Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2022, 08:16 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-04-2022, 04:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This is just going to end up being another 'must have' annual inoculation for flu, shingles, tdap, pneumonia, covid ect ect..

$$$$$$$$$

None of which I get yet still I live. Hmmm....

Not gonna lie though, if there was a vaccine for allergies I'd seriously consider it. Allergies are the bane of my existence.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-04-2022, 08:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 04:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This is just going to end up being another 'must have' annual inoculation for flu, shingles, tdap, pneumonia, covid ect ect..

$$$$$$$$$

Not gonna lie though, if there was a vaccine for allergies I'd seriously consider it. Allergies are the bane of my existence.

But aren’t you allergic to vaccines? It’s a catch-22.

(10-04-2022, 08:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 08:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: None of which I get yet still I live. Hmmm....

For covid the advice was to just get the vaccine at the hospital so they could treat you immediately when you started to die. Then if you died it didn't matter because you would have died of covid anyways.

@americus 2.0 take a look at black seed oil. There aren't a bunch of official studies on the affects but there are a bunch of reports of people saying it helps with allergies. I've been taking it for a while now and it definitely helps with my constant congestion that the decongestants don't knock out. If you are interested let me know and I'll send the link for the ones I buy on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

$$$$$$$$$

Ugh.. My first wife had a really bad allergy problem, maybe 20 years ago, but it was back when Claritin D wasn't OTC.. I was paying close to $150 a month for Claritin D's lolol

Not to mention the albuterol (sp?) and that little purple discuss thing. Yeah, that was back when we didn't have insurance..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

$$$$$$$$$

Ummm, shingles, tdap, and phenomena aren't annual.

$$$$$$$$$

Isn't it great how all those people that can get them do so and help you by extension? Yep, it's great!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://twitter.com/hyenakiller69/status...x7myO6r4lg
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://twitter.com/SaiKate108/status/15...LlKUp5SVPw
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Like I said. Nobody knows the vaccine's efficacy. The data just isn't available. The medical community should have been asking the tough questions, but it's just another institution that failed in the end.

(10-05-2022, 11:18 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Like I said. Nobody knows the vaccine's efficacy. The data just isn't available. The medical community should have been asking the tough questions, but it's just another institution that failed in the end.

Facts? Racist!! Only racist rely on facts... 

silly goose.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2022, 11:37 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-04-2022, 10:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

$$$$$$$$$

(10-04-2022, 08:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: None of which I get yet still I live. Hmmm....

Isn't it great how all those people that can get them do so and help you by extension? Yep, it's great!

This is all about the money.. Not our health.. Never has been about our health. This is about big pharma and the politicians in their pockets. Our government doesn't give a [BLEEP] about our health, they care about our wallets and nothing anyone can say will change my mind on that..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2022, 06:33 PM by americus 2.0.)

(10-04-2022, 10:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

$$$$$$$$$

Sure! I just don't see the point in healthy people getting a flu shot anymore than I see the point in a healthy person getting a covid shot. Or a shingles shot. Or a pneumonia shot. Why introduce all those unneeded chemicals into the body? I don't get the flu so why on earth get the shot (if I could?) 

Everyone else can have that party all day long though. I get why immunocompromised people get them. My mom is one of them. 

But this is a never ending argument discussion and I'm not beating a dead horse.

(10-04-2022, 08:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

It really is.

(10-04-2022, 09:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 08:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: But aren’t you allergic to vaccines? It’s a catch-22.
For covid the advice was to just get the vaccine at the hospital so they could treat you immediately when you started to die. Then if you died it didn't matter because you would have died of covid anyways.

@americus 2.0 take a look at black seed oil. There aren't a bunch of official studies on the affects but there are a bunch of reports of people saying it helps with allergies. I've been taking it for a while now and it definitely helps with my constant congestion that the decongestants don't knock out. If you are interested let me know and I'll send the link for the ones I buy on Amazon.

My main issue is itchy eyes. I want to scratch them out. Some sinus pressure is an issue. I will look it up. Shoot me the links. I hate being on a "watchlist" for buying Claritin-D once a month.

(10-05-2022, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 10:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ummm, shingles, tdap, and phenomena aren't annual.

This is all about the money.. Not our health.. Never has been about our health. This is about big pharma and the politicians in their pockets. Our government doesn't give a [BLEEP] about our health, they care about our wallets and nothing anyone can say will change my mind on that..

Of course it's about the money, we're Capitalists. That's no reason to believe it doesn't work.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Of course, there is. That's ridiculous.

(10-05-2022, 06:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 10:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ummm, shingles, tdap, and phenomena aren't annual.

Sure! I just don't see the point in healthy people getting a flu shot anymore than I see the point in a healthy person getting a covid shot. Or a shingles shot. Or a pneumonia shot. Why introduce all those unneeded chemicals into the body? I don't get the flu so why on earth get the shot (if I could?) 

Everyone else can have that party all day long though. I get why immunocompromised people get them. My mom is one of them. 

But this is a never ending argument discussion and I'm not beating a dead horse.

(10-04-2022, 08:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: But aren’t you allergic to vaccines? It’s a catch-22.

It really is.

(10-04-2022, 09:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote: For covid the advice was to just get the vaccine at the hospital so they could treat you immediately when you started to die. Then if you died it didn't matter because you would have died of covid anyways.

My main issue is itchy eyes. I want to scratch them out. Some sinus pressure is an issue. I will look it up. Shoot me the links. I hate being on a "watchlist" for buying Claritin-D once a month.
https://www.amazon.com/Black-Seed-Oil-Ve...0714PK8VV/

That's what I've been using. Search for nigella staiva and see if anyone reports any improvements with your conditions. For me it's probably the anti-inflammatory that helps the sinus pressure the most. Overall it may have a lot of beneficial properties but hasn't really been studied to confirm that it definitely is the cause of improvement.

It's been used for medical treatments back to ancient times but must be too cheap and treat too many things for science to do enough studies on it.

25% Of People Who Received Covid-19 Vaccination Missed Work Or Reported A "Serious Event" Affecting Their Normal Life Functions, According To CDC Data

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/25-per...-event-cdc

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2022, 06:31 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

I almost got the jab a couple of times, I had a few jobs that I really wanted, but they REQUIRED that I get the clot shot. I just couldn’t do it.

https://twitter.com/freedomworld_/status...Pt9L-XLxDA

(10-05-2022, 09:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Of course, there is. That's ridiculous.

Read it again. Profit motive is not inherently bad and a presupposition of a faulty product.

(10-06-2022, 06:00 AM)Ronster Wrote: 25% Of People Who Received Covid-19 Vaccination Missed Work Or Reported A "Serious Event" Affecting Their Normal Life Functions, According To CDC Data

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/25-per...-event-cdc

Wouldn't you usually call those people Snowflakes? I mean, they have a financial incentive to be say they're injured so they're already evil according to you, now they're just not tough enough to go to work with a little headache or muscle soreness. I guess your compassion depends on your political position.

(10-06-2022, 06:24 AM)Ronster Wrote: I almost got the jab a couple of times, I had a few jobs that I really wanted, but they REQUIRED that I get the clot shot. I just couldn’t do it.

https://twitter.com/freedomworld_/status...Pt9L-XLxDA
YOU ARE  TRUE HERO! BLESS YOU!

https://twitter.com/Xx17965797N/status/1...wUMcEbZNsg