Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That does seem strange. Maybe he'll be swimming with the fishes soon.

(10-20-2022, 01:23 PM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: Ffh2DXnXwAwUFq6?format=jpg&name=small]

[Image: slingblade_lede_1126_t800.jpg?90232451fb...9a8f88077d]

So.. what is actually wrong with Biden?

"He ain't got no gas in em.. ummmhummm"
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-23-2022, 10:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Elizabeth Warren's spirit sister. 

Activist Sacheen Littlefeather exposed by sisters for reported fraudulent Native American identity: 'A lie' | Fox News

Pretendians....one of the best descriptors yet regarding fakery of Native American ancestry.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2022, 02:39 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

Genetically, all North American natives are extremely similar. Aztec, Creek, Iroquois all register about the same on DNA tests. And there has been a lot of mixing over the years. Natives in what is now Mexico fled into what is now the US to avoid enemies and vice-versa, many times.

Even if she did have native blood tracing back to this side of the border, it is likely that she would have had to do the same type of work to immerse herself in that culture before she adopted that native name and regalia and native identity. It's a conscious choice for natives, if they want to adopt those things or not.

The sadder part, to me, is that she said her dad was abusive when he wasn't.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-22-2022, 01:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I've discovered a rather unconventional economic indicator. I like to watch the Mecum and Barrett-Jackson car auctions and noticed that cars which would have sold for close to 6 digits, if not more, last year are selling now for the price of a good used car. I'm seeing beautiful restomods hammering for under $40K.
Any mustangs? I've wanted to do that and I don't really care about the original parts but want the body style with modern features. I know there is a Florida company that does it but they had them priced like you said.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2022, 10:30 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-09-2022, 12:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: epstein.jpg]

No joke

(10-09-2022, 02:07 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/raheemkassam/status/...RXbalhCZ8Q

Nope sorry

(10-10-2022, 12:51 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 02:07 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/raheemkassam/status/...RXbalhCZ8Q
Saw this but didn't have a chance to validate that it was true. Supposedly it was posted on his own account but didn't see if it was doctored or not.

If true maybe some people will finally admit their entire military are full of them.

Just scroll down a picture of the bracelet proves it's false

(10-23-2022, 01:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 01:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I've discovered a rather unconventional economic indicator. I like to watch the Mecum and Barrett-Jackson car auctions and noticed that cars which would have sold for close to 6 digits, if not more, last year are selling now for the price of a good used car. I'm seeing beautiful restomods hammering for under $40K.
Any mustangs? I've wanted to do that and I don't really care about the original parts but want the body style with modern features. I know there is a Florida company that does it but they had them priced like you said.

Mustangs, Camaros and MOPARS. They have different levels of restomods for about every price. Some are to the nines while others are mildly upgraded.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 08:42 AM by InvalidContentWasFoundStarting. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-22-2022, 02:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Pretty bizarre. 

Drama at Chinese Communist Party summit: Xi predecessor Hu Jintao hauled out | Fox News

Knock, knock!

Who’s there?

No he isn’t!

(10-24-2022, 08:40 AM)InvalidContentWasFoundStarting Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 02:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Pretty bizarre. 

Drama at Chinese Communist Party summit: Xi predecessor Hu Jintao hauled out | Fox News

Knock, knock!

Who’s there?

No he isn’t!

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Ya, and Biden got the most votes in history, lol

https://twitter.com/threeefer/status/158...cYti6nfF1w
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I’m watching some of the Florida Gubernatorial debate. I don’t care for the cheering circus atmosphere.

(10-24-2022, 07:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m watching some of the Florida Gubernatorial debate. I don’t care for the cheering circus atmosphere.

Me either…at all. They need to get that under control.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Charlie Crist totally avoiding the child gender topic.

(10-24-2022, 07:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Charlie Crist totally avoiding the child gender topic.

Can't blame him.  People don't understand that issue and no one feels good about it.

https://twitter.com/theflstandard/status...ianGZXphjw

Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 09:15 PM by homebiscuit.)

(10-24-2022, 08:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 07:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Charlie Crist totally avoiding the child gender topic.

Can't blame him.  People don't understand that issue and no one feels good about it.

Right, and we need leadership which totally avoids confronting such a travesty.

(10-24-2022, 09:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: https://twitter.com/theflstandard/status...ianGZXphjw

Laughing

Nice.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 09:48 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-24-2022, 09:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 08:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: Can't blame him.  People don't understand that issue and no one feels good about it.

Right, and we need leadership which totally avoids confronting such a travesty.

We deserve nothing more.
No one is modifying the genitals of anyone under 18.
Republicans believe it's happening and people should go to jail for it.
Democrats believe it's not happening but should happen.
A politician can either preach from their side's hymnal on this, and piss off one side, or tell the truth, and piss off both.