.

BETonline now has Walker as the favorite for defensive rookie of the year.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/trav...ter-week-1

(09-13-2022, 07:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

#181- Aiden Hutchinson

#4- Travon Walker

It really is, considering our defense looked so bad early on that it was hard to tell what exactly to expect. He really turned it on in this game! Indy's O line is very suspect too, he should have another day against them.

"BuT He'S a PRoJecT wiTh nO PasS RusH MoVes!!!"

LOL

So many bad hot takes on this pick looking completely silly right now, I don't know where to start.

We got us a good one. Im thrilled about the pick.

#181- Aiden Hutchinson

#4- Travon Walker

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I will admit I was unsure of Walker because he really had no position at Georgia and he didn't have the big numbers you would expect out of a number one pick but am I glad we did pick him. He is going to be special.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(09-14-2022, 08:51 PM)Dimson Wrote: I will admit I was unsure of Walker because he really had no position at Georgia and he didn't have the big numbers you would expect out of a number one pick but am I glad we did pick him. He is going to be special.

Football helmet special? or futball helmet special?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I thought Walker had upside, but I would have gone in a different direction because I saw him as risky.  I was worried that he might be a workout warrior.  I'm probably just shell shocked as a Jaguars fan.  It feels like when we've taken risks in the past, it never works out.  As such, I was favoring a safe pick at #1 overall.  I admit that I like what I see with Walker.

It was never Hutch for me. Comparing Walker’s highlights to Hutch’s led me to that conclusion as Walker had some wow plays. Hutch was more about motor. I also liked Sauce. Anyway, the fan base tried to take over the front office at the end of last year and through the off-season. Glad that [BLEEP] failed.

(09-15-2022, 07:29 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: It was never Hutch for me.  Comparing Walker’s highlights to Hutch’s led me to that conclusion as Walker had some wow plays.  Hutch was more about motor.  I also liked Sauce.  Anyway, the fan base tried to take over the front office at the end of last year and through the off-season.  Glad that [BLEEP] failed.

Yup, who are the clowns now?

Doesn't really matter who wanted who, it's who we have now what counts, and so far it looks like..

[Image: PDLTfR.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Who thought it was a good idea to allow such a valuable asset in a golf cart with a woman driver???
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 06:55 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

I am bit disappointed he didn't get one of the sacks today.

Hutchinson had 3 sacks today btw...
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(09-18-2022, 06:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: I am bit disappointed he didn't get one of the sacks today.

https://youtu.be/v4jGSvxCRp4

(09-18-2022, 06:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: I am bit disappointed he didn't get one of the sacks today.

Not every rookie can have multiple sacks plus superstar plays every round